Chapter 32

"Whirlind of feelings"

Lisa's POV

Jennie dug her nails roughly in my shoulders, letting out a dragged moan that drove me crazy. The woman rocked her hips fast making the desk shake while I penetrated her with two of my fingers. She was simply wonderful, completely naked and sweaty. Her hair was wild making it clear what we were doing on top of that desk. Her skin glowed due to the beads of sweat that were present there. From her slightly open mouth dirty words and gibberish came out at every instant increasing the arousal that I was feeling. God, that woman was maddening.

"God, Jennie, I love when you moan like a little bitch! It turns me on so much!" I growled at the woman who moaned in such a hot way under me.
Yes, sex with Jennie Ruby Jane still wasn't over. Let's say that in those instants we let out all of our internal anger with the sole goal of pleasure. I leaned forward capturing one of the Korean's breasts between my lips, sliding my tongue slowly over the pinky and delicious areola of her breast, which made the brunette moan softly to me. Impulsing me to continue, and so I sucked her nipple that was already extremely sensitive.
"Do you want to kill me?!" she asked agonized.
I opened a perverse smile, thinking that the only way that I would kill her would be of pleasure. She moaned amid her panting. Her mouth remained open not being able to contain the moans that escaped through it. I felt my fingers being crushed in the warm inside of that woman's body, the sensation was simply incredible. I thrust into her hard and fast like she begged in moans while I sucked on her nipple like a thirsty feline. Jennie rocked her hips involuntarily against my fingers, her body was being commanded by the pleasure that I was giving her. I continued those intense movements until I felt the brunette cum for me.
Her chest rose and fell quickly in a mismatch breath. We were literally exhausted. I didn't even remember the last time that I had a marathon of consecutive orgasms. I let my body collapse on hers slowly, I felt weak.
"I can't ta... take it anymore..." she whispered tiredly, causing a weak laugh in me.
"Did I tire you?"
"A lot, I think I won't be able to walk tomorrow."
I was with my head rested on her breasts, hearing the fast pace of her heartbeat. We were lying on my huge desk, completely naked. By luck or intention, the glasses were covered by the shutters that I had closed with Tzuyu's entrance in my office. At this hour all the employees were already in their homes, and I asked God that none had heard what happened inside here. What would be very unlikely of course, since our argument followed by moans and spanks had been pretty loud. I closed my eyes feeling Jennie's small hand comb through my hair slowly in a soothing caress. Our breaths gradually subsided, letting only the noise of the violent storm outside fill the environment. I opened my eyes seeing our clothes thrown on the floor, remembering exactly the moment in which they were taken off. Oh my God.
"I can only be going crazy!" I spoke getting off from the top of the brunette who stared at me confused.
"What happened?"
Her brown eyes seemed to not understand me.
"What do you mean "what happened"? I shouldn't have done this!" I exclaimed picking up my clothes from the floor "It's your fault!"
"My fault?"
I was picking up my clothes that were scattered on the office's floor fast enough as to not regret it.
"Yes, what have you done to me? Bewitched me?"
Jennie laughed as she slowly came down from the desk.
"What are you laughing about?" I asked angrily, turning in her direction.
I would never get tired of seeing how Jennie Kim had a fucking wonderful body. Her long and toned legs, reaching her large hips, accompanied by her beautiful back volume. Her smooth tummy, her small and perky breasts that possessed purple marks due to the hickeys and bites that I had done. Jennie smirked when she noticed the way how I stared at her.
"Your agony, Lisa." she spoke calmly looking at me while I got dressed.
"I'm not agonized."
"Do you regret it?"
"No, of course not."
The woman approached me, stopping a few centimeters away from my face.
-Then calm down, and let me make you see that everything is alright.
"No, no. Get away!" I spoke backing away.
"God, you are speaking as if I were a demon wanting to possess your body."
"You are not a demon, but your goal is the same!"
Jennid laughed again, dressing her clothes slowly.
"Don't be exaggerated, Manoban."
"I should kill you!" I murmured getting dressed in front of the mirror.
Now she was sitting on my desk, wearing only her formal skirt, bra and on her feet her black high heels. Through the mirror I could see her hot eyes on me, she was incredibly sexy.
"You almost killed me with so many orgasms." she spoke sensually.
"Now that I know the truth you feel free enough to be bold with me, right?"
"Of course, this is me, Lisa."
I looked into her eyes for brief seconds.
"Did you have fun fooling me? "
"No, I already said that I never wanted to fool you. It happened when I least expected."
"That's the most blatant lie that I have ever heard, Jennie!" I snapped.
"I won't start this discussion with you again."
"Because I'm right, of course."
"No, because you are stubborn. And you won't believe in anything that I say."
"Yeah... It's very hard to believe in you from now on." I spoke coldly.
"Other than that, I was honest in everything!"
"Other than that? That was the most important, don't you think?" I spoke angrily.
We stared at each other for a few minutes, holding our gazes that at any moment would burn us. Jennie stayed in silence, to then speak:
"Right, so how will it be from now on?"
That was the "x" of the matter. How would everything be from now on? Would I let Jennie go or would I accept the situation? I took a deep breath, asking for an answer within me to that question. I wanted that woman with all the strength of my being, but I couldn't, not after everything. Not after being deceived.
"It won't be, Jennie."
I saw the woman take a deep breath.
"Are you firing me? And ending everything?"
I walked away from her, watching the storm that fell outside.
"No, I won't fire you. You are incredibly competent, it would be a huge stupidity of my part to do such act."
"Then what, Manoban?"
Her gaze was confused in my direction.
"We'll restrict ourselves to professional relationships, Miss Kim. Only professionals."
The woman let out a laugh without the slightest humor.
"Do you really believe that this will work out?" she asked not believing.
"Yes, I do! I will make it work out."
The woman huffed, placing her hands on her waist with a dull gaze.
"You won't, I'll prove it to you, Lisa."
"You better keep your professional ethics unless you want to get fired."
"Don't worry, I won't be running after you. But I know that you will go back on your decision."
Jennie spoke assured, as if she had absolute certainty that my goal was in vain.
"I'll tell the driver to take you home, Miss Kim. Put this on." I said handing my coat to the woman, since I had ripped her blouse hours ago.
She didn't say anything, just grabbed the coat and covered her partially naked body, getting out of that office and leaving me alone with a world of doubts in my thoughts.
And now?
Would I make it work out?