Untitled Part 47

Chapter #45

April 2nd 2023

Sam's POV

"Hey Flo, how are you doing?" I ask as I give her a hug. "I'm going to do it Sam." She says. "Really?" I am excited because she's going to release the two songs she showed me. "I think you are right if I don't get them out there why write them." She says. "I'm so proud of you, Florence I really am. Would you like me to play the instrumentals?" I ask. "Would you that would be great?" She says. "Of course you are family." I say. "Aunt Flo you are releasing music?" Sarah asks excitedly only Scarlett and I know about the songs. "Yeah and I would absolutely love it if you would produce them of course I will pay you." She says. "Ok you have to buy me a coffee." Sarah says she never lets family pay. "What are you sure? I am willing to pay your fee." Flo says. "Oh hell no. You are my Aunt there for you don't pay. Uncle Robbie's band doesn't pay. Jr doesn't pay and neither does Mom or Ma." Sarah says. "Ok but I'm buying you some sort of pastry to go with your coffee." Flo says. "Ok we have a deal." Sarah says hugging Flo. "Here Sam I brought the sheet music with me." Florence says. "Awesome, I will work on it tomorrow. I've got a song that I am recording today and we can work on your songs tomorrow." I say.

"Scarlett said no murder"

[ScarlettJohansson: This is very true]

[LauraMily: She gets it from me]

[SamMily: Yes yes I do]

[RDJ: I just thought Sam only knew how to talk in sarcasm]

[SamMily: Oh thank you]

"Ok Sarah I am going to record 'Made by Misery'." I tell her. "Sounds good. Aunt Flo and I can talk about her music." Sarah says. "Great, I'll talk with Sarah about the songs. Scar I've heard the lyrics for this song Sam might need some physical comfort while she records." Flo says.

Scarlett's POV

"She's right I might need you." Sam says. "Hey if you need me I'm here." I tell her. "Ok well you know how I've got a lot of trauma." She says with a chuckle which is how she copes. "Yeah Baby I know. I wish I could take it away." I say cupping her face. "I know you do. But this song is about going through it and coming out stronger." She tells me. "Is this going to make me cry?" I ask. "Maybe I know it will make me cry." She says. "Ok well I've got you. I always will." I tell her. "I'm going to record this from the couch." She says moving the equipment so she can sit on the couch. I sit on her other side so she can get to her computer and equipment. "Come here." I say opening my arms this isn't the first time she's recorded something as I held her she melts into my touch. "If the song is too much, let me know." She says. "Hey don't worry about me. This is how you heal and deal with your past. I will always be here for you." I tell her giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you Baby. Let's get this started." She says and the music starts and she starts to sing.

"Yeah, I was made"

"Made by misery (misery)"

"I was forged in a fire of the traumas untold"

"Proved depression's a liar when I wouldn't let go"

"Baptized myself in the ink that wrote my suicide note"

"Reborn as somebody stronger than I ever have known"

"Can't fall in place until you break"

"'Cause I was made"

"Made by misery"

"Suffered to save"

"Who I'm meant to be"

"I've learned that lonely roads can lead to hearts of gold"

"Yeah, I was made"

"Made by misery (misery)"

"(Misery)"

"Saved my soul at the bottom through the lowest of lows"

"My God, was having no options but to give up or grow"

"The skeletons in this closet can lead to hell or to home"

"So instead of living life haunted, I built a bridge with their bones"

"Can't fall in place until you break"

"'Cause I was made"

"Made by misery"

"Suffered to save"

"Who I'm meant to be"

"I've learned that lonely roads"

"Can lead to hearts of gold"

"Yeah, I was made"

"Made by misery (misery)"

"'Cause I was made"

"Made by misery"

"Suffered to save"

"'Cause I was made"

"Made by misery"

"Suffered to save"

"Who I'm meant to be"

"I've learned that lonely roads"

"Can lead to hearts of gold"

"Yeah, I was made"

"Made by misery (misery)"

"(Misery)"

Damn that was heavy. "That was really good, Baby." I tell Sam as she wipes some tears from her cheeks. "It felt good to get out." She says. "How about we go upstairs and put on our show and just snuggle. How does that sound?" I say. "That sounds perfect. I still want to go see Lukasz later today." She says. "I do too. I wish he didn't have to be in the hospital all alone." I say. "Baby he's never alone. Someone is always with him right now Jr is there." She says. "You know what I mean Sam." I say. "I know baby I know. Do you want to go visit him now?" She asks. "Yeah I do. Are you up for that?" I ask because we always go together. "I'm always up for seeing my kids." She says before kissing my temple. "Ok let's go see our baby." I say.

A/N

Made by Misery is by Citizen Soldier. Anygays see you in the next one.