Chapter 24

"Fuck you all the time"

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to Fuck You All The Time by Jeremih (Shlohmo Remix) ;)

Lisa's POV

The way back would be long, but this time I wouldn't mind. Nothing would change my mood that day.
Absolutely nothing.
I thought as I stared at Jennie who was sitting next to me, the woman seemed to be more tired than ever. It wasn't for less, of course. Our last few hours had been busier than normal.
I smiled as I remembered our time together inside that room, every detail was imprinted in my mind, like a movie. Scenes and more scenes replayed constantly, causing me to smile like an idiot.
"Oh God, Lisa, don't be silly." I whispered to myself shaking my head.
Jennie shifted on the car seat with the noise I had just made. The brunette slept serenely, with her head leaning against the window beside her. Sometimes she complained unconsciously because of the car movement.
I pushed back one little strand of her hair, making the woman let out a deep breath. She had such delicate features, almost hand-drawn. Her lips were shaped by the Gods, rosy and fleshy. A brunette with a body and features completely Korean, that attracted me so much.
I pulled her body carefully onto mine, preventing her from waking up. And instinctively, Jennie snuggled in my arms quickly, accommodating herself in the best way possible. The weather was cold, but I would warm her up. I grabbed my coat and covered the woman who almost trembled of cold. I placed a small kiss on top of her head affectionately and roamed my hands slowly over her back. It was good to have her like this, Jennie was the type of woman who needed to be cared for, loved and wanted every day. And I could be the person to offer her all of it.
Through the rearview mirror I could see Mr. Jung looking at us with a smile of who understood everything there. He would be the witness of a lot of things, like he always was. But I trusted Mr. Jung, it's been years since he works for me, and he had never let me down.
"If you tell anyone I'll fire you."
I said smiling at the man who laughed sweetly.
"I won't tell anyone, ma'am. I'm happy for you.'
"You are?" I asked confused.
"Yes, I always knew it would end up like this."
"How? And why?" I asked quietly as to not wake up Jennie.
"I just knew. Glances are enough for us to realize what happens, ma'am. And if you allow me to say, your gaze towards that girl was different from the beginning."
"Is it so obvious?" I asked confused.
"No, only who knows you very well can tell."
I didn't speak.
Was I being so obvious? I didn't want to fall in love, I shouldn't. I didn't fall in love.
"Why do you have to do this to me?" I thought looking at Jennie that didn't even imagined the mess that was going on in my head. I wanted her, and I had her. But what about the rest? The company and everyone?
I loved her sweet way, the smile with the tongue between the teeth, but at the same time I loved her decided and attractive way. That woman was admirable, her beauty was unmistakable, her intelligence. One day I would see Jennie in front of a big project. Making decisions like a good businesswoman that I knew she would be. But what about Ruby Jane? She was still the owner of my desires, my wants. She was just sharing the position with the brunette in my arms.
For a moment I thought about having both of them. And one of two things:
I would go crazy, or I would make them crazy.
It wouldn't work under any circumstances. And I was no longer that type of person, I would never do something like that to both of them, they didn't deserve it. The only option would be to let go of one of them.
Who would you let go of?
In that exact moment I found myself torn between desire and love? I shook my head at the thought of such possibility. It would be hard to choose. Or not.
I wouldn't think about that now. Everything will happen when it has to happen.
Destiny was already written.

Jennie's POV

"Jennie?"
In the background I could hear Lisa's voice, calling me in a unique way. Was I dreaming? I shifted slowly, feeling something wrapped around me. I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was those bright eyes. Lisa had her arms around me, and only then I realized that I slept all this time in her arms.
"Finally, Miss Kim." she said with a smile.
"I'm sorry." I said with a shy smile.
I got out of her arms, noticing that the car was already stopped. We are exactly in Seoul, more specifically in front of the building where I lived.
"I slept the entire way. Oh my God."
Lisa smiled.
"Don't worry, everything is fine. I asked Mr. Jung to stop here to leave you in safety."
"Aren't we going to the company? I believe it's still working hours." I spoke grabbing my phone to check the time.
4:45PM. I was right.
"I am going, I need to sort some things out. But you can stay." Lisa spoke affectionately.
"No, I have to go too."
"Jennie, stay."
"But Lisa..."
"It's an order." Lauren spoke serious "I want you to rest, I'll expect you tomorrow in the company."
"Are you sure?"
"Always."
"Okay..." I spoke awkwardly.
How should we say goodbye? Or how would we treat each other now?
I straightened the clothes on my body, and opened the car door. And in the same instant Lisa pulled it, closing it again.
I stared into her eyes that stared back at me in an intense way.
"What happened?"
"Are you going to leave like this? Without saying goodbye to me?"
I smiled at her.
"I don't know how to do this now, besides, Mr. Jung is here." I whispered shyly, looking to the front seat where Mr. Jung was.
"Don't worry about Mr. Jung, and maybe like this."
Lisa leaned in my direction, and slowly caressed my face, sliding her thumb slowly over my skin in a tender affection, her eyes followed every movement her finger was doing. I closed my eyes just feeling everything that that simple caress could provide me with. Her hand went to the back of my neck to then pull me in slowly towards her. Sealing her lips on mine calmly and patiently.
Unlike the others, this kiss didn't expect anything in return, there was no other purpose but to feel as much of each other. She had a unique way of kissing me, it wasn't like when she was with Ruby Jane. That kiss was solely for Jennie, for me.
Her lips moved unhurriedly over mine, sucking little by little. Her tongue was in perfect sync with mine, causing me a comforting feeling. It was all calm and intense.
Lisa finished the kiss slowly, as if she didn't want to stop, as if she heard my pleas to continue, but she knew the right time for everything. And I trusted that. Her lips slowly disconnected from mine, ending the kiss with small pecks.
"If I don't go now, I won't be able to leave you alone today." she whispered with her face close to mine.
I smiled with my forehead glued on hers.
"I'm only going because I know you have important commitments."
"I would drop all of them, Miss Kim."
"And I would blame myself for it. So go, tomorrow we'll see each other, ok?"
"Ok." Lisa said smiling, backing away from me.
"Good Night, Miss Manoban." I said formally in a playful tone, which made Lisa laugh.
"Good Night, Miss Kim, think of me tonight, I'll be thinking of you."
I looked at her face for the last time, until I left the car. Lisa stood there, seeing me enter my building. As soon as I closed the gate, the woman made a gesture for Mr. Jung to continue on their way, the dark window that until now was opened started lifting and the car started, taking Lisa away from me.
I walked towards the elevator thinking about everything that had happened. Was I dreaming? I had made love to Lisa, and now she had kissed me in the most affectionate way during all this time? Oh God, this was being too good to be true. I looked at myself in the large mirror of the elevator, noticing some small marks from last night. I smiled at that image, and for the first time in years, I truly saw a happy Jennie.
And all of this, it was because of her, and for her.
Lisa.
I entered the apartment, everything was in complete silence. Hyunji and Nayeon surely were still working. I didn't even want to think about the interrogation they would make when they arrived. They were probably already inside the situation. After getting closer with Hugo, Hyunji knew about a lot of things through him.
I liked Hugo, Hyunji seemed to like him a lot. I had no idea what would happen if Siope showed up, but Hyuni would solve it. She always knew what to do.
I went to the bathroom, taking off my clothes, that by the way I had no will to stay away. Lisa's perfume was all over the fabric in such a present way.
Not that I needed, of course, I had already memorized the fragrance that the woman used, and even the strawberry scent that her hair had. I had memorized a lot of things, her body, her smile, her kiss.
God, I was hopelessly in love with that woman.
Could it be worse?
I took a hot bath, reliving in thought the entire day I spent beside her. I put on warm clothing, it was still raining and the breeze grew colder. I made some hot chocolate and decided to watch something on the TV in my room.
"Jesus, so much rain." I heard Nayeon's voice coming from the living room.
It was interrogation time.
"If this continues we'll have to come home by boat." Hyunji grumbled.
"Don't exaggerate, Hyun." Nayeon said laughing.
I heard the sound of footsteps, until both of them stopped in front of my door with accusative looks.
"Something wrong?"
"Yes. Nayeon and I want to know all the details."
"That's what you are saying."
"Shush!" Hyunji shot to Nayeon who entered my bedroom lying next to me, grabbing some of the cookies that were on the plate on the bed.
"These cookies are really good!" Nayeon said smiling "How was your day?"
"It was normal." I lied.
Nayeon raised an eyebrow in doubt.
"You disappeared with Lauren, your day was everything but normal." Hyunji spoke turning off the TV.
"Hey!" I was watching that!
"Exactly, Kim. WAS. Now let's get together like we always do and you are going to tell us what happened."
"Why are you so curious, Shin Hyunji?"
"Because my life isn't exciting, and since yours is, I want to know."
Nayeon let out an amused laugh, sitting up in bed.
"I also want to know, Jen. I confess that now I'm very curious. Your face reflects pure happiness."
"I'm normal.'
"For those who never lived by your side for years, you really do look normal. But not to us. Come on, tell us."
"This has sex written all over it."
"Mercy, Hyunji, we don't get happy only because of sex."
"I do." Hyunji replied.
"Girls, stop!" I said laughing "Nothing happened."
"Tell now!" they spoke in harmony.
"Ok, something did happen."
"I knew it!" Hyunji practically shouted "And was it so intense that she ripped your clothes? "
"What?" I asked confused.
"Girl, I got an early phone call from Hugo asking for some of your clothes. And asking tips for what clothes he should pick for Lisa."
"Hyunji and I spent the morning speculating the possibilities of what might have happened."
"Like, wild sex!" Hyunji started.
"Rain." the shorter one said.
"Ripped clothes." Hyunji said.
"Wet clothes." Nayeon said.
I let out an amused laugh, Nayeon and Hyunji were the perfect example of ingenuity and perversion. And you know which fits each, right?
"Can it be both?" I said.
Nayeon and Hyunji opened their mouths in surprise.
"Sit closer and tell us everything." this time it was Nayeon who spoke, making me laugh.
"What's happening? I saw Lisa today in the company, but you weren't there."
"Lisa dropped me home, she didn't want me to go to the company. She said I needed to rest."
"Perks for screwing the boss, that doesn't happen with me." Hyunji huffed.
"I thought you two were fighting."
"And we were, Naheon, we had a pretty ugly argument yesterday. I cussed her and I was so angry that left walking under the storm. After her car broke down, of course."
"You cussed her? Aren't you afraid to get fired?"
"Bunny, Jennie will never get fired, she's the girlfriend of our beloved boss, wake up."
"We are not dating!"
"Then what are you doing?"
"I don't know."
And I truly didn't know, everything was too recent. An undefined future waited for Lisa and me.
"She's wonderful, girls, simply incredible."
"She's in love, Hyunji, look how beautiful." Nayeon said all mushy.
"This is the effect of a good fuck, am I right?"
"You are so crude." I said laughing.
"I am realistic, baby."
I talked with the girls, telling everything that had happened. Hyunji and Nayeon were attentive to everything I said. It was funny to see them so curious, I answered every question they made. Until I heard my phone beep.
I grabbed the small device, but Hyunji took it from my hand.
"What are you doing?"
"A text from your lover?"
"Hyunji, give it back now."
"Let me see." She unlocked the screen, opening the text.
"Give me that!" I jumped on the woman who laughed amusedly.
"Get off, Jen! I'll see this text."
"Let go!"
"Get off!"
Hyunji got up from the bed, and went to the bathroom.
"If you take one more step, I'll throw your phone in the toilet."
"You wouldn't..."
"Try me."
"Jen, trust me, she'll throw it."
I huffed, letting Hyunji read the text. I didn't even have the slightest idea from who it could be.