Chapter #74

Chapter #74

May 19th 2023

Sam's POV

"NO YOU CAN'T END THE SEASON LIKE THAT!!" I wake up to Liz yelling. "Yeah what the fuck!" Scarlett whines, they must be watching Outlander again. "Are you guys watching Outlander again?" I ask. "Maybe." Liz says why does she look guilty. "Liz what did you do?" I ask, squinting my eyes at her. "You guys looked so cute so I took a picture and posted it." She says. "Here babe this is the post." Scarlett hands me her phone. "Ok not gonna lie we do look cute." I say. "And you guys know you can just go to the next season right?" I ask and get popcorn thrown at me. "Rude. And when did you get popcorn?" I say. "When you were sleeping." Liz says in a duh tone. "How is your historical fiction porno?" I ask. "What the fuck?" Liz says. "That's what it is. They have more sex in that show than Scarlett and I." I say. "That's not true and you know it. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys have recorded yourselves." Liz says and I hide my face in Scarlett's neck and I can tell by how warm she is that she is blushing too. "OH MY GOD YOU DID!!" Liz screams. "It was an accident." Scarlett says. "How do you accidentally.... OH MY GOD IT'S AN AUDIO RECORDING!!" She shrieks. "Shut up!" I say. "You recorded yourselves! Haha this is the best day ever!" Liz laughs. "Why are we talking about this?" Scarlett asks. "Because Liz isn't getting any so she is making fun of us." I say and get slapped by Liz. "For your information Robbie and I have a very healthy sex life." She says. "Uh huh." I say but before she can slap me again I get out of the way. "Don't use Scarlett as a shield again." Liz says. "All I did was move." I defend. "Children, that's enough." Scarlett scolds. "She started it." Liz says. "It doesn't matter who started it. I am ending it." Scarlett says in her 'mom' voice. "Fine. You know your 'mom' voice is terrifying." Liz says. "Then don't make me use it." Scarlett tells her. "And Sam, don't think you aren't off the hook." Scarlett tells me. "Yes ma'am." I say. "Good now, let's watch the next season." She says grabbing the remote and pulling up the next season.

A/N

A short but funny one. Anygays see you in the next one.