Chapter 7 | Exposed

Part 7

"Jay, I promise you that I am fine" Anna reassured Jay, who stood by her side when his brother Will checked her over. "Everything looks good, it's a nasty gash but you don't have a concussion or anything, so you're good to go" Will told Anna and Jay.

Kim had found Anna sitting on the concrete floor in the warehouse with a bloody forehead. Isaiah's guys had knocked her on her ass and checked her over.

But as Will Halstead said, she walked without a concussion. Jay ran his hand over her back and nodded thankfully to his brother.

"Thank you, Will" Anna said and gave him a soft smile. "Of course, it was nice to meet you Anna" Will said and excused himself.

"I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner" Jay apologized, even though he had nothing to apologize for. "Jay, don't" Anna cut him off as he sat in front of her on the bed.

"You did find me" Anna said, she had never expected him to show up. She leaned her forehead against his and put her hand on the back of his neck.

She slowly kissed him, softly and gentle. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" Anna said between kisses. "Can I take you home?" Jay asked after parting for air.

"Home?" Anna questioned. Jay nodded and cupped her face gently, eyeing the stitches on her forehead. "Can we go to yours?" Anna asked and Jay nodded.

"Absolutely" Jay said and got started on getting her dressed in new clothes. Jay got the papers she needed to sign before getting out.

"Let's go" Anna said once she was changed. Jay had brought her his sweats, they were too big on her and Jay couldn't help but laugh a little at her.

"You look good in my clothes" Jay complimented and put his arm around her shoulders as they walked out. "I look like a giant marshmallow" Anna said and pouted, Jay laughed and Anna put her arm around his waist, letting him guide her out.

The two went back to Jay's apartment and got comfy in his bed. "So, now that I don't have a concussion, maybe we can finish what you started tonight" Anna said in a suggestive tone.

"Yeah? What do you have in mind?" Jay asked with a sly smile. "You and me naked" Anna said bluntly. Jay chuckled before kissing her, Anna wasted no time deepening the kiss.

Their clothes were off shortly after and Jay was once again, on top of her, fucking her. Anna moaned out helplessly and dragged her nails down his back.

In the morning Anna heard Jay on the phone and she decided to eavesdrop. She had the duvet around her and leaned against the half open bedroom door.

"She was attacked last night, I want to keep an eye on her, she hurt her head pretty badly" Jay said, tracing back and forth, shirtless and only in boxers.

"Yeah, thanks for the day off" Jay said and hung up. Jay turned around and immediately spotted Anna in the doorway, wrapped messily in the duvet.

"Morning" Jay said with a smile. "Morning, Detective Halstead" Anna teased. "How are you feeling?" Jay asked and smiled.

"Actually, I'm feeling a little warm, I think I might have a fever," Anna said with a frown. "Really?" Jay asked alerted and he stepped forward.

"I'm feeling hot" Anna said and a smirk appeared on her face when she stepped backwards back into the bedroom and dropped the duvet on the floor.

Jay let out a laugh in relief and attacked her, he lifted her up and pressed her up against the wall and kissed her hard. "You almost had me" Jay said between kisses.

He began to kiss down her neck and Anna moaned at the feeling, it was all familiar, she loved it. She loved how Jay made her feel, she loved how well he knew her body.