Chapter 28

"A different day"

Lisa's POV

I stretched myself slowly feeling my whole body relax. I rubbed my eyes avoiding opening them due to the clarity that entered the room. I sat on the bed, and between the soft sheets, I saw Jennie sleeping in a serene and deep way.
"She was tired." I thought smiling when I imagined why.
I ran my hand across her naked back. The brunette was covered only by the gray silk sheet that covered us. I placed a little kiss on her soft skin, and stood up. I went towards the bathroom to carry out my morning hygiene.
Soon after I let her sleep some more. It was her day off, nothing fairer than that. I left the bedroom walking towards the room next door. Ella slept in the same way. Was the deep sleep a family thing? I walked closer to the little girl who was sleeping, combing my hand through her dark hair that was so alike with Jennie's. There was no doubt that they were both sisters, Ella was the identical copy of my Jennie. I placed a kiss in a tenderly way on the top of the girl's head. And I left the bedroom.
That morning I felt different, I didn't use to get involved so intensely with someone in a short period of time. But things with Jennie seemed to fly. When I least expected, she was already in my thoughts, taking over everything within me. Her sweet and attractive way left me with no choice, without action. I could love her and hate her at the same time. I wanted her in every way.
I knew what I felt, but it wasn't time to admit it. I would save it for the right moment to tell her that I simply didn't know how to be without her anymore. Today would be the perfect day for it, but I knew that there was still someone between us. Someone who also possessed such power over me just like Jennie, and that someone was none other than Ruby Jane.
Perhaps no one could understand how I felt. No one would ever understand how I was torn between the two women. Ruby Jane and Jennie had turned my world upside down. They both made me experience different sensations that fascinated me. I could feel in heaven with Jennie, and in pleasurable hell of lust with Ruby Jane. They were like two sides of the same coin. I loved them, I loved the both. If that was possible? I didn't know, but I felt it, I wanted them.
"God, you could have been good and make them only one..."
I shook my head at that thought as I picked up the ingredients to prepare a good breakfast. The two sisters deserved to be spoiled for the wonderful moments that they were making me live.
Could I have this with Ruby Jane?
No.
It was in that that she lost. Jennie was for many the perfect woman. Sweet, attractive and beautiful. A complete woman.
I smiled as I finished making the pancakes, and prepared everything. I, modesty aside, was great in the kitchen. I poured chocolate as a coating, betting that Ella would love it. Jennie's little sister was an intelligent and polite girl. To my surprise we had gotten along extremely well. Ella Kim was a sweetheart.
I put everything on the tray. In there there was a bit of everything, fruit, juice, coffee, pancakes and scrambled eggs.
"Yeah, I think they will like it." I thought, putting a small flower on the tray as well.
I walked slowly to Ella's room, leaving her breakfast on the nightstand beside the bed, and then I walked to my room where Jennie was sleeping. I opened the door slowly as to not make any noise, but I came across a beautiful view in front of me.
Jennie was waking up. The brunette sat on the bed, stretching her arms up, stretching herself, and moving her neck from one side to the other. She was completely naked, still covered by the sheet that covered her legs. The sun was shining against her body, her long and slightly disheveled hair fell on her back just like a beautiful waterfall. She had her back to me, so she hadn't noticed my presence. I could take a picture of that moment, she was divine. How could a woman wake up so beautiful?
"You finally woke up." I said smiling.
Jennie turned her face to the side with a broad smile. Dammit, she was my end.
"What time is it? The sun is wonderful outside." the woman spoke in front of the large glass window.
"I don't know, but it's probably not that early." I said walking towards her, putting the tray down on the bed.
Jennie turned, pulling the sheet to cover her breasts.
"Wow, that's an amazing breakfast!" she said staring at the full tray."I said that I had great culinary skills, Miss Kim." I spoke to then steal her a little kiss.
"Well, it looks good, now the only question is whether the taste is good."
I squinted my eyes at the woman who smiled. Jennie grabbed the small flower, putting it behind her ear, near her brown hair. I stared at her every move, in an admired way. That moment could be the most cliché, but it was good. Soon after fixing the flower behind her ear, that left her even more beautiful that morning, the brunette casted me a smile, that typical smile with the tongue between the teeth, making her nose wrinkle slightly.
"You leave my weak for being so beautiful. God."
"I do?" she arched an eyebrow.
"Very."
Jennie smiled mischievously. Moving carefully to sit on my lap. God, she was completely naked.
"If you stay like this for long, it's not the breakfast that I'll eat."
Jennie slid her tongue over her lips and smiled.
"Morning sex is good for the health, you know?" she asked feigning innocence.
I slid my hands to her waist, where I held tightly.
"So they say out there, Miss Kim. We can test it." I spoke putting a small strand of her hair behind her ear.
Jennie had a mysterious and intense gaze. Her brown eyes so hot and familiar hid secrets that one day I would unravel. She, teasingly, bit her bottom lip, and I analyzed her every move. I inched my face closer to hers, holding our gaze for a few seconds while one of my hands put some strands of her hair, that insisted on falling near her face, behind her ear.
"You are so beautiful, Kim."
I stared straight into her eyes, which stared back at me in the same way. I felt happy, I felt my heart beating frantically, I felt my breathing change slowly. A mixture of unknown feelings took over me. Can you understand? I saw in that woman my future by her side, through her brown iris I saw her at my side. Fuck, I was lost. I loved her.
"Jennie..."
"Yes?" the woman asked hopefully, as if she knew what I wanted to say.
I took a deep breath, feeling my heart skip a beat. Was now the right time? I closed my eyes, and opened them again in front of hers.
"I love you."
Her expression was of surprise when she heard those words. Jennie stared at me static. I didn't know if it was too soon, I just knew that I felt it. And that, for some reason, I needed to say it. The woman took a deep breath, and took impulse to speak.
"Don't say anything." I said serious.
I brought one of my hands to her neck and pulled her face to a calm kiss. The brunette's soft and perfectly drawn lips crashed against mine in a delicate way, moving slowly, giving me total freedom. I wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her hot body closer to mine. I felt her deep breath during the kiss, and continued. From our calmness, things evolved to intensity. Things with Jennie always progressed fast.
The brunette brought her hands up to my face, prolonging the kiss that I asked God to have no end. I slid my hands up and down her naked back, uniting more her body on mine. Jennie disconnected her lips from mine and went down to my neck, where she kissed intensely, earning a moan from me.
I closed my eyes and just felt. Jennie's hands went to my blouse, taking it off my body, staring into my eyes without stopping.
Before the body, we loved with our eyes. The woman stared at me as if it was the first time. And it really was, in that moment I wasn't Lisa Manoban, I was just Lisa. And she my Nini.
Jennie went back to kissing my lips, tasting from my mouth the maximum she could. God, I felt my body hot, I needed her. When I held her waist and laid her down in bed, we heard light knocks on the door.
"No..." Jennie said closing her eyes.
"Jane!" the little one called from the other side of the door.
I smiled defeated, and laid my body over Jennie's.
"Precisely now?"
Jennie bit her lip, and kissed my lips.
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay, Nini, go and open the door."
Jennie nodded, getting up from the bed still naked, picking up my sweatshirt from the floor and putting it on, along with her panties. Fuck, she was so fucking sexy.
"Dammit, Kim."
"What?" she asked walking towards the door.
I made an "Ok" sign to the way she was dressed, making her smile in a shy way. Jennie opened the door coming to face with Ella that had the breakfast tray in hand. The girl smiled broadly, her mouth was completely dirty with the chocolate from the pancakes.
"I brought a little for you!" the girl spoke extending her tray.
Jennie laughed and let the little one enter.
"Lisa made for me too, Ella!"
"Hmm! Lis! You are great in the kitchen!"
"See? I said that to your sister but she doesn't believe it."
"You need to try the pancakes, Jane!" the girl said animatedly.
Jennie stared at me with a smile, like who loved seeing us. We all sat in bed to eat breakfast amid laughter.