Chapter 29

Chapter 29 - Love notes

Her sleep-tee and my robe was lying on the floor, I throw her underwear to the floor while Taylor's right hand into my chest, traveling downwards lightly as a feather, sending millions of electricity through my body with her left hand pinning my hands down above my head. Indulging herself on every inch of my body while she starts to bite my neck carefully, letting out a moan scape to my mouth as she starts to leave a mark at the same time grabbing, teasing my breast, I bit my lower lip as she takes her time. This Too much to take the same phase she was in and I cannot control myself anymore, with my free left hands, I rake my fingers, digging, making sure to leave a mark above her lower back.

"Stop...teasing..." is all I can muster up.

Posing her beautiful body above me, straddling. My eyes can't get enough of how perfect her body was, as it travels slowly, taking it all with a cocky smile creep in to Taylor's face. Brushing her hair away to the side, gosh, could she be more teasing?

I rolled my eye's shaking my head slowly. She's so full of herself, I hastily grab her neck, pulling into a kiss, this time, we fight for dominance, and I might add, her fineness of kissing is still there, moans scapes in between our breaths. Feeling her tongue asking for permission as I let her in, Goosebumps run all over my body as I anticipate her hand travels down to my chest, to my stomach and onto my sensitive area as I take a sharp breath. She giggles, and took a glance at me, I bite my lip while chasing my breath.

As she gets back to her business, she has a thing for my neck I could tell, by the way she spends most time kissing it. Suddenly I gasp as she started to rub my sensitive spot, slowly, My heart races to another level, she knows what she's doing, my mind floats as my body enjoy's the way Taylor is touching me. But it wants more.

"Tay-" I said chasing my breath.

"SHHH,let me take my time..."she said with her seductive low voice of her, in between kisses she planted in my whole body.

As much as want her, she enjoys the anticipation she's building up. Lower and slowly her head goes, it's killing me every second of it. I shivered as she slowly grabs both of my thighs, lightly. Looking straight into my eyes as she throws her wavy hair aside, goddamit, I get it Taylor king! YOU'RE HOT AS HELL!

"Please..." with that the devil smirked, in-between my thighs and then again, I took a sharp breath as her warm tongue comes crashing down, savoring every inch of me."fuck..." Arching my back and pointing my toes while she sends me to heaven.

________________________________________________

I yawn as I try to locate where the bed sheets to cover my body, but I opened my eyes wide when my hand felt a skin, a handful of someones ass to be exact, OH God! Swifty I turn around to see Taylor King laying on her stomach, the bed sheets covering her back, half naked and sleeping peacefully. Half naked! The only thing that is covering her bum is the bed sheets! I gasp, when I realized that I'm also fucking naked! Flashes of images of what happened last night runs in my mind. That's when I felt the lower part of my body sore a bit,We totally did it. Shit. Should I be happy? Her body suddenly moves, making me startle, didn't know what to do, I turn around again and pretend that I'm still sleeping. fuck,fuck,fuck.

All I could hear is the muffled noises and voices that our friends are making above the deck. She's still asleep. I shot my eyes close, not knowing what I'm doing. What to- I froze for a moment when T.K's hand snakes around my waist, her chest pressed behind my back, I can feel her breathing pattern and the warmth of her body. This is nice. Feels nice, I smiled. I slowly turn around facing her blinding beauty. T.K's eyes are still close. Tucking a strand of her hair behind her ears. What will happen to us now, what are we now?, I mean. No one dropped the L word yet, and clearly it is not a one night thing since she's still here, cuddling with me, right?