Chapter #60

Chapter #60

May 11th 2023

No one's POV

Scarlett clings to her older brother who she hasn't seen in over a decade and she drags him inside excited to have the kids meet their uncle. "Christian I can't wait for you to meet the kids." Scarlett says excitedly and Christian stops her. "Scarlett before we go in I just want to say I'm sorry for not coming sooner. And that I am so proud of the person you have become and thank god you and Sammy finally got your shit together and are together." He says causing tears to form in his younger sisters eyes then they continue making their way inside. "I thought dad was joking." Christian says wide eyed when he sees all nine kids. "Hi I'm Jr the oldest." Jr introduces himself. "Nice to meet you, I'm your Uncle Christian." He says. "You must be the scary one." Christian jokes as he goes to introduce himself to Sarah. "You would be correct but you can call me Sarah. You will meet my wife later. She's with her mom for the day." She tells him. They go around the room and introduce themselves very happy to meet their Uncle.

Scarlett's POV

"So what brings you to sunny LA?" Sam asks. "You guys actually. I missed my family and I knew you had kids. I seriously thought dad was joking when he said you have nine kids but hey the more the merrier." He says. "Yeah they go at it like rabbits." Liz says walking in with her sisters who go straight to the kids. "I didn't need to know that. And holy fuck it's the Olsen's!" Christian says, falling off his chair. "No, that's Aunt Lizzie, Aunt MK, and Aunt Ashy silly." Emma tells him. "Aunt?" He asks. "Yep we are their aunts my husband Robbie and I actually live just across the driveway in what used to be the guest house. And not to be rude but who are you?" Liz asks. "I um I am uh." He stutters. "Christian my older brother." I say, for him and he gives me a grateful look for saving his ass. "Oh pleasure to meet you. Those two are Mary-Kate and Ashley, my older sisters" Liz says. "Hmm mmh." He hums not trusting his voice he's had a crush on the Olsen twins ever since I can remember. "Hi nice to meet you. I'm Ashley, the one who stole Lukasz from Sam is MK." She says and he is red as my name. "Uh um hi." Christian says, staring at his shoes. "Sorry about him, he's had a huge crush on you two ever since I can remember." Sam says. "Oh really?" Ashley says. "Ashley, don't tease him." MK scolds. "Right, sorry." She says and goes back to playing with the kids.

It took a little bit but after a while Christian was comfortable around the twins and not a nervous fanboy wreck. It was kinda cute though I don't see him that much so I am so happy he's here. "Well I should probably go check into my hotel." He says. "Ha no." Sarah says. "I've already put your bag in my guest room. In this family we don't let our family stay in hotels if we have room available." She tells him. "Damn you are a mini Scarlett." He laughs. "Yep, even has my coffee addiction." I say. "True. But she's my gremlin." Sam says. "Why Gremlin?" Christian asks. "I bite." Sarah shrugs and my brother loses all color in his face. "Oh my god your face!!" Sarah bursts out laughing. "Oh my gosh I thought you were serious." Christian says. "Oh she bit me once." Jr informs him. "You pissed me off." Sarah says. "I don't bite anymore." Sarah says. "BUNNY I'M HOME!!" I hear Nicky call out. "In the kitchen Babes." Sarah says. "This is your wife I assume." Christian says when Nicky comes in and gives Sarah a kiss on the cheek. "Yes this is Nicky. Nicky, this is my Uncle Christian he's Mom's older brother apparently." Sarah says. "Half brother." Christian says. "Like she said brother." Sam says. "Well yes but we don't have the same mom." Christian says. "Don't let Mama Sloan hear you say that. She raised you." Sam says a hint of anger in her voice. "I meant biolocigly." He says not realizing he's entering a sensitive topic for my two oldest. "Right because they have to be blood to be your moms right." Sarah says the pain is evident in her voice and storms out. "You are an asshole." Nicky says before going after Sarah. "What did I say?" He asks. "Sarah is adopted and Mom isn't my bio mom but we don't talk about it because it's a painful subject." Jr explains. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry I didn't mean any harm. I am so stupid god I didn't mean that you have to be blood. I'm so sorry I should apologize. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I am an asshole oh my god. I need to apologize." He says and runs downstairs.

Christian's POV

I just hurt my family. Why did I say such stupid things? Melanie is like my other mom Sam was right about that and Scarlett isn't any less my sister just because we have different moms. I need to apologize to my niece. I have no idea where I'm going. I'm just going in the direction I say Sarah and Nicky go and I see two doors but one has a welcome mat so that must be the apartment so I knock on the door. "What?" Nicky asks angrily. "I have to apologize, I didn't mean any harm. I don't think that you have to be blood to be family. I didn't mean to hurt her. I am an idiot and I am so sorry. I should never have said what I did. Please let me apologize to her." I beg. "I heard you. And you look too much like Mom for me to stay mad at you." Sarah says. "Can I hug you?" I ask. "Come here dummy." She says. "You know your mom used to call me that when we were younger." I chuckle as we hug. "Hmm I wonder why?" She jokes, making me laugh. "Since you are down here let me show you where you are staying." She tells me.

A/N

I think I know what Sarah will be calling him. Anygays see you in the next one.