Chapter 10

Dear Diary,

I had to go to bed last night after writing about my encounter with Bret.  I was so tired.  I know I said I had to go see Joseph after leaving Bret's.  Seeing two guys in one day is not a normal for me.  But I am loving the attention.  I feel like I'm making up for the almost five years I've been alone.  And I'm only telling you, diary, about any more of these encounters.  Fuck Erica.  I'm tired of her judgment when she does the exact same thing.  I haven't been with nearly as many men as she has.  So I'm being a little easy right now.  I'm a grown woman.  I want the attention.  I need it right now. When, or if I meet the right person, I won't be like this anymore.  Well, the porn talk I might keep up.  I don't know why but for me, it's fun.  It seems to make things more exciting in the bedroom.  And really, until recently, I only ever tried talking like that with one person, and he's gone.

Anyway, I walked out of Bret's house, got in my truck, and made a phone call.

"I'm on my way. I should be there in about an hour providing traffic doesn't suck."

"Okay. Then you can suck me when you get here."

"You know I'm going to do that anyway. I'll see you soon." I hung up the phone and got to driving. I wanted to see Joseph.  Hell, who am I kidding?  I just wanted to fuck the shit out of him, and have him fuck me three ways from Sunday.  I even had a new outfit for him since my original plan was to grab dinner and then go to Joseph's place. But when Bret called, I just couldn't resist. I already felt like a porn star for the things Bret did to me (not that I'm complaining), and the things that came out of my mouth while with him. Now, I felt like even more of one as I pulled off into a McDonald's, went inside and changed into a green shrug wrap that tied shut in the front (which allowed me to go without a bra), a black and white skirt (but decided to forego panties to save time), and changed into my high heeled black boots that zipped up to just below my knees. Once I got those on, I went back to my truck, and was heading towards another hook up. I couldn't wait to feel him inside me.

I pulled into his driveway, did a quick check of my hair in my rear view mirror, straightened my shrug to make sure just enough of my tits were showing, but were still covered, then got out of the truck, and knocked on his back door, which as you know, led right into Joseph's bedroom.

"Hey sexy. Damn what you got on?" He asked as he looked me up and down, and then reached over and put his hands under my shrug and caressed my breasts.

I leaned in and kissed him, and took one hand from my chest and placed it under my skirt. I backed away and said, "Not much," in a sultry manner.  He lightly squeezed me. God it felt good.  I missed him while he was away.

Then I reached over to him and pulled his shorts down while dropping to my knees. He was hard, and I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking him. As I ran my lips over him, I untied my shrug, and he pushed it off me. He reached down to fondle my breasts while sighing in pleasure to my deep throating him. He grabbed my pony tail, and gave it a tug. Not so hard as to hurt me, but enough to pull me off his cock as he said, "get on the bed so I can eat you."

I got off the floor and did as he requested. "Stay at the edge," he told me. I did. I also began to unzip my left boot, but he stopped me. "No. Leave those on." I just smiled at him. Joseph then placed a hand in the middle of my chest and gently pushed me down on the bed. He knelt down on the floor, spread my legs, and attacked my pussy with his mouth.

"Ooooo!" I let out. It wasn't as if I hadn't had my clit licked in a while. Bret just took his fill not but two hours ago. But fuck! Joseph was going to town on me, licking and sucking on my clit while feeling my insides with his fingers. "Oh God, yes," I aired. It wasn't taking much for me to get wet. I felt him suck my clit, and I reached up and pulled on my nipples. "Ooooh shit. I'm....I'm gonna cum!" But he didn't move. Instead, Joseph stayed where he was and drank everything in that I let out.