42

Leah's POV

"Jazzy." Scarlett whines as Jasmine carries our girl to our bed here in our home.

We got home from the Nations League last night.

Scarlett's foot is fine.

I don't really know what was wrong, but the team doctors said Scarlett's fine.

"I can walk." Scarlett says.

"Not if you want dick." Jasmine says.

"We don't need our beautiful whore getting hurt before we do this." I say.

Jasmine and I are taking Scarlett's anal virginity tonight.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Scarlett asks with a dopey smile.

"I think you are one of the two most beautiful women to ever exist." I say.

"Who's the other beautiful lady?" Scarlett asks.

"A certain blonde women that you and I call Daddy when she's inside of us." I say.

"Jazzy that's you." Scarlett loudly whispers then she giggles.

Jasmine smiles at our girl as we get to the bed then she lays our striker down.

Once Scarlett's laying on the bed Jasmine and I get undressed.

When we finish getting undressed I stand next to my right-back then I wrap an arm around her and look down at our whore.

"How'd we get so lucky Jasmine?" I say.

"I don't know princess." Jasmine says as she runs her fingers through Scarlett's hair.

Scarlett softly moans then she looks up at us.

"You two know I love you and your talented ass mouth's, but can you two eat me out later?" Scarlett questions. "I really just wanna get you two ready to be inside of me then have you two fuck me into tomorrow."

"I don't know." I teasingly say. "I really like tasting you princess."

"Please." Scarlett begs. "I'll give you kisses."

"Oh alright." I say with a smile. "You drive a hard bargain princess."

Scarlett giggles then Jasmine and I crawl over her and lay on the bed.

"Mommy you need to hold Daddy." Scarlett says.

"So Bossy." Jasmine teases as I wrap her in my arms then I grab onto my right-back's titties.

"Mmm." I softly moan as I squeeze Jasmine's tits. "So soft."

Jasmine chuckles then we watch Scarlett lay in-between the legs of my favorite American.

"Daddy I think you're gonna start out in my pussy tonight." Scarlett says.

"Okay baby." Jasmine says.

Jasmine's dick is bigger by half an inch length wise and she's a bit more girthy

Jasmine's dick feels fucking amazing when it's inside of you.

"So where does that mean you want me my pretty whore?" I innocently question cause I wanna hear Scarlett say it.

"My ass Mommy." Scarlett say. "I want your dick in my ass."

"Whew." I cheer making both of my ladies chuckle then I watch Scarlett wrap her mouth around Jasmine's dick.

"Fuuuuck." Jasmine moans so I squeeze her tits.

"Just relax." I whisper. "Mommy's got you."

Jasmine softly moans then she and I watch our whore suck Jasmine's dick.