Chapter 34

Dear Diary,

Well, I'm on a second week "vacation," but not because it was scheduled.  I'm finally out of that shit hole.  No more dealing with Laura's bullshit.  The weight that is off my shoulders is ridiculous.  I'm going to work at the garage.  Tony and Danny need me.  Erica thinks I'm nuts, but I don't care.  Yes, I know, you really shouldn't be working with someone you're in a relationship with, and vice versa, but I couldn't say no.  More time for myself, more money, more time to see Danny.  Hmmmm, wonder what it would be like to fuck at work?  No, I'm not going to do that.  But ya know, daydreams.

That won't stop the X-tra activities around here, shit.  Monday, after I told Laura to piss off, I came home in the middle of the day.  Danny came over once he was done at the shop and made me dinner.  Nothing fancy, just a couple steaks.  It was kind of weird though.  I mean, the last time he made dinner was when we were living together.  And I had gotten all stupid on him Saturday about him calling this home.  The stupid part is, it doesn't feel like a home when he's not here.  He didn't want to leave Saturday night, but we had to part.  I was doing okay with just one crutch, and I could get up the stairs.  Plus, I told him he had to get used to me being without him because what was he going to do?  Come sit at my desk at work?  Plus it gives him a chance to miss me.  I needed to miss him.  I mean, yeah, okay, we had eight years of missing each other, but this was different.  It was actually kind of lonely here without him.  Especially at night.  Well, he made up for that Monday after dinner.

We were lounging on the couch after dinner, watching tv.  It was kind of like we were kids again.  He was sitting up, and I was laying down with my head in his lap.  He had his right arm over me, and every so often, I'd feel him reach down and start rubbing my right breast.  I'd look up at him, and he'd giggle and go, "what?"  I'd go back to looking at the tv, and then he'd run his hand from my hip to my ass, and start rubbing on it.  Again, I'd get "what?"  To which I would answer, "A genie is not going to pop out of there and grant you three wishes." 

"I don't need a genie," he paused, "I already got what I want."  He leaned down to kiss me, and goes, "Ya know, this didn't work thirteen years ago, it ain't going to work now."

I laughed, got up, and ended up doing like I had to him all those years ago.  I straddled his lap, and looped my arms around his neck.  And like back then, I was nervous as fuck.  I was trembling and he could feel it.  Hell, so was he.  And it wasn't like we hadn't been together.  He's already ravaged me since he's been back in my life.  But something about the other night, fuck!  He even asked, "why are you scared darlin'?  And don't tell me you're not.  I know your signs."

"I don't know.  I honestly don't know," and I hung my head.

"Leia," and I picked my head up and locked eyes with him.  "We're not kids anymore.  You don't have to hide from me."  With that he pulled me to him and kissed me with such force, yet such tenderness, I melted right there on his lap.  Good grief, what he does to me.  He had me so turned on and my temperature so high up, I started rubbing him over his jeans.  And I suddenly had flashbacks to that first major make out session we had ever had.  And just like back then, he put one hand on the back of my head and pressed that kiss harder on me, while the other started playing with my chest.  I could feel myself getting just as excited as I had back then, but this came on quicker and harder.  I pulled away, and just smiled at him.  Then I got up, and panicked he goes, "What?  Where are you going?"

I grabbed a blanket that I had left draped over the back of the couch and spread it on the floor in front of it.  I grabbed the pillow off the couch, and threw it on the blanket.  I turned around, slowly, thanks to my damn ankle, and just stood there, staring at him.  Danny had more than lust in his eyes, as he slowly got up off the couch and made his way to me.  And fuck, he looked so damn good.  He really had grown up in the time we were apart.  Well, maybe not grown up.  But he had buffed up, fuck!  I reached over and ran my hands under his shirt, feeling that chest of his, along with the six-pack he was still working on.  But really, it was fine for me.  As I felt my way around, he reached down and pulled his shirt over his head, and once gone, I started to trail kisses from his chest, to his abs, to the very top of his jeans.  As I got down that far, I had to settle to my knees, and then began to undo his jeans and pulled everything down.  Much to my delight, he was already stiff and standing at full attention.  As I stroke his shaft, he tilts his head back and lets out a hiss, followed by, "fuuuuuuck, woman."