Chapter 3 | Arrangement

Part 3

The next few days were all the same, either she came over to Jay's or he came to her hotel room. Both enjoyed each other's company, Jay still had no idea who Anna really was.

He had no idea what she was doing when she wasn't with him.

"Isaiah, next you kill some fucking punk in front of me, I might kill you myself" Anna snarled at the man who she wanted to kill.

"Princesa, don't worry, my people are professionals, they will remove every trace of the body" Isaiah said and Anna clenched her jaw in disgust.

She glared at the man and grabbed the bag filled with only half of the drugs she had wanted from Isaiah. But she needed his suppliers to take down the whole gang.

So, she had to stay in.

"This is not the amount we discussed. I need the rest. Don't be sloppy, Isaiah or else I might have to find someone else to deal with" Anna threatened, she turned on her heel and before she could blink a knife was flung right past her cheek and hit the wall.

"Do not threaten me, princesa. I always keep my word" Isaiah shouted at her. Anna reached up and smeared the red liquid off of her cheek, the knife had nicked her cheek.

"Try that one more time, Isaiah. I dare you" Anna warned him and turned to face him properly. Isaiah covered under her intense glare and he trusted her threats.

"I will not let you down, I will contact you when I have the rest" Isaiah said and gave her a nod, as if to ask if they were good.

"Do not underestimate me, Isaiah" Anna warned before leaving the building once again. She got into her car and drove back to her storage room. She put the drugs there and dialed her boss' number before she left the room.

"Half of the drugs are in the storage room. We're getting somewhere" Anna told him and hung up upon hearing a confirmation of her checking in.

She left the storage room and returned the rented car before getting onto her motorcycle and as she was about to put her helmet on, her phone chimed.

She pulled out her phone and saw a text from Jay.

Jay Halstead: I got pizza and beer, you coming over?

Anna couldn't help but smile a little before replying that she would be there in 10. She got her helmet on and raced down the street.

It was getting dark, Anna enjoyed riding in the night. She loved the feeling of the wind in her hair, on her face and the speed ignited her adrenaline.

She arrived at Jay's apartment building within eight minutes and parked in her usual spot. She carried her helmet in one hand and opened the door to the building with the other.

Anna smirked when she knocked on his door, it opened almost immediately and Jay pulled her in. She dropped her helmet when his lips connected to hers and pulled him closer.

Their clothes were flung anywhere around the room and within seconds the two were in his bed, Anna sank down onto his cock as she was on top, she immediately groaned at the size and Jay breathed out in relief.

His hands were on her hips and she slowly started moving her hips, once she was ready. It was safe to say that Anna was sore as hell from constant fucking, but she was addicted, so was Jay.

"Fuck," Jay groaned when Anna sped up, moving her hips in a faster pace, she was a moaning mess and shortly she put her hands on his chest, needing the support.

Jay bucked his hips upwards, helping with the speed and the depth. His hips worked against hers as she rode him faster.

"Oh god," Anna moaned as her walls clenched around him. Jay knew she was close and felt her squeeze his cock. "Come for me" Jay said in a  hoarse strained voice.