Chapter 3

"The Stripper"

S

eoul, South Korea - 11:30PM

Lisa's POV

The entrance was dark, we passed by some men dressed in black suits, the club's security, of course. I could already hear the loud and frenetic music fill my ears, and then we entered the main room. It was without a doubt amazing, the place was huge and exuded lust, it was dimly lit with some focuses of red or pink lights everywhere. In strategic locations, we could see small stages with poles for pole dance, women practically naked danced sensually for men and women who watched attentively.
"You brought me to a Strip Club?" I whispered in Jisoo's ear.
"Awesome, right? It's the best in Seoul, Lisa!" She exclaimed very excitedly, and kept walking.
I shook my head, mentally cussing for the craziness I was doing. We walked between the people, being guided by the blonde, until we got closer to the main stage, where there seemed to be some kind of VIP area because not everyone could enter. CL gave us a small green bracelet so we could enter the area.
"The best place, for the best costumers." CL said smiling.
"This is why I like you!" Jisoo said, hugging the woman.
"Enjoy it, today we have the club's best dancer, I hope you like it."
"Thank you, CL."
The woman just nodded and left.
"I'm going to kill you! I am!" I grumbled to Jisoo, who let out an amused laugh. "Why are you laughing?" My nervousness was noticeable by miles away.
"Because of your agony, Lis, why are you like that? If I didn't know you better, I'd think that you've never been to a Strip club before!"
"I'm not that irresponsible girl from before, Kim Jisoo, people know me now! What are they going to say if they see me in a place like this?"
"That you're having fun?! Stop being so boring! Do you really think those businessmen are going to say something about you? Don't be stupid, you're one of the best, no one will challenge you like that."
I looked around, where clearly there were only important people, with a high purchasing power.
"I need a drink!"
"That's what I'm talking about!" Jisoo said excitedly. "Hey!" She called one of the girls.
A redhead woman with a slender body approached us, wearing a small piece of clothing that barely covered her body. She was beautiful and very sexy.
"Can I get you something to drink?" Her voice came out slurred and sensual.
"Two shots of Tequila to begin with." Jisoo ordered, and the redhead nodded and left to get the drinks. "It's good to have you back, Manobal." She said smiling.
Minutes later, the same redhead from before came back with two small glasses, where our tequilas were. I stared at the transparent liquid in the glass, trying to gather enough courage to drink it all at once. I looked at Jisoo who made a 'get ready' sign, indicating that it was time to drink, and I nodded, grabbing the small glass, bringing it to my lips, where with one swift move I drank it all. The liquid began tearing at my throat, the burn was staggering, but the feeling was good, it tasted like old times.
I was afraid to be seen by someone important. It wouldn't be nice to wake up and read headlines like 'Owner of Manobal Industry spends the night at a Strip Club', that would be the end. The redhead danced sensually in front of us, doing positions on the pole that were enviable, but for some reason, she didn't hold my attention as much as she did with Jisoo. Did I stop liking women? I questioned myself, but in the same instant I realized that that was completely stupid, never in my life would I want a man. Ugh! Maybe it was the years I spent without having fun, without being with a woman who really attracts me. Living according to your work was not for everyone, to do that, I had to give up on a lot. It wasn't for nothing that people saw me as someone unhappy, but their opinions didn't matter to me.
"Do you want another dancer? Maybe you don't like redheads." Jisoo said smiling.
"I prefer brunettes, but this redhead is beautiful! Be careful not to drool on the woman."
Jisoo looked at me, amused, taking a sip of her drink. We stayed there for a few hours, enjoying the atmosphere and the women dancing. I even witnessed Jisoo kissing the redhead who served us our drinks.
"I don't think you're having fun, do you want to leave?" Jisoo asked, approaching me.
"I'm just scared that someone will see me here, Jisoo."
"Right, I'm going to the bathroom, and then we can leave, okay?"
I nodded, and then Jisoo got up. I looked around, and I could see a lot of rich people, businessmen, owners of a big financial power, smiling with eyes full of lust as they watched the beautiful ladies dancing sensually for them. But that place didn't have only men there, but a lot of women who also melted while watching the dancers.
"Shall we go?" Jisoo asked.
"Yeah, let's go, this was too much craziness for me for one night." I said, getting up, but suddenly the music stopped.
Jisoo and I looked at each other, when we noticed a single spotlight on the center of the stage.
"Oh God! It's the dancer, Lis, the one that CL talked about, can we stay just to see her performance?"
"Jisoo..." I scolded her.
"Ten minutes and we'll leave, now sit down again."
Reluctantly, I sat back down on my chair, huffing at the choice of staying. I didn't want to be there, I didn't want to drink nor see those women dancing, was that so hard to understand? I took a sip of my Scottish Whiskey, feeling the liquid warm my stomach. I closed my eyes, hearing the eager murmurs about the club's best dancer. What did that woman have that was so extraordinary? She was just another beautiful woman who entertained people with an erotic dance for a few minutes. Imbeciles.
"People say she's the best dancer here." I heard Jisoo say excitedly.
I remained sitting there, without the same excitement that everyone in there seemed to have. I shifted my body, letting a little bit of drink fall on the cloth of my skirt, and I cussed when the music started filling the room again.
The main stage went dark, making the murmurs even louder. Within seconds, a sensual and purely erotic voice spread everywhere, the music had started. On the center of the stage, the spotlight lit up on a woman's body, and everyone there went crazy.
My eyes were glued to the woman's body that slowly moved in perfect sync with the music. Ruby Jane, like everyone called her, started the choreography on the pole in the middle of the stage, shaking her sinuous curves while her arms were supported on the pole. I couldn't see her perfectly well, the darkness of the place kept me from seeing her in detail. But for some reason, her dance held my attention, like a cast spell on a poor and innocent spectator. She let her body move in a very hot and sensual way, in tune with the music, and I could swear that I was in a different dimension. The things she could do were simply impressive, her body was practically upside down, with her legs intertwined on the pole, while her hands slid over her own body, on places that everyone in here would pay a fortune to touch. She grabbed the pole again, now having her legs free, which parted, giving a wonderful view of her assets. That made my whole body shiver, but by pure luck or bad luck, she returned to the ground again.
Her hair was dark, it could be black or brown; her skin light and so delicate. The stripper was the owner of desirable and provocative curves, and she had long and shapely legs that were covered by black lacy stockings, which were attached to a garter belt, making her look even more sexy. Ruby Jane turned her back to us, descending slowly to the ground, making everyone see how God was generous with her. The urge to touch the huge volume of her ass was tempting.
The woman smiled devilishly when people stirred up, damn dancer. Her hands went up to her silky hair, letting everyone see her face that was covered by a black mask, leaving only her pink and fleshy lips showing. She walked towards the other pole that was closer to the front row, where I was. Even with the mask on her face, her provocative look was noticeable, hallucinating, what the fuck was that woman doing to me? She bit her lower lip, her back was touching the pole, letting it rub on it slowly. And when she got up again, she pulled the black narrow ribbon that was holding her corset, making the tight piece of clothing fall on the floor, leaving her tight breasts covered by the lacy bra showing.
It wasn't an exaggeration, nor a metaphor, over the stripper's body was raining money, the mark of power. Her body moved in a perfect sync with the sensual music, the woman was driving every human being in that place crazy. Ruby Jane brought her hand to her skirt, gesturing that she was going to take it off, causing an uproar and the proclamation of the men and women there who longed to see her with the minimum number of clothing.
"Damn, you're so hot."
"I'll pay whatever you want just to have you."
"Come closer, sweetie, let me give you what you like." A man said, with several dollars in his hand.
I heard some people screaming for her, and she just smiled, as if amused by the desire of the poor mortals who wanted what was sculpted by the Gods or demons, due to how beautiful and provocative her body was.
She swayed her hips from side to side, but swayed in the hottest way that a woman could, and then she turned to the front, and for a split second, her eyes met mine, eliciting a sudden warmth in every part of my body, especially in a place I didn't know how to explain. Was that possible? To get turned on by a woman I'd never seen before? I felt on fire, with an overwhelming desire for a woman whose body was so fucking good. Her eyes were still on mine, and I could see that in me, she saw a challenge. She smiled devilishly, trapping her lower lip between her white teeth, to then wink at me in a sexy way, son of a bitch.
I swallowed hard when Ruby Jane brought her hand to her skirt, taking it off her body, without taking her eyes off me. What did she want? For me to go up there and take the rest of the cloths that still covered her? Because that was my only urge in that instant. The brunette was now only wearing a tiny lingerie that I would take off with my mouth if she granted me the honor. I closed my eyes and shook my head, drinking all the Whiskey that was still in my glass, letting the liquid go down, burning my insides. Burning? I was already on fire with that woman. What kind of power was that? Now I could understand why everyone said that she was the best of the best, that stripper transported you to a world where pleasure was the only sensation, where her erotic gaze caused you a bunch of mind-blowing and pleasurable sensations.
She continued her choreography, insinuating herself to me? Or was I fantasizing her attention on me? I didn't know, I didn't know what was happening, I found myself surrendered by a fucking hot woman who swayed her hips in front of me, and who was now leaving, no... no, Ruby Jane!
Her show was ending, so she moved to the back of the stage, and then the music stopped and the spotlight turned off, the show came to an end, but that wouldn't be the end for me.
My eyes followed her as far as I could see, but then she disappeared. The frantic and hectic music started playing again, and the people around were celebrating the brunette's performance, which took everyone out of orbit.
"I'm speechless." I heard Jisoo say beside me. "She is really good at what she does."
I didn't speak, I was still hoping to see her at the back of the stage, even knowing that that wouldn't happen.
"Oohh, I have the feeling that someone really liked it."
I looked at Jisoo who was staring at me with a smile full of sarcasm.
"I need to talk to that woman, Jisoo."