Chapter #12

Chapter #12
Feb 22nd 2023
Jr’s POV
Ma, Mom, Sarah, and Nicky left in the RV this morning on their way to Kansas City. Aunt Liz and Uncle Robbie have taken Sarah and Nicky’s apartment so that the littles don’t have to walk to their/guest house in the middle of the night if they need one of them. And Uncle Robbie is milking the fact that he has the studio all to just me and him for a week. “God, I love my niece!!” Uncle Robbie laughs and an angry Aunt Liz soon enters the soundbooth. “You forgot to close the door!! I was sleeping! It better be really fucking funny for you to wake me up!” She shouts from the soundbooth. “Check Insta before you kill Uncle Robbie.” I say. “I would never kill him. Take away sex yes kill him no.” Aunt Liz smirks. “You spend too much time with my Mom.” I cringe.

“Facts”[ScarlettJohansson: Sweetheart you are your Ma’s daughter][SamMily: HAHA Yeah she is][RobbieArnett: That’s fucking funny][SamMilyJr: Uncle Robbie woke Aunt Liz because he laughed so hard at this][ElizabethOlsen: I can see Sarah saying that]...

“Facts”
[ScarlettJohansson: Sweetheart you are your Ma’s daughter]
[SamMily: HAHA Yeah she is]
[RobbieArnett: That’s fucking funny]
[SamMilyJr: Uncle Robbie woke Aunt Liz because he laughed so hard at this]
[ElizabethOlsen: I can see Sarah saying that]
[NickyRyeland: She did last night]
[SamMily: That’s my girl]

“Can we get back to the song now?” I ask. “Oh right. I got distracted.” Uncle Robbie says. “Ooo can I listen in?” Aunt Liz asks. “Sure the kids don’t have to be picked up till four and it’s two now so I don’t see why not.” I say. “This is ‘Angry’.” I tell her. “Ok kid three two one.” Uncle Robbie says counting me down.
“Pack up the stars”
“Turn off the moon”
“Shut down the airports”
“Turn off the news”
“Tell all your friends it's time to go home”
“Didn't you hear”
“Hear what had happened?”
“So meant to be but we lost all the magic”
“Pack up the stars”
“Turn off the moon”
“Oh, I'm so confused right now”
“Why is everybody not angry?”
“Crying out”
“Throwing empty bottles at walls”
“Why is everybody so happy”
“In the sun like nothing ever happened at all? At all”
“Oh, 'cause my world just fell apart”
“But to anyone else I'm just another broken heart, oh”
“Why is everybody not angry?”
“Oh-whoa”
“Close all the blinds”
“Shut off the noise”
“Turn down the music”
“I had it all”
“But sometimes, the ending”
“You don't get to choose it”
“And didn't you hear?”
“Hear in the papers”
“Thought I saw the future but I was mistaken”
“Close all the blinds”
“Shut off the noise”
“Oh, I'm so confused right now (right now)”
“Why is everybody not angry?”
“Crying out”
“Throwing empty bottles at walls”
“Why is everybody so happy”
“In the sun like nothing ever happened at all? At all”
“Oh, 'cause my world just fell apart”
“But to anyone else I'm just another broken heart, oh”
“Why is everybody not angry?”
“Oh-whoa”
“Why is everybody not angry?”
“Crying out”
“Throwing empty bottles at walls (empty bottles)”
“Why is everybody so happy”
“In the sun like nothing ever happened at all? (Nothing ever happened)”
“At all (ever happened)”
“Oh, 'cause my world just fell apart”
“But to anyone else I'm just another broken heart, oh”
“Why is everybody not angry?”

“Well damn.” Aunt Liz says, wiping away a tear. “You aren’t just another broken heart. And trust me honey we are all plenty angry.” She says, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. “I know I’ve seen Sarah’s post.” I chuckle lightly. “She can be a very protective person.” Aunt Liz nods with a chuckle of her own. “Yeah that girl scares me.” Uncle Robbie says as he comes out of the soundbooth. “You know what she would say to that?” I laugh. “Good.” Uncle Robbie and Aunt Liz say at the same time and I nod. “I love you both but I need caffeine.” Aunt Liz says giving Uncle Robbie a peck on the cheek before heading upstairs to make herself some coffee. “She knows there is a fully functioning kitchen with a coffee maker in there right?” I ask Uncle Robbie, pointing to the apartment. “Yes but your parents have the ‘good’ coffee.” He says. “Why don’t you buy your own?” I ask. “Because it’s more fun to just scare the shit out of your parents in the morning by being in the kitchen when they wake up.” He smiles. “Sneaky, I like it.” I chuckle at my goofball of an uncle. “Ooo I smell coffee. Bye bitch.” I say and I grab my notebook and run up the stairs. I have been spending way too much time with Sarah. “I made a pot.” Aunt Liz says as I enter the kitchen. “Mmh thank you.” I say as I sit at the barstool and open my notebook and work on some of my other songs. “So how many songs are you working on or have done but you just need to record?” Aunt Liz asks. “Oh um let me see there’s Gone, Over You, Arcade, Bruises, Before You Go, Let Her Go, Grace, Be Alright, Tough, and Empty Space. So ten so far.” I tell her. “Wow, ten. She hurt you really bad if you’ve got enough to make ten songs.” She says shocked. “Yeah. I thought she was the one you know.” I say, trying not to tear up. “Oh come here sweetheart.” She says pulling me into a hug and I fall apart. “I hate that you got hurt so badly.” She soothes.

Scarlett’s POV
“Sarah, did you really say that?” I ask. “Yes but don’t worry I’m not planning on actually killing anyone. I am just saying I’ve watched enough true crime shows and listened to enough true crime podcasts that I wouldn’t get caught.” She says with a completely serious face. Then she burst out laughing. “I wish you could see your face when I said that.” She laughs. “The light is green you stupid bitch!” Nicky yells from the driver’s seat. “Honey Bun you ok up there?” Sarah asks. “Yeah Bunny, I'm good.” Nicky says smiling through the rearview mirror.

A/N
Sarah and her true crime. Got to love Kermit memes. Angry is by Parvai. Anygays see you in the next one.