Chapter 27

Chapter 27 - Acquaintance

Taylors POV

" It's Audrey, Dad." My heart races, anticipating my pops reaction. This is not an easy task.

Silence filled the guest room, I could feel my pops studying me. Please, please, please go easy on this one pops, don't throw me away.

"So, it's true?" He looked at me straight to my eyes, what? He knows?

Giving him a puzzling look" How?"

While fixing his tuxedo "well, your brothers are too disappointed that they can't keep it between the two of them, they've told me everything..."

Did they tell pops? I was confused, "why, why would they be disappointed when they said?, I thought... "

I was cut when Thomas suddenly appeared, I looked at him with sadness in my eye's, how could they? They're worse than Damian! I thought I could trust them. After all, those comforting talks and all.

"Oh, am I butting in on something important?"

My pops slowly approached Thomas "no munchin' were just having a little talk, I was telling your sister how much disappointed are you and Travis when you learned that you won't be able to torment a guy that have your sister's attention" pops put's his arm around Thomas shoulder smiling brightly looking at me. "right son?"

I stand still, not moving from where I was, blinking my eye's twice, I want to say something, but there are no words that are coming out from my mouth leaving me dumbstruck. So that was it, they're not against who I like at all? Thomas frowned, plopping his shoulder down while holding a bottle of wine with his hands and said,

" yeah, as soon as we found out that you like Audrey, Travis and I was sad that we won't be able to, you know, scare someone or-"

As soon as I realized what was my pops is trying to say I couldn't keep but to flash a smile at the same time trying to hide my excitement that leads me to ask my pops again, " So, does it mean..."

"Yes pumpkin, I'm not mad or do anything that will keep you away from someone you like... just hope that you won't get yourself hurt in the end," He said.

My body automatically flew its way to Thomas and to pops giving them the tightest hug that I could give. All I could think of is how lucky I am to have a dad and a brother like them.

"oh, by the way, here... Happy birthday sis" Thomas handed me the bottle of wine, I scan it "it is my first ever brew, it's till young, though, that's why it has no label".

I smiled and giving them a last hug. "Dad,Tommy..." I have too much emotion for this week, to think about all of it at the same time. A tear escaped and trying not to cry on my birthday. Best birthday gift ever!

Tying my shoelaces when my door swings open, not giving a glance on it, a familiar voice started to speak.

"Where are you going?" Euan asked

"Secret" still tying my shoe lace.

"Going to ditch your own party? sounds exciting.."

I stood up and walk towards my closet, passing him by and not answering his question. I got my duffel bag and started to get spare shirts and things for the sail.

"Can I go?" Hearing his voice, I looked at him as he observe's what's inside my walk-in closet, mostly checking on my sneakers, he made a light chuckle, I glance at him while he is looking at the bottom shelf of my shoe rack eyeing on those heel's.