Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Angel and the Devil

TAYLOR'S POV

Two week's later, after the party, AL and I continues to annoy and prank each other with unlimited whip cream and a bucket of slime that I master cooking with magical cornstarch and coloring food. She on the other hand is getting really physical, tripping me over the floor, punching me on my shoulder or stomach, pinning me to the walls of girls locker room, dragging me inside of a vacant classroom or CR and make out... Don't ask me, I don't have any idea why or when that happens. Really physical. Oh, and one more thing, Our second rule...

The stock room is so messed up, paper works of the SGO committee are all over the room and the school's C/A seems to be busted. Leaning against the spare table, left hand is supporting my body against the table, right hands, caressing Audrey's soft face, whose hands is all over my body, her hands are about to trail down to my core. Pulling away from the kiss.

"Mmm..." She smiles and bite her lower lip.

Catching my breath " ten-eight..." I declared.

"God... I can't get enough of you..." she whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

"Rule's are rule's, pumpkin..." I whisper. And smirked.

________________

Trailing the hall's of Easton High with Sara, Dean and Paul to get our lunch and at the same time realizing that some of the student's are nodding or handing me a high five that I find irritating... just give them the middle with a smile, that's why I don't want to throw a party for the whole seniors that I later found out that some of the lower batch attended the party too.

"The thrill man, The thrill!" said Paul, who is explaining about his relationshit, I mean the relationship with Shay.

"Teenage hormones" slid out of my mouth. I am not against it anyway, the whole player type thing about Paul. I won't deny that having a good looks, sweet, know how to dance and sing in short, Paul have everything that can swoon any girl's feet, he thinks, is a catch, but if he is telling me now this bullshit about Shay, who is Paul's girl counterpart. Player v.s Player.

"Come on T.K... out of you guys, no offense - Sara and Dean, put a little courage for me here T." Paul animates his arms wide open.

" None Taken," said Sara and Dean in unison. Grabbing some meals with us. While the annoyance of the student's continues to pester me.

"Why would I support you being a player? you know when the time comes, that you felt for a certain girl? Let say that girl is Shay." We take our seat, me and Paul, facing Sara and Dean.

I chip out a small amount of crust to my key lime pie and crush it gently making the crumbs fall. "See that? That is you when you continue your foolish games. How many girls are you dating now besides Shay?"

"Uh... Shay. Just her," he answered truthfully. Sara and Dean shake's their heads.

"That is you," Sara said, pointing out the crumbs with her fork.

I sigh, Paul and I, turns our head over at the popular table in unison.