Chapter #50

Chapter #50

April 6th 2023

Scarlett's POV

Sam and I wake up in the middle of the night to someone kicking our bedroom door open since it was locked and Sam uses her body as a shield. "WHY DOES MY STUDIO SMELL LIKE SEX!!!??" Sarah's very angry voice booms. "Dear god you kicked the door down!" I yell from behind Sam. "You didn't answer my question." Sarah says. "We had sex. Jesus Sarah." Sam says irritated. "Babe calm down, it is their house ok." Nicky says calmly. "Fine, fine." Sarah says with her hands up. "I've got to get to your sister." I say as Janina is crying. "I want a new couch!" Sarah yells as Nicky holds her in place. "She kicked the door down." Sam says going to Kai who is also crying and we hear the back door swing open. "SCARLETT, SAM, DANNY, EMMA, WYATT, JR, ELIZABETH, KAI, JANINA!!! IT'S LIZ ARE YOU OK!!" Lizzie's panicked voice comes from downstairs and we hear her running up the stairs. Janina is crying as well as Kai from the sound of Sarah kicking the fucking door down. "ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!" Liz screams.
Sarah's POV

"We're fine Aunt Liz." I say as she makes it to the top of the stairs. "Fine? Your parents' bedroom door is on the floor and they aren't in there." She is panicking. "Had to get Kai. Scarlett's getting Janina and the door is on the floor because Sarah kicked it down like a gremlin." Ma says rocking my two year old brother. "I was outside and I couldn't sleep so I went to my garden when I heard a loud bang and what sounded like yelling I panicked and I may have swung the back door so hard it came off of the track." She says referring to the sliding door. "Great, another door I have to fix. Can people just stop breaking my house." Ma says grumpy and irritated. "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were in danger! I got scared ok." Aunt Liz says. "Ok you had a fair reason to break a door. Sarah is just angry that Sam and I had intercourse in the studio." Mom says holding Janina. "What the fuck is going on out here?" Jr asks, walking into the hallway. "I'm a gremlin that bites." I say. "You scare me good night." He says and goes back into his room. "Babe, come on, you need to calm down." Nicky says picking me up and putting me over her shoulder. "Put me down, I have to wash the carpets because of them." I say. "And the wall." Ma yells. "GROSS!" Nicky and I say at the same time and she carries me down to our apartment.

Sam's POV

"She's really pissed. I mean one of your doors is on the floor." Liz says. "Yeah I'll fix it in the morning." I sigh. "She's never gotten this angry over us having intercourse in the studio. I think something else is going on." Scarlett says. "Intercourse really just say..." Scarlett clamps her hand over my mouth. "Not in front of the littles Sam." She warns. "Ew Sam. You are so childish." She whines when I lick her hand so she will remove it. "It worked though." I smile. "Good night guys. I'm glad you are ok." Liz says. "Thanks for checking on us Liz." I tell her. "Of course if you die I will get the kids." She smiles and leaves. "I told you she's planning to kill us." I say to Scarlett who just laughs knowing Liz wouldn't hurt a fly. She had to get Robbie to kill a spider that was in her garden once. "Come on let's lay down they can come with us." Scarlett gestures to the kids in our arms and we are soon joined by Danny, Emma, Wyatt, and Elizabeth too.

"I am the one kicking in doors"

[SamMily: You kicked it down and your siblings are in bed with your mother and I because you scared them!]

[SarahJohansson: DON'T FUCK IN MY STUDIO]

[SamMilyJr: She threatened to bite me]

[DuaLipa: It's ok baby come here and cuddle]

[ScarlettJohansson: Jr did you sneak Dua into the house?]

[DuaLipa: Hi please don't be mad]

[ScarlettJohansson: NO SEX IN MY HOUSE other than that you are always welcome]

[ElizabethOlsen: I broke the sliding door I was so worried]

[MelanieSloan: Is everything ok?]

[SamMily: Yeah I just fucked Scarlett in the studio]

[SamMily: Scarlett is giving me the glare]

[MelanieSloan: Dear god you already have nine kids]

[SamMily: Yep and I got neutered so it's all good]

[ScarlettJohansson: SAM!! DON'T SAY THAT!! She got a vasectomy]

A/N

Jesus this was a mess of a chapter. Anygays see you in the next one.