Chapter 20

"Returning to the harsh reality"

Lisa's POV

In the exact moment I sealed my lips on hers, a kind of frenzy took over my body, it was a feeling I couldn't explain, the fleshy and at the same time delicate lips of that woman moved slowly on mine, taking me out of orbit. I swore, I swore to myself that I knew that kiss like no one, but I knew that claiming that would be crazy because that mouth I had never kissed.

I brought one of my hands through her dark strands of hair, squeezing lightly, while my other hand held her thin waist firmly. It didn't take long for her to give my tongue passage, letting me taste her divinely delicious tongue. Our kiss was calm, serene, but still very intense, as if the world had stopped in that moment, we kissed with so much affection that it kind of scared me. Once we were both out of air, I slowly let go of the woman's body that backed away.

I opened my eyes and as a flash Ruby Jane's eyes were in front of me, to then disappear and see Jennie. I was losing my mind.

"I'm so sorry, Jennie, I..." I spoke backing away, quickly blinking to dissolve the image of my stripper.

She was just as embarrassed as I was, Jennie looked at the ground, probably looking for a place to hide.

"It's okay... Don't worry."

I stared at her confused eyes and I confess feeling the urge to kiss her again. But I shook away those thoughts that insisted on showing up, it must be the alcohol's effect, or not.

"It was an impulse, I didn't want to cause this situation."

"You didn't cause anything, let's stay calm, ok?"

"I don't want you to think badly of me, Miss Kim."

An awkward silence took over the atmosphere.

"Let's continue like before. This won't change anything."

"You swear?" I asked fearful.

"I swear."

I only nodded. I didn't know what to say or what to do, the sudden urge of kissing her surprised me just as much as it surprised her.

"I think I better go to sleep. Tomorrow we'll wake up early, right?

"Yes we are, back to real life, Miss Kim."

She smiled beautifully.

"Back to real life."

Jennie helped me with the wine glasses, which we took to the kitchen. She complained of being dizzy, the alcohol surely had been too much for both of us. We laughed like two idiots while she washed the glasses after much insistence.

"It doesn't hurt to do this, Meredith deserves a break."

"You should go to your room and rest."

"Stop grumbling and help me. Grab that cloth to dry."

"Me?"

"Yes, or Miss Manoban can't?"

"We give a hand and they want the whole body." I said causing a delightful laugh in Jennie.

"Come on."

The brunette said while lathering the thin glasses. No one could deny that Jennie was a very humble person, but it wasn't to her moral qualities that I was paying much attention now, but to her wonderful voluminous ass.

"Oh God, Lisa, you are going to burn in hellfire."

I thought to myself as I admired all of that in front of me. I averted my attention away from her, grabbing the glasses and putting them in the right place.