Chapter #68

Chapter #68

May 14th 2023

Scarlett's POV

I put the strap in the sink so I can clean it later and start the bath. I put in all the same things Sam does. We have been together for ten years, married for nine in December and this is the first time I've been the one to do the aftercare. I also put the clay mask on the self against the wall on the other side of the tub along with my other outset products. I'm going to take care of her like I said. As the bath is running I clean the strap and dry it off and go put it back in my nightstand before going to pick up Sam. "Damn! Woman, you are strong." Sam says when I pick her up easily bridal style. "I told you. I will take care of you." I say. "Why do you have your phone?" I ask when I see it in her hand. "I was going to post a meme. Plus my case is waterproof." She says. "Will you join me?" She asks and I nod and sit behind her in the bath. "You know if someone were to walk in we would look kinda funny." She says resting her head on my shoulder. "If someone were to walk in I'd throw my glass bottles of face wash and serum at them." I tell her. "Fair." She says

Sam's POV

I feel very clingy towards Scarlett right now. Like more than my normal clingy. "That feels amazing." I hum as Scarlett massages the shampoo into my hair. "You seem tired." She says and I just hum in response. "Well I get what you mean when you say I fucked you into exhaustion." I chuckle. "I didn't go too far did I?" She asks. "No you didn't." I reassure her.

"Ok so what do you want to do we still have all night and tomorrow with just us." Scarlett says as we are cuddled in bed. "I would say take advantage of the time we have but I don't have the strength to fuck you right now maybe I will in the morning." I tell her. "Are you ever not horny?" She asks. "Are you?" I fire back. "That's fair. Are you going to post your meme?" She asks. "Oh yeah I forgot about that." I say and grab my phone.

"How I got Scarlett to go out with me"[HunterJohansson: I feel like that's true]

[HunterJohansson: I feel like that's true]

[ScarlettJohansson: True you can't flirt]

[SamMily: But I can make you horny😉]

[MelanieSloan: Dear god keep it in your pants you two]

[ScarlettJohansson: No]

[ElizabethOlsen: I'm keeping the kids till Tuesday]

[SamMily: You know they aren't your kids right]

[ElizabethOlsen: What's your point]

"I guess that means more time just the two of us." I say wiggling my eyebrows at Scarlett. "I wouldn't say no to you taking over again." I say as I kiss her jaw. "I'll do whatever you tell me to Mommy." I husk and her eyes go dark. "You ok with me fucking you from behind?" She asks. "Yes Mommy." I say being completely submissive for her. I don't remember how many times she made me cum I lost count but damn dominant Scarlett is hot and I just submit to her easily.

May 15th 2023

Scarlett's POV

We went a few more rounds last night. I gotta say the sight of Sam being so submissive to me is hot. I wake up on top of Sam as I am clinging to her like a koala and she has a vice grip on me which I kinda like not gonna lie. "Baby. Time to get up." I say softly as I place kisses on her neck. "Mmm five more minutes." She grumbles and rolls over so I am now underneath her, my arms and legs still wrapped around her. "Sam, I know you are awake. Because you aren't putting your full weight on me." I say. "I don't want to get up. I'll wake up but I don't want to get out of bed. I'm enjoying our cuddles." She says with her head in the crook of my neck. "You are very clingy today." I chuckle. "Hey you get clingy after I fuck you let me be clingy after you fucked me." She says. "Hey I'm not complaining I'm just making an observation." I say. "I can only be vulnerable with you, did you know that?" She says. "You mean like last night?" I ask and she nods her head. "I've had past partners want to try what we did last night but I never was comfortable enough to be in such a vulnerable position but you make me feel safe no matter what we are doing." She says. "You make me feel safe too Sam." I tell her. "Also what's your body count? I don't think I've ever asked." I say. "I lost track, I slept around a lot before you." She says. "How do you lose track?" I ask with a laugh. "I don't know it was very wham bam thank you ma'am and they were gone." She shrugs."One time someone left money on my nightstand." She laughs. "WHAT?" I burst out laughing. "Yep four hundred bucks. I think they thought I was a hooker." She laughs. "Oh my god Sam." I laugh. "Hey at least I know I'm pretty enough to be a hooker." She says. "You are gorgeous but only I get to see you naked." I say. "Only for you. You are my Penguin." She says kissing my jaw before cuddling back into my neck. "You are my Beautiful Cinnamon Roll. And I love you but you are crushing me." I tell her so she moves a little so she's on her side with her head resting on my chest and her feet sticking out from under the blanket. "You are so short." She says. "It's not my fault you are bigfoot." I tell her.

A/N

Sam getting paid for sex lol. Anygays see you in the next one.