Chapter 28

Chapter 28 – I'll have you, my way.

AUDREYS POV

She's getting engaged... Taylor King is getting engaged. You know that moment when all of a sudden your surroundings went a blur? Like, you can still see them talking but you can't hear them or understand them at all because you were so caught up? That's me right now. Standing up, went inside the yacht, I know one of them is asking me something, but I didn't bother to turn around because at that moment my foot leads me to this mini-bar and help myself for a drink, my eye's starts to get watery and I don't know why.

First of all, why do I care if she's getting engaged to someone, it's not like I love her? Right, Love. Fuck that, Grabbing a shot glass as I help myself, this liquor stings. Taking another shot of- of this... I turned the bottle to where I can see it's label, Ah... that's why it stings, 151 ha-ha last time I had one of these, I lost to her. I smirk, and taking another shot, after another shot. Ha! Can you believe that? T.K. always cuts the wire, always finding a safe way. But the truth is, she's a pussy, coward, she never risk!

'Selfish' I hissed at no one, oh no, I mean, I hissed at this bottle of whiskey.

"Kind of..." her voice, hah! Guess I had enough.

I didn't bother to find where her voice is coming from, I fixated my blurry eyes towards the bottle.

"huh! You definitely are!" I agreed, but my voice is slurry and that didn't stop me from taking another sho...woops, it overflowed a little "tell me... wh-why?"

"Hey, how about..., I take you to your cabin and then you have your warm shower, then we talk."

Munites later ,I don't remember agreeing with T.K but here I am, taking that warm shower, feels cozy, I want to stay here longer. Hahaha.

"are you done?"

"No". Answered back, I want to sleep here, its so relaxing...

"You'll pass out if you stay too long there Audrey.." hah! And now she's worried? Lies...

There's only one thing that she will say if I got out here, she'll just apologize again and will give me a poppy eyes, I'm 100% sure of that! Wanna bet? Because the talk, she said earlier is bullshit and I'm sure of that! Taylor is like that! Appearing as if she's genuinely interested.

Before I get my clumsy body out of the shower, I took a deep breath and counted to ten. After the refreshing shower, alcohol and the wavy sea betray me, hastily I hugged the toilet and started to withdraw the nasty liquor I had earlier ewww. Started to fix myself after that sea betrayal, bathrobe, check. Brushed teeth, check. Mouthwash, Check. Poker expression, check.

I breathe in deeply and exited the washroom, Ohhhkayyyy. Where the fuck is....

"TAYLOR KING!!!!" Throwing Tantrums, check.

THIRD PERSON POV

Audrey barged out of her cabin, slamming the door in the middle of the night, in the middle of the ocean Furiously. And continued to shout at throws tantrums around the yacht. When she finally saw the startled Taylor King rushing back down the cabin deck area, Panting out of her breath.