24 | On Ice

Komaeda nervously got onto the ice. He couldn't help but remember all the humiliation.

"They're not here. Everything's okay," Hinata told him. "No one's gonna hurt you or laugh at you,"

The pale boy nodded. "Mhm. You're right." He took a deep breath. "Then let's begin!" He smiled brightly. Hinata chuckled. 'That's my Komaeda,' He caught himself thinking. Shit! That made no sense, he liked girls and girls only! But Komaeda was so pretty... so, so pretty as he did his spins and splits and whatnot. He was beautiful.

"Hinata-kun, come get on the ice too!" Komaeda called out.

"Uh, no thanks!"

"Pleeeaase?"

"Fine..." Hinata carefully walked onto the ice. It was really slippery. "Shit!" He hissed as he almost fell. Komaeda skated towards him as if it was nothing.

"Stay relaxed, Hinata-kun," He said. "Play it cool and you'll be fine,"

"Play it cool. Right. Rightrightri- What the-?!" Komaeda wrapped his arms around Hinata's neck.

"Don't fall!" He giggled.

Hinata grabbed Komaeda's waist. "Don't make me fall-!"-for you.

"Sooo, how do you feel now that all the girls like you so much?"

"It feels kinda cool, but I'm not interested in any of them, so... it's alright, I guess,"

Komaeda slowly began to skate backwards. "You're not interested in anyone then?"

Hinata looked Komaeda up and down. "I don't think so, no," He stumbled forward a bit.

"Careful," Komaeda said.

"Yeah..." Hinata kept looking at him. There were tons of words to describe the way Komaeda looked on ice. Beautiful. Elegant. Pretty. Handsome. Angelic. All those words came to mind, but he couldn't muster up any of them. He wanted to let Komaeda know.

It was hard to stay standing on the ice. He kept slipping, but held onto Komaeda's waist tight and Komaeda had his hands on his shoulders, still. He had no trouble at all.

The pale boy looked at Hinata. He knew lots of words to describe how he looked, too. Handsome, for one. Attractive. Confident. Well, not right now, but when he was playing basketball, he had everything and everyone under control.

Hinata slipped. For real this time. He fell forward and Komaeda landed on his back. Hinata pushed himself up and looked at his friend, who was laying under him on the ice.

"Shit, sorry! Are you okay?"

"Hinata-kun..." He whispered.

"...yeah?"

"Hinata-kun, I think I... uhm..."

What was he gonna say?? Hinata stared at him, nervous. "Go on, you can say it,"

"I think I... uhm..."

"Yeah?"

"I think I have another concussion! My head hurts so much..."

"What?!" He got up and grabbed Komaeda. "Let's get you to the nurse!" He wanted to run, but couldn't since he was on ice. He picked him up and carefully made his way to the end of the rink. "Stay with me, Komaeda! You can get through this, I'm gonna save you!" He exclaimed, going an effective 0 mph.

"Take your time," Komaeda said, smiling softly. "I think I'm already starting to feel a bit better,"