Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15- Chances are

THIRD PERSON POV

Late night, Taylor can be found sleeping on the sofa as for others enjoying the night sky, exchanging stories of their teenage life and making the most out the trip, feeling bonded to one another, soon enough they talk about Taylor and the one involved with her.

"But think about it, if I didn't know Taylor's background, she's just another High school bully," said Blake slurring over his word.

"Yeah, a bullies bully," said Shay, who glanced at Audrey right after.

Audrey stretches her both hands to the sides from her mid body "Okay, first I don't bully anyone out of fun~" she defended on a matter of fact tone, "I get even, if you mess with the queen bee, you'll get stung" she finishes making them laugh and agreed to what Audrey said.

"Oh! Yeah, what about the thing over Zack? Are they together or something?" Shay asked Taylor friends eagerly, Sara and Dean Shakes their head and giggles at the question because they both know that Zack is gay but not out in the open and the reason why Taylor is so close to Zack it's because Zack is Taylor first friend back at the big city.

Audrey, on the other hand, feels irritated by the Question looking far from the side of the sea anticipating the answer something that she wouldn't even like to hear, so she stand's up and excuses herself from the others faking a yawn "I'll get my sleep now guys...sorry" she said.

"Sleepy already babe?" Blake inquired

"Yeah...you stay here, I know you wanted to stay a bit late" Audrey smiled to Blake sweetly, thankfully Blake agreed to stay for a while, little does Audrey know Sara is still observing her every move, gestures and reactions now and then.

Leaving their friends at the beach, Audrey slides the glass door open and went to the kitchen getting a glass of water, not noticing the sleeping King on a poorly lit living room.

Dueling to her inner voices that she didn't need to hear the answer since for her it is clear that Taylor and Zack are together as she remembers their closeness together at the party. She brushes away the thought of it puts down the glass harshly enough to disturb Taylors rest and rush to one of the three rooms at Paul's family beach house.

Audrey switches the light on and started to dig her jersey pajamas from her bag and straight to the bathroom.

"He's gay..."Paul declared to the guys around the bonfire who is in shock right after he finishes his beer.

"Gay?"Olivia and Shay asked brokenheartedly by what they have heard.

"Totally, But! Don't you guys start spreading it!" Paul warned waving his index finger. "He is very private about his love life, even Taylor doesn't know who is the lucky bro hahaha" Paul finishes as he opens another bottle of beer.

AUDREY'S POV

I toss my body on the bed, Sigh. Why would I care and feel irritated about them? Gosh, this is making me go crazily Reminiscing the first time I kissed Taylor, I don't know what's gotten into me that time, all I know is that I needed to, gosh, just by thinking about it makes me all flustered, the moment my lips fell into her's, her soft lips seemingly made just for me, Her sweet tangerine scent, those blue captivating eyes all the things that she said about fear, I felt and still something is uncertain for me and I don't know what it is. Made me crave for more.