Chapter 43

Dear Diary,

Well, I'm a fucking moron.  Just permanently place the dunce cap on my head.  It is the only appropriate description of me.  God damn it.  

So yesterday when Danny got home from the shop, he was stripping as he came in the garage, because he was just disgusting.  Dirt and grease every where, sweaty.  He pulled his shirt off over his head, and it actually took everything in me to not run my tongue all over his chest.  Then I reminded myself that he said we had to talk, and the thought of doing anything with him went right out the fucking window.  When he asked me to come upstairs with him so he could talk to me, I was a complete bitch.  Let me rephrase.  I was a completely STUPID bitch.

I watched as he got into the shower, and I had to tell my insides to settle the fuck down because since he was leaving, there was no point in getting all excited about him.  I just came out with it, "So, I take it I should start looking for a new job, or go graveling back to Laura since you're running away again?"

I thought he was going to fall down in the shower when he turned around as fast as he did.  God, his chest was wet with water that just ran into every crevasse that he owned.  I watched as the water ran down to his dick, and the woman in me wanted nothing more than to get in that shower with him, get on my knees and suck him dry, but the girl in me was scared and hurt again at what was about to happen.

"Where in the hell did you get that idea from?"  he asked me, completely frozen.  Nothing on him moved save the water that was running down his body, calling to me.  "Why in the hell would you even ask that?"  He continued to clean himself up.

"Because every time you've left me, it's always started with we need to talk.  So, ya know, I'm not an idiot.  I knew I never should have let you in my door.  So who is it this time?  Or are you going back to little miss crazy?"  I noticed he was laughing.  "I don't think this is so funny.  You come in here, do your usual song and dance, and I fell for it all over again, and now you're running.  Again.  Just get the fuck out.  Get out of my shower.  Get out of my house.  Get the fuck out of my life and stay out!"  Now I was crying.

Danny just stood there for a moment, then turned the water off, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him so his midsection was hidden from me.  But I knew what was there.  As he emerged from the shower, he reached out for me, but I pulled away.  "Leia, would you stop?  It's not like that."

"Really?  Then what is it like?  Just get the fuck out," I said over him at the same time.

"If you would shut the fuck up and listen to me please," he got stern in his voice.  I turned backwards to my left so I was leaning up against the sink, grabbing the counter top. He was in front of me, almost to where there was no space between us, and I just started crying without regard of how hard the tears were flowing, and my head hanging down.  "Leia, I'm not going anywhere.  Okay?  Nowhere.  This is where I belong.  When I said we needed to talk, I should've said about what.  What I wanted to talk to you about was if you are comfortable with me being here every night.  I don't want to crowd you."

"You what?"

"You heard me," and he lifted my head with his right index finger, "I'm not going anywhere.  I just wanted to make sure I'm not crowding you.  I mean, work, here.  I wanted to see how you were doing with it.  I'm sorry if I made you think anything else.  But damn Leia, you think you should have asked what we needed to talk about before just assuming the worst?"

"Can you blame me?" I asked him.  I mean, seriously.  Every time he left me, that's how it always began.  

A huge smile was drawn across his face, and he leaned his slightly wet body closer to mine, leaned down and kissed me.  I don't think I have ever gotten so instantly wet between my legs so fucking quick in my life.  When he pulled back, he looked me in the eyes and said, "I suppose not.  But, it's so nice to know that you were wrong this time," he had a giggle to his voice.  One that just grabbed me and pulled me to the ends of the earth.

"Damn it Danny.  I'm sorry.  I guess just with all this shit, what with Lacy and everything, it just put me on edge."

"It's okay," he told me.  And then he kissed me again.  It was one of those kisses that left you feeling like you couldn't breathe.  As he continued to breathe his love deep into me, I began to pull the towel off of him, allowing his now hardened length to slap upwards to his stomach.  My arms looped around his neck while he grabbed my hips, picked me up and placed me on the counter.  

God, he was an amazing sight before my eyes.  He broke our kiss to pull my t-shirt over my head and open my bra.  I reached down and was stroking him.  God he was so fucking hard.  I had leaned back a bit, and because I was wearing a shorter skirt, Danny was able to reach up under it and void me of my panties.  Running his fingers between my lips  while sucking on my hardened nipples only got me more wet and more excited.  I brought myself forward and gently sunk my teeth into his right shoulder.  When I did so, he started rubbing me faster, finally spreading my lips apart to be able to massage my clit with such force that I just began moaning in pleasure.  Then I felt him grab my hips again, and pull me closer to him and I watched as he bent his knees slightly and wasted no time in invading my entrance with this rock hard cock.  My breathing became more of gasps for air as Danny pulled and pushed himself inside of me.  "Uh, God Danny, yes," I moaned.  And as I did, I turned my head slightly to the left and could see in the mirror on the door how we looked, our bodies intertwined, being one,  watching how he rammed himself into me.  It was making me even more hot for him to watch how he moved to bring me into shear bliss.  

I had raised my legs enough so that my knees were aligned with his hips and he hissed before grabbing a fist full of my hair with his left hand and looking me in the eyes, "Leia you feel so good around me," he spoke, sultry and sexy.  All I could do was stare back and him and reach with my lips to kiss him.  

Once again, that porn queen inside me was bursting at the seams to get out.  As I broke our kiss, I looked him in the eyes and told him that I loved taking his cock deep in my wet pussy. I don't know if it was just coincidence or what, but the second the phrase left my lips, Danny began to take in deep breaths, and he was slamming in to me harder and harder while I felt myself begin to slide off the counter.  But he reached up and held me by my shoulders as if he was doing a pull up.  On his last slam into me, I felt my head tip backward, my legs began to quake, I felt my walls tighten around him, and then he let out a very loud and extended "Uhhhhhhhhhh!"

As I sat there on the bathroom counter, trying to catch my breath, it just suddenly hit me.  "FUCK!" I said out loud.

"That we did," Danny stated between breaths and finally withdrawing his member from my insides.

"No.  Danny, we didn't.  I mean, Um.  You just came inside me.  What if. . ."

He cut me off and kissed me and spoke, "then we get the perfect little family we were always supposed to have."