Chapter 34

"Negotiations

J

ennie's POV

Why does life have the pleasure of changing constantly? When you think in getting used to a situation, it changes completely when we least expect. Leaving our world hopelessly trashed. On a day Lisa distilled hatred and rancor, and now she was simply lying in my bed in a deep sleep.

She's crazy...
I shook my head and smiled as I stared at her serene expression as she slept. I combed through her dark locks in a soothing caress, feeling the woman sigh comfortably.
"Where was I with my head when I got involved with you?"
I whispered to Lisa that didn't even heard. I slid my thumb over the soft skin of her face, admiring how beautiful she could be even sleeping. Surely Lisa Manoban was one of the most beautiful works of art ever made.
"You are being so stupid, Camila."
I told myself in thought. But it was in vain, I couldn't diminish the frequency of what I felt for that woman, it was mind-blowing how at every instant she gained another little piece of me. Could this be normal? If it was normal, I couldn't say. I simply felt.
I felt a need to be close, to feel her with me, to hear her voice, to receive her piercing gaze and her tender kiss. Liking Lisa was like an endless maze, you could never know how to stop. A kind of frenzy of feelings. I was lost, destiny decided to unite two people that probably would never work out, or they could work out. I smiled and continued with the caresses when she slowly shifted, snuggling into my arms in search of heat. In the moment her body glued to mine I stopped with the caresses, receiving an almost unconscious complaint.
"No, don't stop..." she whispered sleepily, making me smile.
"I thought you were sleeping."
Lisa smiled weakly, sighing heavily.
"If I stay awake you stop."
I bit my lip and smiled. Her drunkenness left her sweet and mushy, showing a fully surrendered Lisa. Very different from what I was used to.
"I'll stop."
"Then I'm already going to sleep, Nini. Just continue... "
Lisa whispered bringing her body impossibly closer to mine, putting her face in the crook of my neck. It didn't take long to feel her lips touching my skin in a calm kiss. I closed my eyes feeling her hand roam my stomach in a caress with a hint of mischievousness.
"Lisa..."
"Shhh, be quiet, Nini. It's just fondling."
She whispered going up with her hand up to my breast, above the fabric of the clothes I was wearing. She stayed with her hand still for a few instants, until she slowly began to massage.
"You are drunk. Stop."
She smiled and bit her lip.
"Just a little bit. Let me continue, you love my caresses."
I squinted my eyes in her direction and smiled, which gave her more incentive to continue with her caresses. Lisa snaked her hands inside the sweatshirt I was wearing, sliding her fingers along the full extent of my stomach calmly as her lips slid smoothly on my neck, making my body ask for more.
"Why can't you stay still?"
"I can't stay still when there's a woman like you next to me, Jennke."
Her voice tone was already different, she whispered huskily in my ear.
"Of course you can..."
I bit my lip when I felt her fingers pressing my breasts in a delightful way, God. Lisa was a sweet mixture of aggressiveness and delicacy. With the palm of her hand she started to squeeze more while her tongue moved frantically on my neck. Sending too fast information to my center that was starting to get wet.
"I love them, you know? Squeezing them like this, sucking them then... wow..."
Fuck, having that woman with her body practically over mine, whispering such type of things in my ear was at least maddening. With the shred of sanity I had left, I brought my hand over hers, stopping her ministrations instantly.
"I think I'll have to sleep in Hyunji's bed." I said getting up.
"Don't even think about it!"
Lisa spoke loudly, pulling me back to bed.
"Shhh, do you want them to hear us?"
"No, I'm sorry, Nini. I'll stay still, I promise!"
"You won't stay still! There's some magnet for sex in you!"
Lisa stifled the laugh that insisted on leaving her lips.
"I have a magnet with you, Nini!"
"Lisa, I already told you, I want to talk with you first."
"Can we make love and then talk?"
"No, we are going to sleep. And tomorrow we'll talk. You are in a deplorable alcoholic state."
"Okay, but let me stay like this with you? I won't do anything."
Dammit, dammit! Why did she have to ask like that? Why did she have to be so convincing? I shook my head, and Lisa realized that she had won the battle because she quickly enveloped me with her arms.
"No funny business, Manoban."
"Ok, Miss Kim, no funny business."
I smiled snuggling into her warm body. I wouldn't waste the opportunity of having her like that tonight, I didn't know how the next day would be. With Lisa the future was always uncertain.
-----
I woke up feeling a cold all over my body. Very different from the heat that Lisa offered me during the night. When we went to bed we made the deal that there wouldn't be any kind of physical contact between us, which was in vain of course. We spent the night almost uniting us into one.
I stretched myself slowly, feeling all the muscles of my body relaxed. I slid my arm on the bed, feeling an emptiness next to me, no. I shook my head asking God for what I was imagining to not be happening. When I opened my eyes and looked to my side, Lisa wasn't there anymore.
I shook my head cussing God and the world for having let Lisa stay last night. I stood up from bed in a swift move, walking towards the bathroom where I could only see the sweatshirt that she had worn last night.
Damn her, damn her!
I didn't have how to explain the anger that consumed me when I noticed her absence there. If Lisa was thinking that she could play with me in such way, she was very wrong. A kind of hurt and resentment took over my interior, as much as I deep down knew that there was a high possibility of that happening, I had hopes that she'd do it differently, that she'd surprise me.
I huffed unhappily grabbing the sweatshirt that she had worn that night, her amazing scent remained on the soft fabric making me travel in sensations, that I quickly took care of interrupting. Lisa would learn to value me.
I took a long hot shower, letting the warm water make all the tense muscles of my body relax. I was like a volcano right about to explode in lava of anger. I got dressed quickly opting for a black suit and white blouse accompanied by white high heels with golden details. I left my hair loose, slightly wavy. A median makeup, highlighting my eyes and lips. I would walk into that company flawless, showing the woman the false appearance that everything was perfectly fine with me.
"Good Morning to you too, Jen!"
Hyunji said sitting next to me at the table for breakfast.
"Good Morning." I let out grumpy.
"What happened?" Nayeon asked stroking my hair when she got closer.
"Nothing, Nayeon, it's just bad mood." I lied as to not give explanations.
"Bad mood that has name and surname, right?"
I stared at Hyunji while she took a sip of her hot coffee.
"What?"
"Your bad mood, it's called Lisa Manoban."
"How do you know?"
I squinted my eyes in her direction.
"I saw you two walking in in the middle of the night, Miss noise!"
"Lisa slept here?" Nayeon asked with wide eyes.
"Yes, and by Jennie's face I see that she didn't do the job right."
"Stop saying nonsense, Hyunji!" I seethed getting up.
We finished having breakfast in silence, or rather, with me in silence. Nayeon and Hyunji talked time or another about work issues that were driving them crazy. On the way to Manoban's Industry I continued in silence, being provoked by Hyunji that criticized my bad mood. But I didn't even pay attention, I really was unbearable that morning.
We entered the company's elevator when Hyunji snapped and started to speak.
"Can you tell me what happened? Your bad mood is contaminating me! What did Lisa do?"
I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.
"I don't want to talk about it, Hyunji!" I let out in a serious way.
"We are your friends, Jennie! You are distributing kicks like a horse since we left the house. And we don't even know the reason!"
Hyunji was right, I had no right to discount my anger of Lisa on the only people that made my days better.
"She simply left, Hyunji, after asking me to sleep there with such affection, she left without even giving an explanation." I spoke hurt, resentful.
"You didn't see her leave?"
Her voice tone calmed down.
"No, I woke up and she wasn't there anymore."
"That really was a shitty thing to do."
"Now can you understand my bad mood?"
"Yes, Jen, of course I understand."
"I told you she had a reason, Hyunji." Nayeon said hugging me slowly.
"Ok, but it didn't hurt to tell us! I just can't understand why she did that."
"Because she's an asshole, coward and arrogant..." I started to list all the negative adjectives in which I would fit Lisa.
"Jennie..." Hyunji said.
"That only thinks about herself all the time, idiot! Stupid!" I continued talking nonstop.
"Jen..."
"I honestly don't know where I was with my head, you know?"
"Ruby Jane!" Hyunji almost shouted.
I stared at the woman without understanding, her eyes were wide in my direction, but they weren't looking directly at me, but at something behind me. I turned around slowly noticing Lisa standing in front of the elevator doors that were now open. The woman stared at me with narrowed eyes.
"Can I know about who you are talking with such fury, Miss Kim?"
I swallowed hard, and Lisa entered the elevator, her raspy and superior voice tone invaded the small metal box in which we were. I clenched my jaw and closed my hands into fists pushing away the huge urge of killing her right in there. Nayeon and Hyunji backed away to the elevator's back wall, diverting their eyes from both of us.
"Do you really want to know, Manoban?" I let out the words with evident cynicism.
"Yes. I do."
Lisa answered quickly as the elevator doors closed behind her.
"So, you won't tell?"
"I'm talking about you, you idiot!" I seethed furiously standing up to the woman who curved her lips into a small smile.
Bitch.
"Jen, calm down." I heard Nayeon's voice behind me, and her small hands holding my arm.
Lisa stared at me serious, with that pair of brown eyes that were so fucking penetrating and engaging.
"I will not calm down, Nayeon! Lisa thinks she owns the world and that she can do whatever she wants."
"Miss Kim, you shouldn't talk without..."
"Shut your damn mouth cause I'm talking!" I shouted furiously.
"Jennie..." It was Hyunji's turn to approach.