Chapter #63

Chapter #63
May 12th 2023
Scarlett’s POV
“Hey what’s wrong?” Sam asks, placing her hand on my thigh under the table. “Huh? Nothing’s wrong.” I tell her. “Baby we have known each other since we were born. There’s something on your mind I can tell.” She says. “I just want to say something. You know, like a little speech but I don’t know when.” I say. “Oh I’ve got you.” She says before clearing her throat to get everyone’s attention. “Hey everyone Scarlett wants to say something.” She says and everyone looks at me. “Well here it goes I guess thanks for that Babe.” I chuckle. “I just wanted to say. Samuel you will always be my baby no matter how old you get.  That goes for the rest of you too.” I say pointing to the rest of the kids. “But I never saw Samuel as happy with the bitch that hurt my baby. Then he is with you Dua.” I say. “I will always do my best to make him happy because he makes me happy.” She says. “I have no doubt about that. I love all my babies. And the amazing woman I get to have and raise them with.” I finish my little speech and I see Sam is blushing. I am soon tackled to the ground by Danny, Emma, Wyatt, Sarah, and Jr as they all hug me and tell me they love me too god I love my family. “Ok that’s adorable. I got a picture.” Nicky says. “Kids don’t squish your mother.” Sam laughs and I do my best to wrap my arms around all five kids as possible. “I love you all but your Mama is right you are kinda squishing me.” I say and Jr and Sarah are the first to get up since they were on the top of the pile of kids on me. I make sure to give them each a kiss on the head before they go back to their seats.  “BENTLY NO!!” Sam yells as he takes off with Sam’s KC strip steak she takes off after him. “Don’t let him get on the couch with that!!” I called out. “Give it back, Bently.” She says to him as if he will understand. “No, don't!” She says as he swallows it practically whole.

Sam’s POV
That damn dog ate my steak! It was a KC strip too! “It’s a good thing I like you.” I say to my dog as I sulk back to my seat at the table. “Here this will make you happy.” Scarlett says handing me a Lost Trail and I take a sip and sigh in content. “That does make me happy. But seriously where did he come from? I thought he was asleep on our bed.” I say to my wife. “He probably smelled the food and wanted some.” She says. “Then I would have cooked him one.” I say making her laugh till she realizes I’m not joking. “Sam, is that why you always cook an extra steak when you cook?” She asks. “Of course he’s my service dog. He helps me out so much he deserves a treat every now and then.” I say. “He heard the ‘T’ word.” Nicky laughs as Benty comes bounding in wagging his tail. “Sorry bud but you had your treat. And by that I mean you stole my steak.” I tell him as he sits next to me. “No treats bud.” I say and he huffs before laying down next to my chair. “Sam, you said he’s your service dog. What is he trained to do? If you don’t mind me asking?” Christian asks. “He’s a PTSD service dog. He has been trained to see the signs of a panic attack and how to get me out of one and to keep people away from me when I have one.” I say easily I’m not ashamed to talk about mental health. “He also wakes her from nightmares when I’m not able to.” Scarlett says. “Oh is that why Sam said she thought he was asleep in your guy’s room?” He asks. “Yep.” I nod as I eat the sides of the meal since Bently took my steak that cute asshole.
We had a lovely dinner despite Bently’s little thief act. When I get out of the bathroom I see Scarlett laughing at her phone. “What’s so funny?” I ask. “Our daughter.” She says. “You should see what she posted.” She tells me.

“You know who you are

“You know who you are.”
[SamMilyJr: Damn sis I love this]
[HunterJohansson: I asked one question]
[ScarlettJohansson: Did you call my daughter a bitch]
[HunterJohansson: PLEASE DON’T KILL ME]
[DuaLipa: I love your posts Sarah]
[SarahJohansson: Thank you and yes he did]
[SamMily: And Scarlett is looking at flights to New York]
[DuaLipa: YAS GO MAMA BEAR SCARLETT]

“I’m not actually going to kill him. He’s just going to get a stern lecture.” Scarlett says as she goes to book a flight but I take her laptop. “Penguin, I think Sarah can destroy him with her memes.” I tell her and she smiles proudly. “Yeah agreed. I’ll stay here.” She says but I can tell she really wants to yell at Hunt. “Call him.” I tell her. “Good idea.” She says grabbing her phone. I hear Lukasz through the monitor so I go to get him. and when I get to our room I cover his ears as I hear Scarlett cursing her brother out damn she’s got the mouth of a sailor. “Are you done now?” I ask as I see her hang up. “Yes. Oh he didn’t hear some of the things I said did he?” She asks, seeing Lukasz in my arms. “No I covered his ears but he’s hungry and well my boobs are no good in this situation.” I chuckle. “Hand him here.” She says removing her top to feed him.

A/N
The family dinner and Scarlett’s speech was Chris’s idea. Anygays see you in the next one.