Chapter #44

Chapter #44

April 2nd 2023

Scarlett's POV

I get why I was moping around yesterday but I don't know what's wrong with Sam. She seems off. "Hey." She says as I wrap my arms around her as she sits on the couch in the sound booth with a notepad no doubt writing something. "Hey my Beautiful Cinnamon Roll what's wrong?" I ask. "Yesterday was April fools day and I didn't mess with anyone." She pouts. "We can do it today. No one will expect it since it's not the first." I tell her and she grins widely. "You are the best ever!" She says kissing me then running into the girls apartment. "AAAAHHHH!!!" "MA KNOCK GET OUT!!" I hear Sam shriek and Sarah shout. "I need to bleach my eyes." Sam says walking in her face is pale as a sheet closing the door behind her. "I don't want to know." I say holding up my hand. "No you really don't." She says sitting down and rests her head in my lap. It's probably thirty minutes till Sarah appears. "Ok now what did you need?" Sarah asks. "I need my partner in crime. Are you all you know, done?" Sam gags at the last bit. "Yes we are now, what do you have in mind?" Sarah asks. "I need the meme lord that is my gremlin." Sam grins. "I already had some ready for yesterday but then Mom was all like my babies can't grow up." Sarah says. "Hey, be nice to your mom." Sam says and Sarah raises her hands in surrender. "I was thinking of going after Uncle Chris first." Sarah grins. "YES!" Sam cheers and Sarah shows her the meme. "I actually like that." I say. "Ok then you are the one to post it." Sarah says. "Oh this is like a group effort?" I ask. "Yeah Ma and I do this every year but since you are part of the group this year we shall not meme you." Sarah says. "Ok send it to me and I'll post it. I even know the perfect caption." I grin.

"It's true he has no sense of humor

"It's true he has no sense of humor."

[ChrisEvans: Hey I thought we are friends]

[ScarlettJohansson: Which is why I make fun of you]

[SamMily: We all know she loves you like a brother Chris]

[RDJ: Yeah pretty sure she likes you more than she does Hunter]

[ElizabethOlsen: I wouldn't doubt that]

[AdrianJohansson: It's true sorry hunt]

[HunterJohansson: I'M HER TWIN!!]

[ScarlettJohansson: Not my choice]

[MelanieSloan: I will fly to LA and ground you Scarlett Ingrid Johansson-Mily apologize to your brother]

[ScarlettJohansson: Sorry Hunt]

[MelanieSloan: Thank you]

"Grandma scares me." Sarah says. "Me too sweetheart me too." I laugh. "But really I do love my mother." I say. "Yeah Mama Sloan is the goat." Sam says. "WHAT DID YOU CALL MY MOTHER!!!" I shout. "Mom, it stands for the greatest of all time." Sarah says. "Oh I didn't know that sorry for yelling at you." I apologize to Sam. "It's ok Penguin you didn't know." Sam says. "My Uncle Jeremy is mine." She growls. "You are never going to forgive him are you?" I ask. "Fuck no." Sam and Sarah say at the same time and high five.

" Sam and Sarah say at the same time and high five

"I will forever chant it should have been Clint"

[FlorencePugh: My niece is amazing]

[RDJ: I agree with Sarah because Scar has been in the MCU longer than Renner]

[SamMily: Go Gremlin get him👹]

[JeremyRenner: Scarlett help me]

[ScarlettJohansson: Murder isn't allowed understand]

[SarahJohansson: I would do ok in jail. Ma would definitely do good in jail]

[SamMily: Sarah and I would watch out for each other]

[NickyRyeland: Sarah we can't have sex if you go to jail]

[ScarlettJohansson: Nasty]

"Hey love the memes." Florence says standing in the doorway. "SIS!" I yell and jump up to hug her.

A/N

Don't worry Sam will post a meme too. Anygays see you in the next one.