Chapter 5.5

Chapter 5.5 - A Dinner with the Luther's

TAYLOR'S POV

Moving the chair swiftly and before I take my seat, this little mouse beside me stomp her foot to mine.

"Awww!" Then again, they looked at me suspiciously "...M-Meatballs!" Yeah right meatballs. I tried to hide the pain as I sat down. "It's... its one of my favorite dishes' he-he" animating my hands towards the meatballs and back to my face, still trying to conceal the pain in my right foot.

"Go ahead Taylor, dig in don't be shy. I prepared it myself, I hope it suits your taste, darling" said Rebecca sweetly.

Audrey get's the meatballs for me and put two on my plate while smiling impishly as she still squishing my right foot. This conniving mice. You are so dead. Finally she stopped. I sigh.

Slowly the conversation between the Grown ups consist of, about things that I don't really care about like politics, governments, the stuff's like how my pop's handle's a multi-million corporation, how Audrey's father enter's the politics, stock market there, Land Corporation That. This and that semantics, semantics. Etc. Bore me to death.

"Hmm... Mrs. Luth- sorry I mean Mrs. Rebecca your meatballs are awesome! One of the best! " I commented just to broke the boring stuff this two Gentlemen over here. But it is one of the best meatballs I've ever tasted.

"Why thank you, you're so sweet" Rebecca responded with a sweet smile. Earning me a weird look from Audrey. Light Bulb!

I dissect the meatballs slowly and gently "I bet you cooked this meat slowly... I mean, look at that juicy, tender beef." I took a bite indulging its taste, while I can feel Audrey observe's my every move.

"Oh, yes, my dear. I tell you, Its Audrey's favorite Dish." Said Rebecca gleefully.

Upon hearing it, I turn and face Audrey before taking my last bite. I took the fork carefully above my lips and gently eat it for her to watch, I gave her a smirk as I chew down my last meat ball. I see her gulp and tensed up.

"Could you pass the turkey my dear?" Rebecca commanded Audrey nicely.

When she's about to lean toward's the table for Rebecca to reach, I stroke my nails lightly to her thigh, Good thing she wear a floral summer dress. She froze for a moment and gazed in my direction.

"Guess we have in common when it comes to food" I told Rebecca as she hold the turkey platter.

Once again, I look at Audrey before drinking the red wine "Im gonna kill you one of this day's Taylor..." She threatens me in a low voice.

"Waiting.." I answer her in a cocky manner.

After we finished our dinner, Rebecca invites us to have a dessert at their well Landscaped backyard, consisting a garden fire pit surrounded by a cozy couch, a pool and an open barbecue house at the end.

I toss my body on the cozy couch and exhaled were, as Thomas mimic my gestures, making me look at him and chuckled. I ask him about his new school, He said that he is coping up well and made a few friends in his class and judo club. I told him about Audrey that he seem's to take an interest in my story, That I also meet my old friends.

"Dean Sullivan? Sounds familiar to me..." Thomas said.

"Well his Mom is a former model who married a businessman." I shrug.

"If I'm right her mom has a TV cooking show..." he said. Well, I don't care about my friends background, as long as they're a faithful friend and will never break my trust that is more than enough for me and of course have the same weird humor as mine. Raising my hands at the back of my head.

A minute of conversation with Thomas when Audrey and Rebecca approaches us handling a tray full of sweet stuff, god I can smell the muffins! Thomas assist them with the tray, placing it on the side of the fire pit table, Rebecca then returns inside their house to get something to drink, Audrey glares at me and sat beside me with distance, I'm about to get a muffin that I guess have the most chocolate chips when she snatch it immediately from the tray making me clench my hands. Thomas just shakes his head out of amusement.

"Where's my Pops?" I asked Audrey. Got to admit she looks adorable when eating, like a hamster, you know? When their cheeks so full of food.

"With my dad, talking grown up things in the study." She answered.

Back to eating the muffins, Thomas check's his phone and then leave. I grab a glass of strawberry juice and drinks it. And again get another batch of muffin.

"Perv" Audrey blurts out, a piece of muffin clog at my throat making me cough. And stare at her confused.

"I didn't know you're into girls." she continued and bat an eye on me.

Oh, I get it now its from earlier in the dinning room.

"Teasing a girl does not mean I'm into girls, unless you liked what I did earlier..." I taunted giving her a devious look. Unexpectedly, a rosy tint escaped from her face while her eyes is fixed with mine, she suddenly realized that she been ogling for too long, I scooch near her and tease her more.

"Woah.. See, you are blushing!" I nagged pointing at her cheeks. She quickly stands up and do her thing, walking away from me as I observe, on her way back in their house, she manages to bump Thomas shoulder, and apologize to him. She is so cute! I couldn't help but to giggle.

"What happened?, she looked like a Tomato" asked Thomas, and take a seat."what did you do?" he followed up and drink's his juice.

"Nothing," I answered intone.

--------

Buzzzz Buzzzzz Buzzzzzz Buzzzzzzz

"Hrugffhh" reaching my alarm clock to kill this noisy bastard, I failed as i t fell from the floor. I sit up straight from my bed "Goddamn you alam clock!" The Buzzing still continuous.