Chapter #37

Chapter #37

March 29th 2023

Reba's POV

My plane just landed so I turned my phone back on to see a text from Sam saying that Sarah will meet me at baggage claim since she isn't as recognizable as Scarlett or Sam which makes sense they have done a great job to keep their kids out of the public eye. I don't care much about paparazzi but for the sake of Sarah I put on some sunglasses and a hat to help hide my identity. I grab my carry-on and get off the plane straight to baggage claim. I see Sarah holding a sign that says 'Ma's favorite artist' which makes me laugh and remember how Scarlett teased her when we first met. I had them over to my LA home a few times for dinner and they had me over to their home as well. I like to think that we are becoming more than colleagues but good friends. "Howdy." Sarah says in a horrible southern accent. "You know we don't always talk like that right?" I laugh. "I know but I thought I would mess with you a little." She says. "You are definitely Sam's daughter." I say and she smiles and nods at that. "How is your Ma? I heard about the heart attack." I say as we collect my bag. "She is doing very well. Mom nearly killed her when she tried to have a red bull." She chuckles. "And your Mom, she had some problems due to the stress I hear. Is everything ok with her and the little one." I ask. "Oh yeah Mom's doing good. Lukasz is in an incubator at the hospital but he's healthy for a baby born two months early." She says as we walk out to the private parking lot. "Oh I didn't know that Lukasz was born, I just heard she was in the hospital." I say. "Yeah here this is him. He's seven days old." Sarah says handing me her phone and I see a picture of Scarlett holding a very small baby. "Well, isn't he precious?" I cooed. "Yeah he's pretty cute. Looks just like Ma." She says. "Yes he does." I agree. "Oh lord." Sarah groans looking forward and I laugh when I see Sam is hopping up and down like an excited fangirl. "Scarlett, hold me, I'm completely fangirling over here." I hear Sam say. "Sam I'm five foot three you are six foot four how the hell am I supposed to hold you without you sitting down?" Scarlett shoots back. "Climb me, I don't know." Sam shrugs. "Don't start something you can't finish." Scarlett smirks "MA! MOM! We are right here!" Jr whines and Sarah and I laugh at the whole interaction which gets their attention. "Oh my god thank the lord above Scarlett forces me to take my heart meds." Sam says. "Oh don't start that again, it was one time." Scarlett says. "You practically shoved the damn thing in my throat." Sam says. "Yeah and I've had.. Nope, I can't finish that sentence in front of our kids." Scarlett says, making Sarah gag. "Well Reba now you know what life is like in the Johansson-Mily household." Scarlett says. "I promise we aren't like that around the kids all the time." Sam adds. "That is true." Nicky says. "Well let's get this show on the road shall we." Sam says, clapping her hands together.

Scarlett's POV

I can't believe I almost said that in front of my kids dear god I need to start to filter what I say around them. "Ms. McEntire, you will be staying in the guest room of the apartment downstairs." Nicky says. "Thank you, that's very kind of you to let me stay in your home. And please call me Reba, Ms McEntire makes me feel old." Reba tells her. "Alright I can do that. And no need to thank us. Seeing Sarg fangirl the way she has the past few days is payment enough." Nicky says. "Snitch." Sam says looking through the rearview mirror. "I'm just telling the truth." Nicky says and Sam grumbles under her breath. "So Reba, Sam told me you have decided on recording Fancy first." I said to her, "Yes I remember Sam mentioning it was one of her favorites." Reba says and Sam turns a bright shade of pink. "Oh my god Ma is blushing." Sarah says laughing. "No I'm not." Sam whines. We get to the house with Sarah teasing Sam the rest of the way and the girls take Reba downstairs to get settled. "You know we are alone now you can finish that sentence." Sam says, wiggling her eyebrows. "You know what I was going to say." I tell her. "Yeah I do. And multiple times may I add." She smirks. "God damn it Sam." I groan. "What?" She asks. "Now I need a cold shower." I say getting up and heading to our room. "I could join you!" She calls out. "Not helping!" I call back and hear her laugh. I turn the shower on making sure the water is cold but it's not helping with the heat in my lower stomach. "Fuck you Sam." I groan. I guess I will just have to take care of it myself since Sam can't fuck me for another week. I take my middle and index finger and start to rub circles around my clit slowly increasing the pace and pressure not caring about the moans leaving my mouth as I close my eyes and imagine all the things I wish Sam could do to me right now. "Shit." I moan as I feel myself get closer.

Sam's POV

"Oh fuck." I hear Scarlett moan as I enter the bedroom. The shower is running and the door to our bathroom is open. I can hear her moaning in the shower. Is she really doing what I think she is? "Sam." She moans yep she's doing exactly what I think she's doing I walk into our bathroom and thank the lord above that our shower has a glass door as I see Scarlett with her eyes closed back against the wall one hand massaging her breast the other she uses to fuck herself with. I decide I'm going to mess with her a little bit and as quietly as possible step into the shower fully clothed and fully hard but I know if I take off any clothes I will break my doc's orders. She's so focused on what she's doing and the pleasure she's feeling that she doesn't notice me step in her eyes snap open when she hears my voice. "Hey baby, I thought we had a rule about this." I smirk at her flustered state with one hand on each side of her head. "Sam what am I supposed to do? I need a release baby." She says. "I can still help with that." I rasp in her ear. "No, the doctor said you can't plus I can't have sex yet either." She whines. "I never said I had to fuck you to help you babygirl." I growl. "What do you have in mind?" She asks, her eyes completely blown. "Keep going." I husk and kiss her neck. "What?" She asks. "Keep touching yourself baby." I order before I suck harshly on her pulse point making her moan. "Fuck Sam." She moans. "It's hot when you moan my name as you touch yourself baby." I rasp in her ear and I notice her speed up her movements. "I'm gonna cum!" She moans. "Cum baby." I whisper just before connecting our lips and she moans loudly into the kiss. "Fuck Sam!" I reached over to turn the water off since I was cold and I could tell she was too. "You ok Baby?" I ask when she just practically falls into my arms. "More than ok but I am cold." She says, shivering slightly. "Come on lets fix that." I tell her and I change out of my wet clothes and into dry ones as she gets dressed and we just get in bed and snuggle up to each other under the blankets. And end up falling asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

A/N

I don't know where in my dirty mind this came from but you're welcome. Anygays see you in the next one.