Chapter #39

Chapter #39

March 30th 2023

Sam's POV

"Ha Mom, have you seen Aunt Flo's post?" Sarah asks. "No, my phone is in my room." Scarlett says. "Ma pull it up, it's funny." She says. "Ok but what about the no phones at the table rule?" I ask. "Ok fine after we are done." She says. "Ok after." I nod. "Reba, your voice always amazes me." Scarlett says. "Well thank ya darling, that's very kind." She says her southern twang is coming out. "Oh my god!" Scarlett says, shooting out of her chair. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask. "I'm not pregnant, I can have real coffee again! Yes!!" She squeals, doing a little happy dance. "So Ma are you going to show us the song you wrote or pretend we didn't see you with your song journal when you were in the hospital." Sarah says. "Maybe. If you all are up for it." I say. "Um yes I would love to hear it." Nicky says. "Ok after breakfast." I say. "Ooo I get to see a Sam Mily recording session." Reba says. "I'm not as good as you, I can promise you that." I say. "Hey don't talk about yourself like that, I think you are just as good." Reba says. "You are too kind." I tell her. We finish up breakfast and check Flo's post first.

"Nat is talented as hell"

[SamMily: Does that mean I'm talented too]

[SarahJohansson: No you are just fucking clumsy as hell]

[ChrisEvans: Language]

[ScarlettJohansson: Really Chris]

[ChrisEvans: I couldn't resist]

"Ah Chris knows when to leave a good comment." I chuckle. "But seriously I'm not that clumsy am I?" I ask. "Baby. You fell out of bed while trying to get in it last night." Scarlett says. "I have no defense to that." I laugh. "Ok everyone into the sound booth." Sarah says. "Except you. I want you here in my arms. You're Not the only clingy one in this relationship." I say to Scarlett as I hold her in my arms. "I'm ok with it." She says as she wraps her arms around my torso and mine are around her waist.

Scarlett's POV (Scars Thoughts)

"Ok I'm ready, you will find a file labeled If Today Was Your Last Day." Sam tells Sarah. "Ok I found it looks like you just have the guitar portion of the instrumentals done." She says. "I know I'll do the rest another time." Sam says to her. "I think you will like this one." Sam says, pressing a kiss on my lips. "Ok ready three two one." Sarah says.Sam moves the mic so she can look at me as she sings.

"My best friend gave me the best advice"

"She said, "Each day's a gift and not a given right"

I told her that.

"Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind"