Chapter 19

"One Dance"

NOTE: For a better reading listen to the song "Fall" by Ed Sheeran when I tell you to on the chapter :)

Lisa's POV

"You have to choose Lisa, don't be trying to have every woman in the world!" Tzuyu said with her hands on her waist, waiting for an answer.
"God, why do you still disturb me?"
"You left me to go after secretaries and strippers? Is that right?"
"Watch your mouth, I assure you that I am much better than you!" Jennie said angrily.
"If you couldn't handle is because you weren't good enough!" Ruby Jane said, always sassy.
What the hell did she have to do with my life? After everything she still had the audacity to want to dictate with who I should or shouldn't date. This couldn't be real, picture it with me: You are sitting at a table where in front of you there's your ex, and two women that made you lose your mind. It was at least crazy, the three waiting for the answer that you wouldn't know how to give. Jennie, Tzuyu or Ruby Jane? Who would you choose?
"Please, no one can talk with the three of you like this!" I raged, getting up from my chair. "Who the hell gave them permission to come here to demand me an answer?"
The three stood quiet, between fiery gazes from one to another. I could laugh at that situation if it wasn't so tragic.
"I'm waiting for you to send the other two away!" Tzuyu's angry tone grew stronger.
"I want you to leave!"
The women looked at me without understanding to which I was referring.
"Tzuyu, please. We have nothing anymore, I don't even know why you came after me!"
In a perfect harmony Jennis and Ruby Jane opened a triumphant smile, leaving me breathless, dammit.
"Is that really what you want? Send away the only woman who gives you value?"
Holy irony of life, Tzuyu had been the woman who maddened me the most, in the good and bad sense of the thing, but of course, until I returned to Seoul and met the two beautiful girls who remained silent.
"Value?" I laughed ironically "You were a mistake in my life, now, please, leave."
If Tzuyu had the power to kill me with only her gaze, most certainly I would no longer inhabit this earth. Her gaze was of pure hate and anger, which simply didn't affect me at all, Alexa today didn't mean even 1% of what she used to mean one day. The woman took her eyes off me, staring at Jennis and Ruby Jane who were around her, not even in that moment was Ruby Jane without her mask, would I ever see her face? Would I ever know who she really was?
"Don't even dare to regret this, Lisa!" Tzuyu said, leaving the room and slamming the door shut.
I sat again on my chair, closing my eyes and trying to relax for a few minutes from all that stress. When I felt two hands going down on either side of my shoulders, making a delightful massage.
"This is really good..." I said, letting my body relax before those soft hands.
"This is how to take care of you." I heard Jennie's voice, so sweet and smooth, making me smile satisfied.
"I know exactly what you like." now the voice was more raspy, sensual. I felt the hot breath near my neck, causing a shiver down my spine.
Wait, wait. The voices might even be similar, but there wasn't only one, there were still two, oh Jesus Lisa, where did you get yourself into?! I opened my eyes facing the two girls who were leaning against my table, with open smiles, I could even swear that they were alike, but between Jennie and Ruby Jane there was an abyss that you can't understand.
"You can't have both of us, Lisa, it's me, or her." Ruby Jane said smiling ironically.
I looked at both who stared at me, without concern to know that both of them drove me crazy, how could they be so beautiful? How could they have so much from me? For a quiet life, those two came to mess it all up.
I opened my eyes quickly, staring the white ceiling. Oh God, I was dreaming, thank God it was only a dream. I rubbed my eyes that were in conflict with the clarity that entered my room, the beams of light were everywhere. I looked at the clock, it was already pretty late. I could lie down and sleep again if I knew that I wouldn't dream about them, not that it was bad, but my head was already living in a war these past few weeks, and having a dream with Jennie and Ruby Jane was asking to be defeated.
Maybe there was too much going on lately, lack of rest. It could only be madness to think of and want two totally different women at the same time.
"Where are you with your head, Manoban?" I asked myself while going to the bathroom, I decided to disburden all my stress in a bath.
After dressing comfortable clothes, I went down to the kitchen where my dad and Yaya were talking.
"Finally! I thought you had died in that bedroom!"
Yaya said, causing a laugh in my dad.
"The night must have been long, sweetie."
The man spoke mischievously to Yaya, who burst into a laugh.
"What are you talking about?" I asked sitting next to them "Nothing special happened."
"I heard that you and Miss Kim arrived in a deplorable state."
I smiled remembering last night, in which Jennie and I arrived completely dirty and wet.
"Dad, that was a contretemps! The rain caught us."
"Was it really the rain? Or did something else happen between you two?"
"Yaya" I shouted, lightly slapping her arm, and she grumbled.
"Don't fight, girls! Yaya, leave your sister alone. If she and Miss Kim are dating, I don't see any problem!"
I squinted my eyes at the man in disbelief, they truly believed we were dating.
"Is this for real?"
"Of course! Honey, Jennis is the perfect girl. She's beautiful, intelligent, sweet and polite."
"I know all of that, but dad, we don't have anything, our relationship is restricted to work."
I said calmly.
"I guarantee you that it isn't, Lis, it might have been but after this weekend you have to rethink things."
He said staring at me serenely, to then get up and leave.
"If I were you I would listen to him, dad is sick but he always gets these things right."
"Don't speak nonsense ,Yaya. Tell me, where is Jennie?"
Yaya let out a devilish laugh.
"In her room, she came down for breakfast with us, and then said she was going to take a bath. We planned to go to the beach."
"Planned? Without me?"
"You overslept, Lis!"
"I don't care, missy, she is M-Y guest."
"I'm not going to steal your romance, I dont even like her like that that. Relax, sis."
The girl spoke boldly, giving a tender kiss on my forehead.
"You'll pay me back, Yaya Manoban."
She just smiled and walked out of the house. Meredith soon showed up, serving me a glass of juice since I hadn't eaten breakfast. I decided that I would go look for Jennie, it was already 11AM and I hadn't seen her face.
I walked to her room wondering if the idea of seeing her was too nosy. I didn't know to what extent our closeness would start to bother her. But in that moment I wouldn't care, the deal was that in this weekend we would be only Jennie and Lisa.
I stopped in front of her door, lightly knocking on it three times and no answer, I knocked again and again, nothing. I leaned a little on the door making it open slightly. I froze the minute that through the tiny passage that the door offered me, I saw Jennie leave the bathroom completely naked.
"Holy fucking shit!"
I cussed in thought when I saw the brunette's breathtaking body, it was simply marvelous. I swallowed hard, staying immobile for a few instants mesmerized by what I was seeing. Just think of Jennie Kim completely naked, with her body wet due to just leaving the bath, drying her long strands of hair with a towel. She was simply spectacular. By some reason her body was so familiar, which I knew to be crazy because it was the first time that I was seeing it.
"Lisa, you shouldn't be spying on her like this."
I thought in that moment, but against my thought there was my body that didn't want to leave that place. The woman walked to her suitcase, grabbing a totally delicate and white lingerie, dressing it calmly, without even realizing that she was being watched.
I closed my eyes and shook my head. I left that place, cussing the damn desire that I had to just walk into that room.
"You are going crazy!" I said to myself, descending the stairs to the living room.
"Speaking alone, sweetie?"
I looked to the side, and my mom walked towards me, smiling.
"Just thinking out loud. Where is Yaya?"
"She's outside with your dad, those two decided that they want to decorate the garden and Jennie said that she would help."
"Jennie?"
"Yes, honey, Jennie gets along so well with both of them that it's so funny. She's a good girl."
"Yeah, I know."
"Speaking of her..."
My mom said as soon as she saw Jennie descending the stairs with a beautiful smile on her face, I didn't know which was the better view, the one from a few minutes ago or this one. She was with her hair loose, a little wet, high waisted denim shorts, and a white blouse that left a little bit of her tummy showing.
"Talking about me, Mrs.? Good morning, Lisa."
"Yes, I was telling Lisa that you, Yaya and Marco were planning the garden decoration for tonight." my mom spoke as she went to the kitchen.
"Yes, that is true."
"Good morning, Miss Kim." I said to her, not that I wanted to treat her formally, but sometimes I forgot of our new conditions.
"Finally, Jen! Come on, we have a lot of things to buy."
Yaya shouted from the door.
"Do you mind?" Jennie asked looking at me.
"Yes, I want you to stay here."
"Then I'll stay with you."
"You will?"
She nodded with a smile.
"Don't even think about it, leave her alone for a bit, Lisa!"
Yaya spoke intertwining her arm on Jennie's, making the woman laugh.
"Jennie came with me, you know? Where are your friends?"
"She came with you to my house."
I smiled.
"I have an idea!"
We looked at Jennie who spoke.
"All three of us can go buy the things that we need. It would be a great idea. "
"No, no way. I want to stay here."
"Okay then, leave her here, Jennis. We'll come back later, she won't fire you, you don't have to worry."
I let out an amused laugh.
"I wouldn't be so sure about that, Miss Kim."
The brunette looked at me and then at Yaya, several times.
"I'm kidding, you can go. There's no problem."
"Really?"
I nodded, making her smile and then leave beside my sister.
I lay on the couch trying to relax. Lately my life was being a complete craziness. So many things happening at the same time, that sometimes I thought I could go mad. Starting with my father's disease. I remember being completely devastated when they confirmed he had Alzheimer. That was the real reason why he could no longer take care of our company, but that was what it mattered less. For weeks I researched about the evil that had no cure, with time it would only get worse, forgetfulness, and more forgetfulness would delete the story that we have built. To worsen my situation I had the enormous task of taking over his place, and honor him successfully. Handling the branch office in Paris wasn't so complicated, but taking care of everything was much harder. I was a nervous wreck for weeks until I was calmed down by the bold touches of that stripper, Ruby Jane.
What was she doing right now? Did she think about me? I closed my eyes recreating in mind the brunette that drives me crazy. Since her extremely wavy hair, her sinuous curves, until her delicate mask, highlighting only her eyes and her hopelessly provocative mouth. How could a woman be so hot and sexy? I would lose myself in that body a thousand times if it were possible, I would make her mine with all the desire that existed in me. She made me lose my mind.
But was it only her?
I remembered Jennie, her beautiful and heavenly face. Her sweet and gentle way that made me feel totally fine. It was amazing how she could get into my world without even realizing. Jennie was a wonderful woman, intelligent, dedicated, caring and above all attractive. Yes, very attractive, I thought as I remembered her body this morning. But it wasn't just her body that left me like this, but her attention, her smile, and how she made me feel good.
Unlike them there was Tzuyu. But that one didn't make me lose my mind neither of desire and much less of affection, but she did of anger. Years after our breakup the woman had returned to disturb my life. Could I be more unfortunate? I wanted a stripper whose face I had never seen, I was confused by my secretary that at every moment made me think more about her, and I would have to endure my ex fiancé that wanted to win me back. No, I couldn't be more unfortunate.
"Lis?" I heard dad call.
"I'm here, dad.,
"I wanted to go for a walk with you, let's go?"
I stared at the man who looked at me smiling.
"Sure, let's go."