Chapter 25

"Crossed Paths"

N

OTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to "Worth It" by Fifth Harmony ;)

Jennie's POV

It was almost 8PM, and I was still standing in front of those three dresses outstretched on the bed. I looked closely at the three of them, trying to decide which Lisa would like to see me wearing. Knowing her tastes, I would bet her answer to be one single word.
None.
I smiled before my ideas of imagining her saying that. With that mischievous and daring smile, accompanied by her greenish iris in a darker tone. Today our day had been different, working in Manoban's Industry had never been so pleasurable. After the mind-blowing occurrence in the elevator this morning my mood was at a thousand. God, Lisa could make me lose my mind. How many cameras in that elevator had recorded us in that way?
It wasn't good to think about it. Making the building's security personnel happy wasn't among my intentions.
I shook my head with the possibility in which Lisa didn't seem to mind one bit as she made me hers like that. That I confess to have loved. I loved her like this. Arrogant, dominant and powerful. I surrendered myself easily at her orders, despite the effort I made to resist. I couldn't. She had an unimaginable power over me, her eyes mesmerized me slowly, leaving me at the mercy of her will. And I had no choice but to accept.
"God, you haven't decided yet? In a few you have to go." I heard Nayeon walking into the room, awaking me from my thoughts.
"I can't choose which one is the best. What do you think?"
"I think that for Lisa it doesn't matter, what she really wants is to see you without clothes." Hyunji said walking in behind Ally.
I let out a laugh when I heard her.
"Hyunji, you are always so delicate." Nayeon spoke staring at the three dresses "You should go with this one."
The woman said pointing to the back dress with lace details.
"Why did you choose this one?"
"Let's say it fits well the occasion. Lisa seems to like black, and this dress is very sexy. Wear high heels and black stockings."
"Nayeon giving advice on how to be sexy. I never thought I would see that." Hyunji said throwing herself in bed.
"I have my secrets, Hyun." Nayeon spoke feigning mystery.
"Someone call Nayeon, please, my friend was abducted. Get away from me in the name of Jesus whoever you are." Hyunji spoke doing the cross sign with her fingers.
Nayeon and I started laughing out loud.
"I don't know what would be of me without you girls."
"Nothing honey, you would be nothing." Hyunji spoke cockily.
"Jen, don't waste time, just go get ready."
"Yep, you better not waste time, you still have a lot to do today."
"Hyunji, don't start." Nayeon spoke quickly.
"I'm referring to "Imperium", or have you two forgotten that today is Ruby
Jane's day?"
God, I had completely forgotten about it. My relationship with Lisa was making me lose my mind to the point where I forgot about my commitments. For a moment knowing that that day Ruby Jane would dance at "Imperium" made me happy. Had Lauren forgotten about it or she simply didn't want to go?
Her disinterest on the stripper, or better, on me, was at least comforting. I just didn't know how I would escape this one. My agreements with CL were always very punctual, she didn't tolerate non-appearances. Except in very serious cases.
"Dammit, what do I do now?"
"You should've thought about that before. Jesus, that woman is really driving you crazy."
I walked from one side to the other worrying about what I should do. I couldn't cancel with Lisa, I didn't want to cancel with her. But I also couldn't leave CL hanging. God, for a moment I wished that Ruby Jane would just disappear from my life. But how to disappear with a part of you?
One of the problems of having a double life is that at some point the paths could cross. And you would have to make the right choices.
"Go to dinner, we'll talk with CL, we'll make something up." Nayeon proposed quickly.
I was surprised, Nayeon never meddled between Ruby Jane's affairs. According to her, the less people knew the better.
"Ok, I'll go get ready."
I was somewhat confused. Lisa had never in all this time missed one single performance of Ruby Jane. And was she going to now do it for me? If so, I could consider her intentions important and serious. Lisa was increasingly making me more attached to her.
"Jen?" I heard Nayeon shout from the other side of the door.
"Yes?"
"Pedro just intercom'ed to say that there's a driver waiting for you downstairs."
"It must be Mr. Jung."
"That's him, he's downstairs waiting for you."
"Lisa always very humble, right?" Hyunji said laughing.
"Always." I spoke leaving the bathroom.
I was ready. I had gone with Nayeon's choice. I wore the black tight dress that had lace details on the chest and shoulders area. My legs were covered by stockings that were suspended by a garter belt, which could only be seen if someone lifted the dress, in this case, Lisa. I used light makeup, highlighting my eyes and lips. And on my feet black high heels.
I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before grabbing my bag. And modesty aside, I was sexy.
Very sexy.
"Good luck, Jen." Nayeon said holding my hand.
"A good night I say." Hyunji said leading me to the door.
As I got out of the building, Lisa's black Mercedes was parked at the entrance. Mr. Jung as always was standing beside it. When he saw me he smiled at me, formally opening the door for me to get in.
"Good Evening, Mr. Jung." I spoke as I approached him.
"Good Evening, Miss Kim."
I entered the car, feeling Lisa's strong scent spread all over it. Her presence made itself vibrant even without her being close.
"Where are we going, Mr. Jung?"
The man looked at me through the rearview mirror to then answer:
"To the Ritz Carlton. Miss Manoban is already waiting for you."
Lisa really wasn't modest, Ritz Carlton was the most expensive hotel of Seoul. And it had one of the most luxurious restaurants in the area.
Within minutes Mr. Jung was parking the imported car in front of the huge and powerful building. The man quickly got out and ran towards my door to open it.
"Welcome, ma'am. Have a good night.
I just nodded."
A tall young man with red hair approached me.
"Good Evening, Miss. Do you have a reservation?" he asked.
"Yes, it's in the name of Lisa Manoban."
"Oh! Yes, I'm sorry. Come with me."
I entered the place and it was simply out of the ordinary. Sophisticated and luxurious were the exact words for that environment. A five star hotel. The young man picked up a small phone and dialed some numbers to then speak:
"Hello, Miss Manoban, Miss Jennie Kim has just arrived."
"Bring her to me." I heard Lisa's voice from the other side of the line.
"Yes, ma'am."
The young man quickly obeyed her orders, taking me to the elevator. We were already past the eighteenth floor when the doors opened.
"Have a good night, ma'am."
I smiled weakly, exiting the metal box. I most certainly should be on the top floor. On the huge space decorated divinely well, there was a table at the back, right in front of all that view that we could have of Seould. It was incredible. I walked slowly, hearing the sound of the background music. On the table there was fancy silverware that was positioned according all the possible etiquette rules.
But what admired me the most was the view of it all. The huge buildings looked smaller and full of lights that came out of its windows. The traffic was only noticeable by the small lights going from one side to the other.
"Do you like what you see, Kim?"
I swear that I felt weak just by hearing her raspy voice so close to me. I turned around and stared at a mysterious and divinely perfect Lisa. She was wearing a black dress that had cleavage. Her hair was loose and slightly wavy. Her makeup was median, highlighting her so brown eyes and her lips. She was very sexy.
"I like it a lot." I answered staring at her.
"Do you know that I also like a lot what I'm seeing?" she said walking towards me.
She stood a few centimeters away from me, staring at me with her mesmerizing eyes.
"Wine?" she asked extending the glass to me.
"Sure."
Lisa without taking her eyes off me slowly tasted the wine that was in her glass. Letting the liquid wet her so desirable lips. Bitch.
"You look wonderful, Miss Kim."
"So do you."
Lisa smirked.
"I hope you enjoy this night.
"I'm sure I will."
I said taking a deep breath, looking at that panoramic view that the building offered us. It was beautiful.
"I like this place." Lisa started talking - I love places where I can see everything that happens around me.
"Controlling much?" I whispered to her.
"You know me, I like to control everything around me. I like to dominate what's mine." she said staring intensely at me.
"And you were never dominated?" I asked fearlessly, while taking a sip of the red wine.
"No. And I never will be, Miss Kim."
Our gazes kept fixed for long seconds.
"Why?"
"Let's say it's not in my nature, I don't accept being dominated."
"I know very well. You like to order."
"And I like to be obeyed."
It was crazy how our conversation was full of double meanings. It was at least tempting to leave that dinner aside and do much more pleasurable things. That I knew very well that she would love.
"We better change the subject."
Lisa let out a sarcastic laugh. Placing one hand on my back, guiding me to the soft couch that was there. The fireplace burned, warming us of a cold that I was sure that Lisa could change.
"I like our subject, Jennie."
"I like it too, but if we continue it things will go down another path." I spoke putting the glass on the center table, staring at her.
"What path?" she whispered very close.
I closed my eyes feeling her warm breath against my skin.
"One that you know very well how to take me." Iwhispered.
Even without seeing her face I knew that she was smiling, smiling boldly. Lisa got even closer, slowly biting my earlobe.
"Lauren..."
"Hush, Jennie." the woman whispered, bringing one of her hands to my legs "Only fondling."
God, her voice was hoarse and laden with arousal. I felt Lisa's tongue against my neck, slowly sliding over my pulse point, while her hands went down to my inner thigh. Fuck. I had to be strong.
"It's amazing what you do to me." Lisa whispered in my ear "I get wet just by thinking about fucking you right now."
I dug my nails into the soft fabric of the couch. A heat took over my body just by hearing her speak in that raw way. Lisa brought one of her hands between my hair, turning my face towards her.
"I love your eyes when they are burning with desire, Kim. So hot, and mine."
I grabbed the woman's face and pulled her in for a voracious kiss. That Lisa took care of reciprocating perfectly well. Her tongue searched mine with hunger and desire. I gasped when I felt her tongue snaking over mine skillfully. We kissed like two crazies lost in desire.
"God, I need to control myself around you." Lisa whispered before my lips.
I was panting already.
"You don't, now kiss me." I said pulling her to me.
Lisa bit my lower lip in a sexy way, and smiled.
"Let's have dinner, Miss Cabello."
I nodded cussing heaven and earth because she had stopped. Lisa stood up, grabbing her glass of wine and I did the same. Until I felt my phone vibrate inside my bag, I quickly grabbed the small device from inside it noticing a text from Hyunji.
"What did she want now?" I thought to myself.
I opened the text while Lauren changed the song that was playing in the background.