Chapter 19 | Missing

Part 19

"Hey, has anyone seen or heard from Anna?" Jay asked once everyone was piling into the bullpen. Hank turned back around when he heard Jay ask this.

"No, I had a missed call from her late last night, but when I called back her phone was off" Kim said and shrugged.

Jay nodded and decided to try to call her again, still it went straight to voicemail. Jay sighed as feeling in his stomach kept trying to tell him something was wrong.

"She didn't come home last night either" Hailey said. "She's been staying with me for a few weeks" Hailey added.

"Go by her house" Voight told Jay and nodded his way, Jay thanked Hank and hurriedly ran off. Jay knew where the spare key to her place was, so when he saw no car in the driveway, he locked himself in.

"Anna? You home?" Jay called out, he searched every inch of her house and came up with nothing. Her bed was made, she never came home.

"Sarge, do you copy?" Jay asked as he turned on his radio. "What you got?" Hank asked.

"She didn't come home last night either, her bed is made, she hasn't been here, her car is gone" Jay said and Hank told him to come back to the district.

When Jay walked back into the precinct, he saw Harry and ran up to him. "Hey, O'Hara. Have you heard from Anna?" Jay asked and Harry shook his head no.

"Well, we were supposed to go on a date last night, but she had a family emergency and had to leave" Harry said and Jay furrowed his brows. "Okay.. thanks" Jay said and buzzed himself up into the bullpen.

"O'Hara and Anna had a date last night, he says she bailed on him for a 'family emergency', that's what he knows" Jay said with a frown and a scoff.

"Okay, so we know where she is" Adam said and shrugged. Hank and Jay shared a look and Jay shook his head no.

"Anna doesn't have any family left, she's an only child and her parents died in an accident when she was 16" Jay said and Hank nodded.

"Find her car" Hank ordered and Hailey started working on pinging her phone. "Last location her phone was at was around eleven last night, she called you, right?" Hailey asked and Kim nodded pulling her phone out.

"At eleven" Kim read out. "Somethings not right" Jay said and everyone frowned a little, it did sound weird, but they were worried that Jay was overreacting.

"We found her car" Trudy came up into the bullpen and said. "It was untouched except her bag, keys, phone were gone" Platt said.

"Get me O'Hara" Voight said and Jay looked back at his Sergeant. He agreed something was off. Anna would never disappear without a word.

"O'Hara just clocked out half an hour ago" Trudy replied confused. "Get me everything you can find about O'Hara" Hank shouted.

Hailey and Atwater were working as fast as they could. "Platt, did you know that O'Hara has six restraining orders against him from six different women, they were all claiming that he was stalking them and stole their things. They all look similar, brunette, in their mid twenties, muscular bodies, same as Anna" Hailey read out loud.

"Find Anna, now!" Voight snarled. Jay grew anxious and grabbed his jacket to leave, he was going to find Harry himself.

"Follow Halstead" Hank called out to Kevin, who nodded and hurried after Jay. "Hey, easy" Kevin called out when Jay ripped his door open. "I'm going, Kev" Jay said.

"I know, I'm coming with"

The two roamed the streets and searched Harry's apartment and tried to track his car, with no luck.