Chapter 13

Chapter 13 – Tug of war

TAYLORS POV

(Talking to myself)

Fuck it Taylor! Why in the world you forget that feeling! And why did you pull something like that towards your childhood crush that lead's to this?!

I don't fucking know! You fucking fuck! It's killing me, you know that?! You think that it's easy to control my feeling's especially my hormones over her like that at this point of time, making out with her and at the same time keeping my mind sane? Sigh.

Fucking waves, where are you waves! I need you now! The sound of this calming sea is not helping at all!

Like you won't bail yourself over a snapper...

Gahhh, my mind is going to explode thinking about her, her soft perfect lips, her, goddamn it brain! Stop it! You have failed me!

I have been in spiraling over and over how to avoid Audrey this past few days at school, but she always pops out of nowhere, the worst thing is, I think Sara sell's me out to Audrey. Getting all too comfy around us and even joining us at our table on lunch break! Arching my left eyebrow, I'm starting to have a trust issues now over my friends...

If you guys are wondering where the hell am I, I'm sitting on a surfboard in the middle of the sea but not too far from the shore, why? Because fuck Paul and his schemes, if I'm not a loyal best friend and a person who keep their promises, I won't be here in the first place with his homies, plus I'm avoiding Audrey even though Blake is with us.

Sigh, I don't want to be in this, I should've gone skydiving again rather than hanging out my whole Saturday with the popular kids since earlier, it took us 4 hour drive on our way to Paul's family Beach house. I tilt my head towards the sky while my hands covering my eyes.

Need to think how to settle this with Audrey, the first thing to do is to take this prank war between us to its end and everything will follow.

Do you really wish to end the 'thing' other than the prank?

Fuck you, brain.

I am looking at the shore over my shoulder, a familiar guy is waving both hands up in the air like an idiot to catch my attention, I sigh knowing its Paul and my tummy starts to rumble, I almost forgot about breakfast. For the last time, I sigh and swim my way to the shoreline.

"Breakfast ready! Let's go inside!" Paul said as I follow, dragging my body, walking over the fine white sands and dropping the surfboard heavy-handed, leaving it behind.

Paul waits for me, seconds later, were walking at the same pace "Awesome place, huh?" he put his arms around my neck, "You like it, oh, Sara cooked your favorite breakfast combo. Bacon, eggs, and pancakes!" gagging me.

Kill me now, so much energy is oozing out at this handsome oaf. I restrain my left hands in his, helplessly. I glance at the house high window, full of glittering person and fixed my eyes to Audrey Side hugging his boyfriend while eating their breakfast together and chatting with Nate, making me roll my eyes.

"Yey..." I said sarcastically.

"Come on! T.K"