Chapter 8

"The Kiss"

Lisa's POV

In the darkness of my eyes, I slid my hands down her face that was now free of the black mask, which a few minutes ago was on. The dancer had delicate and sensual features, her face was thin, and well drawn. I dragged my thumb over her cheeks until reaching her fleshy lips. She remained still as I touched her. I drew her face with the tip of my fingers.
"You're so beautiful, Ruby Jane..."
She flashed a smile. We were so close that I could feel her hot breath against my face. She leaned in, and I already knew what was going to happen.
I felt her lips touch mine, they were warm, soft. I couldn't explain the feeling that she caused in me with that simple gesture. I sucked her lower lip, and then asked for passage to deepen our kiss. Ruby Jane opened her mouth, giving me full passage, and I snaked my tongue over hers slowly, and in a swift move, I pulled her to me in a possessive way as my lips sucked on her tongue masterfully. Her kiss tasted like cherry and alcohol, it was intoxicating and mind-blowing. Her hands traveled to my neck, pulling me closer, while with her nails she scratched me slowly.
Everything there exuded desire and lust, the place, the music, her kiss. I traced her lips with the tip of my tongue, and then sucked on hers again, pushing her body against the wall with mine. I was lost in a pleasurable darkness with a simple kiss. As the kiss was coming to an end, Ruby Jane pulled my lower lip between her teeth in such a hot way that made me moan softly, to then take my mouth in a more intense and wild kiss. I squeezed her waist hard, so that she would glue her body even more to mine. My body was on fire. The animalistic instinct to make her mine was so potent. I opened her suit and touched her warm and soft skin. Kissing down her neck as my tongue moved over her pulse point with hurry, I could feel her tremble with my touch. And it wasn't any different for me, my body reacted to her every touch.
"Lisa..." I heard her husky voice whisper in my ear.
I didn't stop, I drew the line of her spine with my fingers, going down over her voluminous ass, where I dug my nails with desire, while moving up the kisses from her neck to her earlobe, where I quickly sucked, making the woman moan. Her fingers tightened between the strands of my hair, causing a pleasurable pain. But then she pushed me away, making me stop. I could feel her chest rise and fall in a heavy breath, panting.
I brought my hands to my face to remove the scarf, and when I looked at her, she already had her mask on. She had a provocative smile on her mouth.
"I have to go." She said, still panting.
We stared at each other intensely, without looking away.
"What? Already? Stay with me."
"I can't..."
"Yes you can, Ruby Jane. A kiss isn't enough. God!" I said, bringing my hands to her neck.
"You're going too fast, and look at where we are."
"We can get out of here if you want, I'll take you to another place."
She smiled and grabbed my scarf, putting it around her neck.
"Come tomorrow, I'll be waiting for you here." She said, moving away, but I held her by the arm, making her eyes meet mine. I pulled her to my body, kissing her mouth again. This kiss was shorter, and then she backed away again.
I didn't have structures for that woman, she left me at the mercy of her orders and desires. I saw her walking away, looking at me with a devilish and victorious smile.

Jennie's POV

I looked back for the last time, seeing her leaning against the wall where we kissed, before I entered my dressing room. I leaned against the door, closing my eyes, still feeling her kiss on my lips. How could she kiss so well? The adrenaline and the excitement for doing all we did ran franticly through my blood, making me smile like an idiot.
"What's up with that silly smile, Kim?" I heard Hyunji's voice, causing me to wake up from my daydreams.
I looked at her, somewhat confused, to then assimilate her question.
"What smile? There's no smile..."
I walked to the dresser, removing my black mask, and then my clothes, the little I had.
"Yes there is, a silly smile, a smile that tells me you're hiding something. I know you, tell me now."
"Hyunji, I'm normal!" I said as I put Ruby Jane's clothes on the rail.
"You don't fool me! What did you do? It was with Manoban, right? And that scarf?"
I think my expression gave me away because Hyunji looked at me with a mischievous face. "JENNIE!"
"Ssshhh!" I shushed her, covering her mouth with my hand. "Keep your voice down, do you want people to find out my name?!"
"No. I want you to tell me what you did with the boss."
I let go of Hyunji to then put on my clothes. She kept looking at me, waiting for an answer, and that was when I decided to speak.
"Wekissed." I said really quickly.
"What? Speak like a normal person, Ruby Jane!" She ordered, confused.
"We kissed, Hyunji. Lisa Manoban kissed me! And WOW, it was the best kiss of my life!" I let out, grabbing the scarf I took from Lisa.
Hyunji's eyes widened in shock. "Are you crazy? Oh my God, Jennie!"
"I couldn't help it, she drives me crazy. You have no idea what it's like to be in the arms of that woman."
"You know that you're playing with fire, right?" She looked at me, worried.
"I like it, I want to burn myself in her fire."
"Manoban drove you crazy. She will want more now."
"And she will have more."
"She will?" She asked.
"Yes, I can't help it."
"I hope everything goes well, Jen."
Hyunji was absolutely right, that night I entered a game with no return. Lisa was like my personal heroin, each time I would get more addicted to that woman who conveyed so much desire and power. I leaned against the counter in front of me, closing my eyes, thinking about the way she kissed me, how her hands touched my body, how she made me tremble with her touch. Fuck! I was lost.
I finished getting dressed when someone entered my dressing room.
"I think I've already packed everything. Let's go, Hyunji." I said, turning around to see a woman that was not Hyunji. "What are you doing here?"
Kellen looked at me with a very unpleasant face, but I didn't care about it. I never liked her. I was purely innocent when I tried to get close to her and her group of snakes.
"Do you think you're the owner of the club, CL?" Her voice tone was harsh.
"Kellen, I honestly don't have the patience to put up with your crap today, okay?" I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door, but she stopped me halfway.
"You don't want to mess with me, do you understand?"
"Just tell me something, what's your problem with me? Because till this day I still don't know."
"My problem is solely you, here, wanting everything that's mine."
I let out a sarcastic laugh after hearing such bullshit come out her mouth. "Me wanting what's yours? Please, I have much more than you here, Kellen. Look around."
The woman glared at me, and I saw the veins in her neck pop out in anger. Kellen took a deep breath. "You stole my place, Ruby Jane. You always wanted to be me, you envious bitch."
"I think you're confusing things, darling, because I can't be envious of someone that's below me, don't you think? I'm everything that you want to be here, deal with it." I said, approaching her, staring into her gaze in the most snob way I could. "You will never, and pay attention, you will never be as good as me on that stage. And if you're putting up this little show because of the businesswoman, forget it. She comes here exclusively to see me." I said with a victorious smile, seeing in her eyes the fire of a colossal hatred.
"Who has deceived you this way, Ruby Jane? The businesswoman was as much interested in me as she was in you."
"Really? But it wasn't after you that she ran after, was it?"
"That doesn't mean anything, I'll show you that the next time she comes here. It will be with me that she will stay."
I had the urge to jump on that girl's neck for being so ridiculous and unbearable. Bitch.
"If you can, then tell me how many times she moaned my name, okay?"
The door behind Kellen opened, and Hyunji appeared with a curious and evaluative face. She walked in hurried steps to my side.
"What's happening here?" Hyunji asked, staring at us.
"Your friend doesn't get tired of wanting everything that's mine in here."
"What would she want from you, Kellen? You're nothing here."
I stifled a laugh. No one in this world defended me the way Hyunji did. She was always there, by my side, in every occasion, ready to take on a fight for me.
"You're ridiculous." The girl quickly left the dressing room.
The door slammed shut after her, causing an amused laugh to come out of me and Hyunji. Then we grabbed all our stuff and left the club, heading to our house.