Chapter 11

Dear Diary,

Well, if I thought I was getting borderline freaky with my last encounter with Joseph, you're not going to believe the things we did last night.  I'm starting to wonder what is wrong with me that I'm enjoying this stuff so much.  I have NEVER been like this.  I really don't get it.  Do all women go through something like this?  They must.  That's the only reasonable explanation I can fathom.  Yes, all other times I've been with men, I was in relationships.  Danny, Chris, Brad, Jon.  Our sex lives were good.  Well, except for Chris.  Mother fucker couldn't find a g-spot with directions much less anything else.  But still.  I was never like this.  No, I'm not beginning to question myself.  Well, maybe a little.  I think Joseph and I may get more serious, but I don't know that I want to.  I text him when I got home from his house a few days ago, and he messaged me back with, "Good night princess.  Miss you.  Hopefully, you can spend the night soon."  Who says that that doesn't want a relationship.  I just don't know that I'm ready for that. I think after last night, I need to make a change.

Last night though, oh my God.  When I text him as I was getting off of work, he called me back.  Which he never does.  It's always text.  So, I was a bit afraid when he called. "Hello?"  I was cautious.

"Hey sexy.  Listen, I'm stuck on a job.  So, if you want to go home first, freshen up, and then come by, that will be fine."

"Okay, as long as you're not breaking this date," and I giggled.

"No, no no.  My brother is going to babysit.  I have things planned for us tonight.  We won't be at my house."

"Oh?"  I was intrigued, "And just where are we going?"

Joseph let out a slight giggle, "You'll see.  I'll let you know when okay to leave and come get me.  Brother doesn't have a car but can drive, so I need to leave my car here in case he needs to take my daughter somewhere."

"Perfectly fine darlin'.  Call me when to get ready."

"I will.  I miss you."  He was so content.

"Miss you too," and we hung up.  And I started thinking to myself, "this guy likes you.  Whatever he wants you to do tonight, DO IT!"

When he text me to tell me he was getting off his job, it was only an hour later, which was fine.  I let him know I'd be there soon, and he told me, "Oh, bring a bag.  And put in it whatever you want me to rip off or use on you."  My eyes bugged out of my head at that.  He wanted me to bring my toy?  Well, who was I to deny him, so, I grabbed a small bag and packed that, along with a pair of handcuffs that I had bought when Danny and I were together, and away I went.

Surprisingly, when I picked Joseph up, the first words out of his mouth were, "hungry?"  I felt like it was a loaded question, but then he said he wanted to grab a quick burger.  We stopped at a local bar, I really don't recall the name, and had dinner.  He didn't even try to let me cover my dinner.  The check showed up, and he just grabbed it and said, "I got this."  I just smiled.  Did I suddenly feel like this was going somewhere?  I did, but I still wasn't sure I wanted that.   Once we left, he gave me directions to our next stop.  It was at a motel. When I parked the truck, he leaned over and turned my face to his and kissed me with such a force that my fuck switch was instantly turned from off to on.  "Grab your bag," he said, and he went to the desk and got our key.

When we got into the room, I walked over to the bed and dropped my bag.  Joseph walked up behind me and turned me so I was facing him and began to kiss me.  He trailed his kisses down my neck and then up my jawline to my ear.  His hands were under my blouse, grasping both tits at the same time.  I reached down and pulled my blouse over my head, and he placed his lips on the top of my breasts.  I broke the kiss, reached behind me for my bag, and told him I'd be right back.  "To hell with outfits.  Get in the bathroom and turn the shower on.  I know what I want to do to you."  His blue eyes were so wrought with ecstasy, that I couldn't do anything BUT what he wanted.  I did as he asked, and he followed me in.  "Now," as he began to unbutton his baby blue dress shirt, and ripped his belt from the loops on his jeans, "strip."  He was again demanding, but smiled at me, and I returned his smile.