Chapter #58

Chapter #58

May 11th 2023

Scarlett's POV

"You are just like your Mommy, very clingy. I love it." I wake up to the sound of Sam talking. When I open my eyes I see her sitting against the headboard with Lukasz on her chest. "Happy Mother's day Sam." I say getting her attention. "And happy Mother's day to you Scarlett." She smiles over at me. "When did he end up here?" I ask, nodding my head to Lukasz. "Mmm maybe six o'clock. He woke up and so I went to check on him and he calmed down when I picked him up. It turns out he just needed cuddles." She says. "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!" The kids yell in unison as they burst into our room and surprisingly it doesn't wake Lukasz; he can sleep through anything he gets that from Sam. "Thank you kids." Sam says. "Yes, thank you, family cuddles come here." I say and we all huddle together in the bed. "Good thing we have a big bed." Sam chuckles. "Mmm let me enjoy cuddles with my babies." I say. "Hey I'm not complaining I'm just stating that it's good we have a big bed so we are able to have family cuddles." Sam says. "Let's watch Sing 2 because both of you are in it." Sarah says, making me groan. "Fine." Sam says and pulls up Disney+ and puts on the movie. "I love this movie." Danny says as my character comes on the screen. "I'm glad you enjoy it bubs." Sam says. "I wike Mommy's character." Elizabeth says. "What about Mama's character?" I ask. "They otay." She shrugs and Sam looks genuinely hurt. "They're four." I whisper in her ear. "Still kinda stings." Sam says and I kiss her temple earning a chorus of 'ews' and 'gross' from the kids including my adult children. "Where's Nicky?" I ask when I notice the absence of my daughter in-law. "Oh her parents are in the country so she's having an at home spa day with her mom." Sarah says. "I hope they are using the Outset." Sam says. "Trust me they are. Skyler loves it. Like love loves it." Sarah says and that makes me genuinely happy that she likes what I make. "Says her skin has never looked so healthy for someone who is out in the hot sun all day on mission trips." Sarah adds. "Well you make sure she gets the family discount ok." I tell her. "I may or may not have already given her that." Sarah says and I chuckle. "Good." I say before I am shushed by my four year old because her favorite song comes on. Heads Will Roll. "Babe it really sounds like you are moaning in the intro of this song." Sam says. "Get your mind out of the gutter." I scold even though she's kinda right. "It's just how my voice sounds when I sing those notes." I defend and Sam nods. "There you guys are and aren't you adorable." Liz says walking into the room. "Famwy cuddles." Elizabeth tells her aunt as she squeezes my neck with her little arms. "Honey Mommy needs to breathe." I say since she was actually choking me not on purpose though. "Sworry." She says and wraps her arms around my bicep. "Well I just wanted to say Happy Mother's day before I go spend the day with my Mom." She says, "Oh tell Jarnie Happy Mother's day for us." Sam says. "Yes and that she's always welcome." I add. "I will make sure to tell her. Have a good day my favorite lesbian moms." She says, making me roll my eyes. "I'm pretty sure we are the only lesbian moms you know." Sam says. "I know other lesbians, Sam." She says. "How dare you hang out with other lesbians." Sam says dramatically. "Dude, my niece has a wife." Liz dead pans. "She's an exception along with Nicky of course." Sam says. "You're hilarious Sam, you should do stand up." Liz says sarcastically. "I am traumatized enough." Sam says and Sarah slaps her arm. "You woke up and chose violence." Sam whines. "Ma, you have issues." Jr says from my other side I'm squished between multiple kids and Sarah and Jr are on each end of the bed. "Mama is weird." Wyatt says. "Awe thank you." Sam says. "Goodbye weirdos." Liz says before leaving. "I'm not weird." I say. "Need I remind you of your pregnancy cravings." Sam says. "Yeah Mom, you ate some weird stuff." Danny says. "Weird is good." Emma states from my lap. "Ok I'll be weird then." I chuckle. "Welcome to the darkside." Sam says in a goofy voice making the younger kids giggle.

A/N

Awe cute. Anygays see you in the next one.