Chapter #17

Chapter #17
⚠️Some Violence⚠️
Feb 26th 2023
Scarlett’s POV
“YOU!! YOU KIDNAPPED MY SON!!” Stacy Crandall shouts before running and tackling me. “OH HELL NO!!” Jr yells and pulls his bio mom off me. “You aren’t welcome here and they didn’t kidnap me! I asked them to take me with them and if you lay a finger on my Mom again I will have you thrown in jail!!” Jr screams. “Don’t you talk to me like that!” Stacy yells and slaps Jr across the face. “I’m already on the phone with 911.” I hear Sarah say. “Good I can have her arrested for kidnapping.” Stacy yells pointing to me. “Don’t you dare touch my son!” I yell getting between her and Jr. “Mom please she’ll hurt you she won’t care that you are pregnant.” Jr says but I don’t move. “No, I won't let her hurt you. I made you a promise and I am going to keep it.” I tell him. “Samuel she isn’t your mom I am!” Stacy yells and he flinches at the use of his full name. “Move, I am taking him home!” Stacy says and goes to push me aside when Nicky puts her in a restraint hold. “Samuel, help me! Get her off me!” Stacy yells and I can see the battle he is fighting in his eyes. “Do you promise not to hurt anyone?” He asks her. “I promise. Samuel get her off me!” She yells. “Nicky let her go.” He says with pain in his voice. Oh thank god I hear the police sirens getting closer. “Come on Samuel, let's go home.” Stacy says and each time she uses his full name he flinches. Where the fuck is Sam? “I am home. I’m over eighteen you have no right to control me anymore. And you don’t get to call me by my full name.” He says. “Samuel I named you!” She shouts. “Stop! Leave my son alone!” I shout back at her. “He’s not your son!! He’s mine and Sam’s!!” She yells. “And Sam is my wife! I signed the papers Stacy legally. I am his mother. You signed away your rights!! Can’t you see you’re hurting him?!!” I yell. “GET AWAY FROM MY BIG BROTHER!!!” Danny screams as he charges Stacy. “He’s not your brother!!” She yells at Danny. “Fuck you!!! You are a monster and were abusive!! Don’t talk to my brother like that!!” Jr screams as I hold Danny. “Samuel! I told you not to speak to me like that!!” She shouts. “What are you going to do about it? Hit me again!” He yells. “Danny, come with me.” Robbie says running in and getting Danny out of the situation. That's when I notice that Liz and Robbie are taking the kids with them to keep them safe. Thank god for them. “You need to leave!” I yell. “LAPD!!” Four officers yell as they enter the house. “She broke in and is in violation of a restraining order.” I tell them. “She took my son!” Stacy yells as they put her in cuffs. “I’m not your son!!” Jr yells. The officer takes her to the squad car and the other asks us for our statement. “Young man, why would she say that she kidnapped you?” The officer asks. “Because I came to LA with Mom here and Ma but I was nineteen when I came here.” He explains. About an hour later the officers have taken Nicky, Sarah, Jr, and I’s statements since we were the ones mainly involved now I am going to find Sam. Why the fuck wasn’t she there she is just as protective as me but she ran to the studio when Stacy hit Jr instead of going to his defence. “Sam what the!! Oh my god Sam what did you do?” I say as I enter the studio and see Sam curled into a ball and the glass of the window of the soundbooth is shattered and Sam’s hand is covered in blood I run over to her and kneel down to her level.

Sam’s POV
⚠️PTSD and Blood⚠️
No, I can't do this. I run to the studio after I see Stacy hit Jr and all my mind can think of is all the times my father hit me. I can’t breathe. “FUCK!! (1st punch to the soundbooth window) YOU!!(2nd punch to the window now causing it to crack) PTSD!!(3rd punch to the window shattering it) Oh fuck my hand.” I say seeing that my hand has shards of glass in it. “GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!” I shout as I slide down the wall and curl up into a ball and just sob. I don’t know how much time has passed till I hear Scarlett’s voice which is angry at first but quickly changes to concern. “Baby look at me.” Scarlett says softly and I look up at her through tear stained eyes. “What happened?” She asks. “Is Jr ok?” I ask. “He will be. Sarah and him went for a drive to their secret place that they always go to together when one or both of them are upset.” She says. “I’m going to get the first aid kit.” She says standing and walking into the soundbooth and gets the first aid kit and comes back to me and starts to work on my hand. “What happened? Why did you run away like you did?” She asks. “Marcus.” Is all I’m able to say before I break down again.

Scarlett’s POV
“Marcus.” Sam says before breaking down. “Oh my god you had a ptsd episode.” I say softly as I clean her hand. “I saw Stacy hit him and then all I could see was him and everything he did to me. I wanted to help Jr but my mind had other ideas and I just fled to the studio.” She says. “Come on, let's get you to our bathroom. We have more supplies there.” I tell her and she nods and I hold her arm the whole way to our room. I locked the studio door so no one can see the bloodied gaze on the floor I will clean up later. I close the bedroom door behind me but I don’t lock it. I fix up Sam’s hand in silence. “Are you sure he’s ok?” She asks. “Honey physically he’s fine. But his bio mom showed up and hit him. It's going to take a little bit for him to fully heal from that.” I tell her and she nods. “Are you ok? I know she tackled you.” She asks. “I’m ok Lukasz is ok. Here let me get that thing I use to hear their heartbeat.” I say and I go get the little device that I wrap around my belly to hear the heartbeat. “Here listen.” I say handing her one of the earbuds and she smiles as we listen to Lukasz’s strong heartbeat.

A/N
I have nothing against anyone named Stacy. And I know that was an emotional one, I promise everything will be ok in the end. Anygays see you in the next one.