6

Scarlett's POV

"Okay Cinnamon and Biscuit." I say as I dry my hands while looking at my pups. "How do I look?"

My doggies woof and smile at me then they grab one of their toys each and bring them over to me.

"I'm glad you like what I'm wearing." I say with a smile then I throw my dogs' toys out of my bedroom then they chase after them.

I then grab my phone and head back to the kitchen to continue cooking for my first date tonight.

We played Newcastle earlier today and beat them 4-0.

I scored twice which means in my first two games I've scored six goals.

More importantly we've started off the season with 4 wins out of 4.

Jasmine, Leah, and I were gonna go out to dinner for our first date, but we all wanted to just relax for the rest of the night so I'm making dinner and we're hanging out in my home.

"This smells so good." I mumble as I stir the queso I made then I hear someone ring my doorbell so I put the spoon down on the spoon holder then I head to the door.

Once at the door, I look through the peephole and see Jasmine and Leah waiting while holding a box so I let out a deep breath then open the door.

"Damn." Jasmine says as I see her looking me up and down.

"Hello to you too." I say with a smile as I look at my dates.

Just like myself, Jasmine and Leah are wearing comfy clothes.

Jasmine's wearing a hoodie, joggers, and shoes that I think are called Chaco's.

Leah's wearing a baggy t-shirt, sweatpants, and some sort of comfy shoe.

I'm wearing a white take top that is very form fitting so it shows of my titties, shorts that make my ass look very good, and since we're in my home I'm not wearing shoes.

"Come in." I say as I open the door wider so my dates can come in then they do.

Once Jasmine and Leah are in my home I close and lock the door as my dates take off their shoes.

"So what's in the box?" I ask as I look at Jasmine.

"Uh it's for you." Jasmine says. "It was sitting outside your door."

"Oh." I say then I look at the shipping label. "Ooh it's my new rock climbing ropes."

"Rock climbing ropes?" Leah asks as I take the box from Jasmine.

"I love rock climbing." I say as I carry the box to the living room.

"So you've been to space and you love rock climbing." Leah says as I set the box down on the ottoman. "Are you like an adrenaline junkie?"

"Uh maybe." I say then I look at my doggy's. "Don't even think about touching that box."

Cinnamon and Biscuit awoo so I lead my dates into the kitchen then I check on the food.

"Is it ready?" Leah asks as she rests her chin on my right shoulder

"Almost." I say as Jasmine rests her chin on my left shoulder.

"You smell good." Jasmine says.

"Well I did just take a shower so I'd hope I smell good." I say then I lift the spoon out of the queso I made and have my dates taste it.

"Ooh that's good." Jasmine says.

"Very good." Leah says.

"Good." I say as I put the spoon down. "Now before we eat I have a very important question to ask."