Chapter #41

Chapter #41

March 31st 2023

Dua's POV

"Sarah, are you sure you want to be here? Samuel is your brother." I say. "Yeah I have heard songs my parents made for each other. I can deal with a song written for my brother." She says. "Ok but it's about sex with him." I tell her. "NICKY YOU HAVE TO TAKE OVER!!!" Sarah yells fleeing into the apartment. "What did you do?" Nicky laughs as she enters the soundbooth. "I wrote a song about Samuel and it's sexual." I tell her. "Ah. I can help out." She says. "Thanks. I didn't know she'd flee." I say. "Oh she loves the dramatics. I think she gets it from Mama Scarlett." Nicky says. "That makes sense." I say. "Sarah called and said you had something for me." Samuel says walking in the studio. "I um wrote a song." I say. "Oh that's nice. Can I hear it?" He asks. "Yeah sure." I say. "Ok I'm going to count you down Dua." Nicky says and I give her a thumbs up. "Ok three two one go." She says.

"Baby let me take the pressure off you"

"I'll make the first move and do what I got to"

"Can we slow this down to my pace?"

"I'll make you fall in love"

"And let me show you what my body do"

"How a real woman do"

"'Cause I do what I got to"

"Let me take you back to my place"

"Where I'll make you fall in love"

"Take it back to basics, no ego in the way"

"Put this cookie on your face, to remind you of your place"

"In the back seat of your car, where I know I hit it first"

"Have you losing all control, when I whisper to you"

"I just wanna play with your body"

"Oh, and if I play with your body, will you play with me?"

"I just wanna play with your body"

"Oh, and if I play with you daddy, will you play with me?"

"And I aint got time for games no more"

"Delusional set back, yeah these bitches play too hard to get"

"Make you lose and fall back"

"Getting psycho on some bullshit, I don't give a fuck bout that"

"I'ma hold it down and throw it down as soon as you get back"

"Take it back to basics, no ego in the way"

"Put this cookie on your face, to remind you of your place"

"In the back seat of your car, where I know I hit it first"

"Have you losing all control, when I whisper to you"

"I just wanna play with your body"

"Oh, and if I play with you daddy, will you play with me?"

"I just wanna play with your body"

"Oh, and if I play with you daddy, will you play with me?"

"Take it, take it"

"Back to, back to basics, basics"

"Take it, take it"

"Back to, back to basics, basics"

"Take it, take it"

"Back to, back to basics"

"Will you play with me?"

Scarlett's POV

Huh I wonder who Dua is singing about? "Hey, that was really good. Whoever it's about is a lucky guy." I say walking into the studio. "Um hi Mrs. Scarlett." Dua says. "Oh please just call me Scarlett." I say. "Jr are you ok? Do you have a fever?" I ask, placing my hand on his forehead. He's rather pale. "Um Mama Scarlett have you ever met the woman Jr's been seeing?" Nicky asks me. "No I haven't. You really look like you should get some rest sweetie." I tell Jr. "Hi Scarlett I'm the woman Jr's been seeing." Dua says. "THAT SONG BETTER NOT BE ABOUT MY BABY BOY!!" I shout. "Mom! Don't yell at her!" Jr shouts standing in front of Dua in a protective manner. "Oh my god I now know how my parents feel. SAM I'M TRAUMATIZED!!" I yell running up the stairs away from the situation oh god I'm gonna throw up. "What's wrong, why are you traumatized?" Sam asks, meeting me at the top of the stairs. "Song, about my baby boy." I say out of breath. "Honey, we have five sons, please be specific and what is the song about?" Sam asked. "Samuel. And oh my god it was about sex. I now know how our parents feel ew. Sam I didn't know that they were dating, I told Dua that whoever the song is about is a lucky guy." I ramble. "Oh." Is all she can say. "Yeah. Sam, hold me." I say and launch myself into her arms and she just holds me tight and carries me to the couch. "What the fuck happened to you two?" Liz asks. "You don't want to know." Sam says.

A/N

Dua scaring the family lol. Anygays see you in the next one.