Chapter 4 | Open Doors

Part 4

"This is all of it, as promised" Isaiah said and threw a black duffel bag at Anna's feet. His men looked a little alert and Anna immediately noted this.

"Good" Anna said and grabbed the bag, opening it, checking for surprises in it. "I assume the deal here is done?" Isaiah asked and folded his hands in front of him.

"Actually, I heard that you deal with armory as well? Is that true?" Anna asked, opening up the next step of the plan.

Isaiah chuckled and stepped closer. "That is true, princesa" Isaiah licked his lips and eyed her up and down. "What do you need, princesa?" He asked.

"HMG's, fifty pieces" Anna said and kept her flirtatious smile on her face. "Let's talk more tonight, I own a club in the city, come by. I'll let you meet my guy" Isaiah offered.

Anna chuckled and shrugged. "Text me when and where and I'll be there" Anna said. "You've got yourself a deal, princesa" Isaiah said. Anna sent him a nod of confirmation and walked back to her motorcycle. She grabbed the bag and put it on her back securely.

Isaiah and his guys drove off, but not before Isaiah sent Anna an air kiss. Anna rolled her eyes and waited till she was sure that they were gone.

She raced around the city, until she was sure nobody followed her, then she went to her storage room. She placed the drugs there and updated her boss once again before racing back to her hotel room.

An hour later Isaiah texted her a new time and address, for the said club he owned in the city. Hours later it was turning dark and Anna checked her weapons and got dressed in a tight black dress, revealing some skin, to sell the picture of her being a dumb bimbo.

Anna got into a cab and was dropped off at the club. "Camilla Diaz" Anna called out to the bouncer who checked the guest list.

He let her in immediately and when she walked in, techno music blasted in the club, young people were dancing, drinking and doing drugs everywhere.

The bass bounced off of the walls, Anna tried to keep control over the situation and memorized emergency exits.

She could escape if this went south.

"Camilla! My princesa, you made it" She heard Isaiah's gut wrenching voice and she faked a charming smile and turned to the man.

"Isaiah, this place is amazing" Anna said and Isaiah smirked and led her towards a VIP area. There were three other men in expensive suits, Anna had no doubt that they were part of the business and possible suppliers.

"This is Camilla Diaz, princesa these gentlemen are Aaron Hills, Connor Le Bail, Matheus King" Isaiah introduced her to them.

Anna knew every single one of them. Naturally shivers shot up her spine as she shook their hands. These guys were on the top 10 most dangerous men list.

Shortly after she sat down and talked with the men, charming their asses off with her acting skills and stories.

Meanwhile, Jay was about to pull his hair out of his head when he looked at the pictures from the newest crime scene, the body had been moved and shot at more than once.

Both he and his team couldn't find any traces of what had happened there. Something was off, he couldn't connect the dots.

"I don't get it, who is this guy?" Jay stressed. "We're still working on an ID, but it's hard with the bullets and...you know" Hailey said with a sigh.

"What do we know so far?" Hank asked, the team sighed in defeat. "Not much, the guy wasn't killed where we found him, there's too little blood. Either the killer robbed him or someone found him and robbed him" Kim said.