Chapter 20

Chapter 20 - crazy little thing called, RESPONSIBILITY

TAYLOR'S POV

A date with Audrey Luther, what could've gone wrong, right? My palms are sweaty, nervous and my mind? Not functioning properly. If you could see me right now you would say I'm a creep, behind this Beautiful human being, contemplating, should I hold her hand? Or not? Reaching/not reaching. I groan to my own dismay how lame, I can be!

"Hey!" I said, Audrey stopped walking and faced me, wearing a questioning look. I could feel my face heated up as I lightly bow my head down and stretch my hand in front of her causing her to look more confused.

"Hold my hand," I said sternly. I tried to look at her, her confused look turns subtle to an explosion of cute giggles, godammit. Bury me now.

"Demanding, are we?" Audrey said smiling sheepishly. Then, she reaches my hand that sends millions electricity all over my body as our hands touched.

"So, where are we going?" She asked, walking side by side at the park with our hands held closed. "Oh, is it fine with you?" She said making me look at her as she takes a glance towards our hands and back to mine. While we made our way to my car.

"Yeah, why?" I don't really get it. We're just holding hands like I said what could possibly go wrong? Oh wait, in an instance, I let go of her hands causing her to frown.

"I almost forgot that you're the mayor's daughter..." I said, rubbing my earlobe and as much as I long for her hands to be held, I don't want to compromise her family name, my thought's was cut off immediately as Audrey grabs my hand and dragging me in front of my car.

"No one's gonna see us holding hands inside your car, right?" She said cheerfully as she pushes me towards the driver side of my car "Let's go!" She said smiling ear to ear. I'm totally red as a tomato. I can feel it, without further ado, I unlock my car, we get in and closed the door at the same time causing us to chuckle in harmony. She's really something I said to myself. This feeling, though.

As we cruise the road over the big city, Audrey manages to take some good pictures of us together and our trip, I stopped the car in front of a huge Building, One of my Pop's. We got out of the car and greeted by the valet boy.

"Guess this is one of your Dad's" well, she's right, I nodded, agreeing to hers, I approach the front desk, Audrey stayed beside me.

"Good afternoon, Ms.King, how may I help you, young lady?" The front desk girl greeted me, smiling sweetly to us.

" Please, Just call me Taylor..." I smiled, knowing the girl is new, " I was hoping to get Felix... but as I can see, he's not around.." I inquired, well I was planning to visit my mother's rest house.

"Just a moment, Ms.Taylor" smiling, she excuses herself and began to dial the service phone.

"What exactly are your plans?" Audrey inquired. Looking puzzled since she didn't know where will I take her.

"Well, I was planning to go over to my mom's resthouse today for our date."

"So, what are we doing here, then?" She asked.

"Helicopter," I answered straightly, plain and simple.

"What?" Audrey's facial expression grew more puzzled look.

"We won't be able to get there if we don't ride a helicopter... and I'm borrowing my dads"

And before Audrey can answer, the girl in the front desk excuses herself to us "I'm sorry ms.King, but Felix is with your Grandfather, you can wait for a while since they'll be here in a minute, young lady..." she smiles awkwardly forgotten that I told her not to call me formally. I smiled back and thanked her.