Chapter #69

Chapter #69

May 17th 2023

Sarah's POV
"Babe, she's probably sleeping." Nicky says. "Trust me all I have to do is say one word and she'll jump out of bed." I tell her as we walk upstairs. "What are you going to say 'fire' because that won't bother Sarg Mama Scarlett maybe but not Sarg." She says. "Just have faith my dear." I say and open the door. "Wake me or Sam, Liz and I will end you." Mom growls. "Fishing." I say and Ma leaps out of bed. "FISHING!!!" She growls like a demon. "SAM LAUREN MILY-JOHANSSON!!! Get your ass back in bed. I need cuddles." Mom says sternly. "But Scarlett, it's fishing." Ma says holding her fishing pole. "Sam, was that in our closet?" Mom asks with a grimace on her face. "Not the one with our clothes." Ma says. "Sam it's three in the morning Jesus Christ!" Mom shouts when she sees the time. "Holy shit it worked." Nicky says, causing both Mom and Ma to jump and Ma to scream like a little girl. "Sam, that was unnecessary." Mom says. "I didn't know she was there, she spooked me." Ma says. "So you shriek like a little girl?" I ask. "Fine, no fishing for you." Ma says. "Yay! Cuddles." Mom cheers and jumps on Ma's back. "You are disgustingly cute." I fake gag and Ma sticks her tongue out at me. "Two can play at this game. Sarah, jump on my back." Nicky says and I do as I'm told. "Ok now what?" Mom asks. "Race." Nicky says. "Yes, let's go!" Ma says bolting out of the room Mom yelling something about how she better not drop her and ma responding with I would never.

Liz's POV

"Robbie. Robbie they are at it again." I whine as I wake up to the sound of the stupid race that Nicky and Sam do a lot. "How do they have energy?" He groans. "I don't know but please make them stop." I say giving him my best puppy dog eyes. "Ok ok. I'll do what I did last time." He says. "Sounds good. I will need cuddles to help me get back to sleep when you come back." I tell him. "I see nothing wrong with that." He smiles.

Scarlett's POV

"Come on Sam, they are gaining on us, hurry." I say. "Oh shit Robbie. He's got the hose." Sam whispers. "I normally would never say this but use the girls as bait." I tell her. "Yes ma'am." Sam says. "AH! UNCLE ROBBIE!!!" We hear Sarah shriek as Sam bolts inside with me on her back. "You guys used us as bait!" Nicky shouts. "You'll wake my siblings." Sarah scolds her wife. "Too late. Did you guys do your weird early morning couples race that you do at least once a week and not invite me and Dua?" Jr says before being thrown over Dua's shoulder. "It's too early!!!" She shouts.

A/N

Short one but cute. Anygays see you in the next one. I'm going fishing bitches.