Chapter 8

Chapter 8 – The party

Audrey's POV

About the S.G.O office, it occupies a kitchen adjacent to the entrance door, a wall dividing it. On the other side of the wall, an eight seater open conference table for student council meeting's (or lunch). In front of it is a mini Sala set and right beside it, you can find the bathroom door facing the stock room.

And yes, I'm part of the Easton Student Government Officers, Sara Buckley the President, me the vice, treasurer Nolan Davidson from the sophomore, Dean Sullivan is the Secretary and the rest are the committee that I don't care who the hell are they oh, Paul Andrews is one of them, can you believe that? The Devil worshiper's are part of student government and to think about it the president is the best friend of the devil, now that I think about it, are they planning in some sorts of conspiracy thingy to oppose me and place Taylor as the vice-president? Weird, right?

"Hey, A. You're spacing out again..." said Maddie cut me off on my theories, by the way, it's lunch time now.

"Huh?, I, sorry, just thinking some S.G.O stuff's" I answered.

"That's what you get for being a part of it and that is why I didn't run for S.G.O," Maddie said. Well, she wouldn't win either if she tries to join, some of us know's that she isn't that you know... capable.

Sipping on my juice box, for no apparent reason I bat an eye towards the cafeteria entrance, looking directly at the devil itself, yes, it's Taylor, and yes again, she looks drop dead gorgeous wearing her white soccer jersey with green collar that perfectly paired with jogger pants and olive green roshe. Perfect definition of Easton Viper, that made me smile like an idiot. Before anyone at this table notices me, I put my head down slightly and shake it off. And an idea kick's in, grabbing Shay's Bottled water walk's confidently toward Taylor, who is currently busy speaking to Sara, I stopped, standing in front of her and emptying the bottle of water above her head, making her gawk in surprised by what I did. She gasps out for air. I Smirked while making the student's react.

"Three-Two" I stated. She looked at me making her blink rapidly and chuckles.

Realizing what I said and realizing that she is now damp, she looked at her wet shirt, I follow her head down... My eyes widen at the sight I'm seeing, lightly exposing her black bra and her perfectly flat stomach making me realize what I have done! And obviously making me a Tomato head as fuck! Shit!

"Don't worry, I have a hoodie." Said Sara with Mellow voice, making me snapped, I still can feel that my face is all flustered. Trying to compose me...

"G-guess you didn't have an extra anymore," I said, somewhat confidently, with my heart on a marathon.

" You got me good this time again AL..." she said and snickered. Does she really enjoy this kind of thing? Why?

The bell ring's that indicate our lunch break is over. The girl's approaches me and praised me for what I did. Giving them a half smile since my mind is not functioning right now because of what I just saw.

The day end's well and my mind is still clouded by what I did earlier rewinding it over and over again until I fell asleep.

The Friday arrived and a smile plastered all over my aura walking inside our Chemistry Laboratory with Olivia, knowing that the spawn of satan is on her day-off.

While working on our activity "So, you're going later?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, Yeah... I think I will.." smiling over the chemicals, mixing.

"Look's like you have a trick's up in your sleeve, huh?" said Oli.

"What? no... I just... Let's go together later... what do you think?" I said.

"Sounds good to me." Ali agreed.

The school ended peacefully and Taylor's welcoming party is on its way. Oli and I drive our way to the King's... As we looked at my GPS and looking up again to a cursive gold K initial on a, Huge Black gate in front of us and looking again at my GPS, signaling that we are on the right place.

"No wonder, Her Surname stand's by its meaning..." said Oli. Yeah, their property is pretty huge. The gate open's up for us with the guard on the side of the entrance.

"You may take the right byway miss... Luther and miss Simmons" said the guard, well, I'm impressed, a pretty organized party. We take the right route towards the villa I suppose, taking an awe to the Kings mansion as we passed by it on our right side, hearing a faint noise from afar. After a three- minute of slow driving, we arrive at the front of a modern villa filled with car's and student's entering its glass door, widely opened. We both get out of the car and a valet offered me to park my car. Wow. I looked at my Phone to check the time, it is 8:26 PM now.

"The King's know how to throw a party," said Oli, I just nod agreeing. We walk inside greeted by my fellow cheerleader and some of the jock's that I know. From the outside seeing thru this glass villa, I saw Paul at the D.J booth, I automatically remembered about Zack Del Marco. I sigh of the thought of what Shay said before giving me a thought that he will be here, Nate gave me a bottle of  ice cold corona while roaming around the villa, meeting some familiar faces, exchanging numbers to some people,Other's getting themselves drunk, others flirting, some making out shamelessly,Poker on the left, beer pong on my right,outside is a barbeque and more chill scene,some smoking you know what, another beer pong scene at the far side of the swimming pool that no one even bother do take a dip. I excuse myself to my friends to get my fourth bottle of cold ice corona to the Drinking station and found my M.I.A boyfriend talking to some girl that I didn't recognize.

" Hey.. babe!" I said to Blake, making him jump a little and move away from the slut. I beamed a smile at him. He approaches me sweetly and giving me a peck on my cheeks. I smell some bullshit is going on here.

"Hey... I didn't know you're coming.." he said. Well, I'm here now, jerk. Faking a smile and get some bottle of beer from one of the coolers.

"Well, we're on a ceasefire today." And drinking down the half of my beer.

"Is that so?..." says Blake, rubbing his index finger on his right eyebrow that holding his bottle of beer.

The booming sound of music toned down a little... making me leave my asshole boyfriend and investigate on what is happening outside, Maddie spotted me and signaling me to come outside. I made my way thru the crowd and approached them and giving them a kiss on their cheeks. Seconds later, Paul Speak's with a mic. On his hands animating his hands to shh's the crowd. Time check 10:45 pm. Still no sign of the devil.

"Okay guys!.." he chuckles in-between "So before We start the real party, I want you to welcome our designated D.J for tonight..." he pauses as the crowd goes wild.

 "D.J Zack Del Marco!!!" The crowd goes wilder this time gearing up for Zack, even I couldn't keep myself from cheering too, I mean it's a free mini concert! He makes his way up to the D.J booth and Paul passing him the mic. Over Zack.

"I totally love your energy tonight guys!" he compliments the crowd.