Chapter #24

Chapter #24
March 17th 2023
Sam’s POV
“Which shirt should I wear?” I ask Scarlett as I am holding up two green dress shirts. “Baby they are the same shade of green.” She chuckles. “I know that but one is cotton and one is silk.” I say. “Wear the silk one. That’s the one MK and Ashley gave you.” She says. “Ok I’ll wear the silk one. Tie or no tie?” I ask nervous and excited to see Riverdance. “Hmm no tie.” She says. “Ok thank you for your help.” I tell her, giving her a peck on the cheek so I don’t mess up her makeup. “Thank you for setting us up a reservation at my favorite restaurant so we can have a nice dinner together before we go to the show.” She smiles standing up and placing a kiss right on my lips. “Anything for my Penguin and did you just get lipstick on me?” I ask. “No, it's a smear proof one. God I hate that word.” She cringes, “Smear.” I say. “Ew I hate that word.” She says and I grin mischievously.

Scarlett’s POV
Ew I hate the word ‘smear’ and after I said that Sam just grinned mischievously. “What are you planning?” I ask and she just chuckles. “HEY KIDS! COME HERE!” She says running out of the room and down the stairs oh no. I do my best to chase after her in my heels. “Sam what are you doing!?” I yell. “Mama said to tell you the word smear.” Wyatt says meeting me halfway up the stairs. “Wyatt, please don’t say that. Where did your Mama go?” I ask. “Outside with everyone else.” He says. “Thank you pumpkin.” I say and make my way downstairs Wyatt said he’d help me by holding my hand because ‘that’s what gentlemen do.’ I love my kids. When Wyatt and I turn the corner I see everyone is outside waiting for me. “What are you all doing?” I ask. “SMEAR!!” They all shout in unison. “Ok Sam that’s it.” I say and take my heels off and chase her around the backyard. “Sam Lauren Mily Johansson!!” I shout as I chase her. “Ah!! I’m sorry.” She says when I corner her in Lizzie’s garden and I can hear everyone laughing at our antics. “Don’t do that again please.” I say putting my arms up on her shoulders. “I won’t but you have to admit it was pretty funny.” She says. “Yes it was. Now I need to put on new pantiehose because I chased you around the yard.” I say. “Do you want help with that?” She asks, wiggling her eyebrows. “If you helped we wouldn’t make it to dinner or the show.” I chuckle. “True, very true. The least I can do is carry you back to the house.” She says. “I’m not opposed to a piggyback ride.” I tell her she laughs and turns around and bends down so I can get on her back. “On ward.” I say jokingly. “Of course M’lady.” She says in a horrible British accent. “Don’t use that accent near Flo, she might kill you.” I laugh. “It’s not that bad.” She defends. “How about we ask Flo next time we see her?” I suggest. “Ok sounds good but I bet you twenty bucks that she will approve.” Sam says as she carries me to our room ignoring everyone else as Liz gets the kids into her house. “You’ve got a bet.” I say kissing her temple as she bends down so I can get off her back.

No one’s POV
Sam didn’t think Scarlett would chase her around the yard. But she thought it was kinda funny in all honesty. “You ready Cinnamon Roll?” Scarlett asks from behind Sam as she puts her jacket on. “Yeah I oh wow.” Sam says when she turns and sees Scarlett in her dress and heels, her hair is wavy and goes to her shoulders.

“You look beautiful Penguin

“You look beautiful Penguin.” Sam tells her. “My eyes are up here Sam.” She chuckles. “Yup sorry.” Sam says, looking her in the eye. “You like what you see?” She asks and all Sam can do is nod her head. “I can tell. You might want to take care of that before we leave the room.” Scarlett smirks when she sees Sam’s bulge through her pants. “Yeah, you want to help?” Sam smirks. Scarlett doesn’t say anything; she just walks up to Sam and pulls her down, crashing their lips together. “We have to be quick.” Scarlett says pushing Sam onto the bed. “Take off your pants.” Scarlett instructs as she takes her heels off along with her underwear. “Fuck.” Sam moans as Scarlett straddles her lap. “I love the effect I have on you.” Scarlett says as she pulls Sam back in for a heated kiss as she grinds down on Sam’s lap. “Shit!” Scarlett moans as she lowers herself onto Sam’s hardened dick. “You feel so good Babygirl.” Sam purrs into Scarlett’s ear as she flips them over so Sam is on top. “Please Just fuck me.” Scarlett whines. “As you wish.” Sam says before rolling her hip. “Shit Sam.” Scarlett moans. Soon the only sounds you can hear is the sound of their hips slapping together and the lewd moans coming from both Sam and Scarlett.

Scarlett’s POV
“As much as I love to cuddle with you after sex we have a reservation in thirty minutes.” I tell Sam. “Oh I forgot about that. We should probably get dressed.” She replies and I nod. Sam gets up and pulls her boxers and pants back on before heading to the bathroom and comes back out with a wet cloth. “Normally I’d run you a bath but we are on a time crunch.” She says. “You know I could do that.” I say referring to her helping me clean up and she almost looks offended. “Hell no. I will always take care of you. You’re my penguin.” She says. leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips. Fifteen minutes later we are in the car on our way to the restaurant. 

A/N
Ok I didn’t plan the sex thing it just came out of my head. You guys know I just let my hands take over and just write what comes to mind. The next one will have Riverdance I promise. Anygays see you in the next one.