1 | New Student

Hope's Peak Academy was an all-boys school exclusive for athletes and gymnasts of any kind. It was known in all of Asia- scratch that, all over the world for its amazing basketball, football, baseball and volleyball teams. Of course, this all meant the school was full of guys who were buff or fast for track running and, most of all, pretty full of themselves.

A pale boy stood in front of the school. He looked up at the tall building, admiring it. He wasn't buff in the slightest like the other guys, but he had a different talent.

"Have fun, Angel!" His father called out from the car. "I love you!" He said.

Komaeda turned around to look at him. "Thank you! I love you too, dad!"

He walked towards the school. His two bodyguards carried all of his bags. They wouldn't work here though, since the school didn't allow anyone other than students or staff inside. They carried his bags to his dorm room and then left.

Komaeda began to unpack. His father had made sure he had a room all to himself.

The pale boy decided this was a good time to change into the uniform. The students didn't have to wear it, since they preferred wearing more comfortable clothes after doing sports all day.

Komaeda left his dorm room and made his way over to the secretary's office. When he got there, the secretary told him how the school worked.

"Here is you time table." She handed him a piece of paper. "You get to train in the ice rink for three hours after the ice hockey team. You're the only figure skater at this school, so you have the whole rink to yourself," she explained. "Breakfast begins at 7 am each morning, lunch begins at 1 pm and dinner at 7 pm. There's a shower in your dorm room, but there are also group showers near the locker rooms in case you want to use those,"

"Oh, is that all? Are there no classes?"

"Well... the problem is that we have no teacher or coach for you yet. The other students all have lessons in which they are taught about the sport they play and what kind of strategies to use during matches, but like I said you're the first and only figure skater we have ever had at this school, so there aren't any teachers for you here yet. Once there is somebody, you will be informed,"

Komaeda smiled. "Alright, thank you,"

"No problem. Lunch starts in a few minutes. Here's a plan of the school so you can find the cafeteria." She handed him another paper.

"Thank you." He got up. "Have a nice day!" He left the office and walked over to the cafeteria.

He went to the buffet to get food and then sat down at a table alone. The other students soon stormed into the cafeteria and sat down at their tables in groups, laughing, joking and talking.

-

Hinata sat down at a table with his team. As they were talking, he noticed a boy who was sitting alone at a table. He was really pretty. His skin was pale and his hair was white. He looked so icy and cold, yet still so warm and welcoming.

"What are you staring at, Hinata?" Souda asked.

"Uh, nothing,"