Chapter 43

The Flight

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to "Good For You" by Selena Gomez ;)

————

Jennie’s POV
I felt a cold breeze run down my body, I squeezed my eyes as I slid my hand on the bed in search of the duvet, or rather, Lisa's body to warm me. But the attempt was unfortunately failed. With certain difficulty I opened my eyes, staring at an empty bed. Where was Lisa? I pulled the duvet up to protect myself from the cold, after all I was still naked due to the previous events. When I saw Lisa on the balcony, bending over the sill.
I squinted my eyes in her direction, and noticed her distant in her thoughts. Lisa turned her face to the side and let out a breath of air, letting the smoke get lost in the air. She was smoking, I hated the fact that she smoked. She only did it when she was tense or angry. I sat up in bed feeling a certain ache in my body, more specifically where Lisa most abused that night. But I didn't care, everything had been incredibly wonderful, our return from the strike was made in a great and pleasurable style.
I put both legs out of the bed, letting the tip of my toes touch the cold floor. A chill ran down my spine, but I got up. I wrapped myself in the white silk bed sheet and walked towards my woman. I had to confess, Lisa looked fucking sexy that night. Her hair was slightly disheveled, falling like a beautiful waterfall over her smooth back. She was only wearing a dark blue babydoll, so short that I could see a little bit of her pert butt. I didn't know what time it was, but the sky was still dark and the night very cold.
I walked in very light steps that Lisa didn't even notice my presence, until I wrap her body from behind in a loving embrace. Lisa stood upright in the same instant, breathing deeply. I gave a small kiss on her shoulder, where I rested my chin.
“Insomnia?”
“Yes, too many problems in my head.” she said in a serious way.
I sighed and squeezed her more in my embrace, letting my hand slide on her smooth stomach, in a light caress. I could hear our weak breaths with the silence that reigned there.
“Relax, baby, everything will be alright.”
Lisa didn't answer, just stood paralyzed in the same place. She seemed angry and distant. I let go of her body and turned her to me. Feeling a chill go through my body when I stared into her eyes, they were cold and angry.
“What's going on, baby?”
I asked holding her face with both my hands. Lisa looked away, and shook her head.
“Nothing.”
“What do you mean "nothing"? You are acting weird.”
She didn't answer just stared at me.
“Come to bed with me, I'll cuddle you until you fall asleep.” I said trying to make a caress on her face, but she looked away backing away from me.
“Lisa, can you tell me what's wrong?” I asked holding the bed sheet which was wrapped around my body.
She turned to face me, with such a cold gaze that I was afraid.
“Since when are you cheating on me?”
“What?”
I let out automatically without understanding the question. My brain took a few seconds to actually believe that she was asking me that. Cheating? What?
“Exactly what you heard, Ruby Jane! Do you think I'm stupid?”
“Lisa! God, from where did you get that?” I asked calmly.
“It doesn't matter, did you think that I wouldn't find out?!”
She spoke slowly, masking the anger that I knew she was feeling.
“Find out what? I didn't do anything!”
The woman let out a sarcastic laugh and walked to the other side in an agonizing silence. I was still a bit lost, I had no idea from where she got those accusations and the way how Lisa was leaving me without reaction, she was unrecognizable. I took a deep breath, trying to understand. And in an impulse I approached her.
“Baby, calm down, ok? Let me understand you.”
“Don't touch me!” she shouted making me back away.
“Baby, listen to me, I didn't do anything, I didn't cheat on you.” I tried to explain in a voice thread.
“I know that you cheated! Oh my God!”
“You don't know anything because I didn't do anything!”
“Do you have pleasure to deceive me?”
“N...No, I'm not deceiving you!”
I was nervous, I stuttered in the attempt to explain that all of that must be a misunderstanding. I had never cheated on Lisa, I didn't even think about that possibility. I wanted at least to understand, to explain. But the state she found herself in didn't allow me that.
“Don't lie! Your track record is pretty dirty with me!”
“I swear to you, after you found out about Ruby Jane I didn't lie anymore.”
“Oh, no?!”
She let out an evil laugh, full of sarcasm. God, what had happened? Lisa approached intimidating, making me back away a few steps until my back hit against the sill of the balcony.
“Do you think that I didn't see Seulgi at Imperium that day? Do you think that I don't know that she went to your dressing room?”
In that split second my whole body froze. I think all the blood on my face dropped, I must be pale. I just lowered my head and took a deep breath, searching for strength to explain.
“You lied to me again! Wasn't the first time enough?”
“Lisa...” I tried to speak, but she ran me over with her words.
“I can't stand being lied to! And apparently you love it! Are you having an affair with her?”
I shook my head, trying to find the words to express myself.
“No, baby, I'm not. Please, believe me.”
I felt my eyes fill with tears, dammit. I had lied to Lisa, yes, I shouldn't have concealed Seulgi's presence at Imperium. But I never got involved with her. I never cheated on her. But I seemed to not have strength in that moment to explain, Lisa was so furious that she made me fear her.
“How do you want me to believe you? You lied.”
“I just didn't want to ruin anything between us, I never even talked to her inside there, I swear. God, it was the first time that I saw her there.”
“You are too sly. Do you think I'll believe that?”
I could see Lisa's neck vein pop out, her words came out rude and sharp from her lips.
“You have to believe, I didn't cheat on you.”
“I want you far away from me.” she said, inhaling so that she could continue “ Far away from that company. Understood? I don't want to see you ever again in my life, Jennie.”
“Don't do this.”
“You were the one who did this! Liar, false!”
Lisa spoke furiously, backing away from me quickly. But on an impulse I held her arm tightly, making her stop.
“Please... Listen to me!” I said with teary eyes.
“Let go of me!”
“Lisa!”
“Get out of my life!” she shouted.
Oh no, no. Oh my God, this can't be happening. I started crying, a felt cry. Loaded with fear, but not fear of her, fear of what would be of me without her. I felt my body get weak, I leaned against the wall sitting on the floor. I closed my eyes tightly feeling the tears running down hard, and when I opened my eyes I saw the white ceiling and Lisa's frightened eyes on me.
“Nini? What happened, baby?” she asked in a worried tone.
A nightmare, everything had been a fucking nightmare.
I closed my eyes again, feeling my ragged breathing. Lisa was now on her side, staring at me with that pair of bright and light brown eyes. Very different from Lisa from my dream.
“I had a nightmare.” I whispered to her.
“Everything is alright, Nini, I'm here with you, baby, okay?”
She spoke in a worried way, with an attentive gaze. Slowly she slid her thumb on my cheek in a light and comforting caress. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to enjoy that instant to the maximum.
“Come, lie here close to me, Nini, I'll take care of you.”
I smiled seeing her lie down next to me again, motioning for me to come closer. And so I did, I snuggled to her, staying partially over her body. Lisa began stroking my hair calmly, perhaps expecting me to say something.
“You were too angry in the dream.” I whispered.
“And why was I angry, baby?”
“You were accusing me of cheating on you, it was horrible. I tried to explain but you didn't listen to me.”
Lisa sighed and continued with the caresses.
“That won't happen, Nini, I trust you.” she said calmly.
I lifted my head, looking into her eyes that conveyed me so much confidence. I just rested my chin on her chest and smiled.
“Really?”
“Really, baby. I trust you, and your character. I know that you'd never cheat on me.”
“That makes me so relieved, you know? I know that I already hid things from you, but now you know everything.”
Lisa smiled and leaned to kiss my lips.
“Relax, ok? I love you, Jennie, I don't want you to be afraid of me. I know that I'm a little jealous.”
I made a face at her "little" and she laughed.
“Alright, I'm very jealous. But I'm not mean, I'd never do anything to you.”
“I know, Lis, you are different. And that's precisely why I love you.”
Lisa arched an eyebrow and turned me in the bed, getting on top of me. I let out a low laugh, when I opened my eyes I felt my heart falter. Oh God, she was the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in all my life. Lisa was practically straddling me, completely naked, letting her breasts with rosy nipples fully showing. I diverted my gaze from them and looked up at her wide and perfect smile. Can you understand how her smile made me lose track of life? Lisa delicately slid the tip of her tongue over my lower lip, provoking something in my body. I stared into her so intense brown eyes and sighed.
“You love me, huh?” she asked challengingly, moving her head to the point of her hair turn completely to one side.
Dammit, she was so sexy.
“Yes, I love you very much! And you, do you love me?”
Lisa sat on me fully upright, placing her hand on her chin as if she was thinking.
“Let me think...”
“Asshole!” I growled sitting up in bed, with her straddling my lap.
Lisa let out an amused laugh, and I in the same instant brought one of my hands to her neck, pulling her face for an intense kiss. As soon as we stopped she pushed me back in bed. Her hands pinned my wrists above my head with certain force. I took a deep breath and stared into her close-ish eyes due to her wide smile.
“Don't cuss, Jennie, I already told you what that does to me.”
“Then say it. Do you love me?”
She bit her lip and slowly lowered herself depositing a small kiss on my lips.
“I love you, Jennie Kim.”
She spoke as soon as she disconnected her lips from mine, I just smiled enjoying those words. Lisa in her turn slid her lips on my chin, going down to my neck where she took care of licking real slow making me gasp.
“I love your skin.” she whispered in my ear “ I love your scent.” she said inhaling deep “ I love every detail of yours.”
“Really?”
“Really! I don't know when it happened, but I am completely in love with you. I miss you every time that we are not near each other, when I can't see your smile nor touch your body.”
My heart beat frantically at every word that came out of her mouth. Lisa was distributing kisses on my neck, shoulder, chest until stopping on my breasts.
“They are beautiful.” Lisa massaged both with her hands, I felt a twinge in my womb.
“They are small, Lisa...”
“I like them like this, they are perfect.” she let out in a devilish tone, pinching between her fingers my hard nipple.
She spent about a few seconds just staring at them. And I at her. I was tired and sore, but the desire to have Lisa was devastating.
“I'll let you rest, I went hard on you.”
The woman spoke calmly lying on my body.
“And what if I don't want to rest?”
Lisa that was with her head resting on my chest, lifted it with her eyes narrowed in my direction. I just bit my lower lip, and she smiled devilishly.
“Then you can say that I'm nymphomaniac.”
Lisa spoke in a perverse laugh, crawling over me so that her body fit with mine. That night would still be very long for both of us.