21 | Womanizer

Hinata was leaving the girl's school after hanging out with Nanami for the day. Komaeda was still staying home. He was checking his phone for the next bus when Tsumiki jumped in front of him from around the corner.

"Hinata-kun?" She asked.

"Holy-?! You scared the shit out of me!"

"E-eek!! I apologize!!" She shrieked.

"It's fine. What did you want to say?" He asked.

"Uhm..." she looked to the side and waved for someone to come here. "Enoshima-san!" She whispered. "My, uhm-" She looked up at Hinata. "My friend and I wanted to ask you something,"

Another girl walked around the corner. She looked... impressive. Her blonde pigtails were really voluminous. She was very pretty, like a model.

"Hey, Hinata-kun!" She said like he knew her already.

"Uh hey,...?"

"Enoshima Junko," She told him. "It's so nice to meet you!" She shook his hand excitedly. "Tsumiki and I- or, actually, just me -wanted to ask you to go out with me sometime!"

"Go out with you?" He asked.

"Yup. On a date!"

"A date??" He asked again, face turning red.

"B-but I wanted to, too..." Tsumiki whispered.

"You too?!" Hinata looked around, a bit embarassed. No girl had ever been so upfront to him about this kind of stuff.

"Well, I-" he scratched the back of his head. "I can't just go out with two girls at once,"

"That's why you should go out with me!" Enoshima said, grinning.

"I should? I mean... I don't know,"

He really had no idea what to do or say.

"Aw, come on! You're not gonna reject me, are you?"

"I... I don't know." He shrugged. "I mean if two people ask me out at the same time, I can't really choose. One of you is gonna be dissapointed anyway,"

"Oh, that's okay!" Enoshima assured him. "Tsumiki is used to dissapointment, she can handle it,"

"Look, I... I'm really flattered, but we don't really know each other all that much. Why do you wanna go out with me so bad?"

"I think you know why,"

"I don't though,"

"Then keep thinking, cowboy,"

"Cowboy? I play basketball,"

She giggled. "You're like sooo funny! Anyway, are you gonna take me out or not?"

"I mean..." he shrugged. "Why not? One date can't hurt,"

"Yay!!"

"And what about me?" Tsumiki asked.

"Uh, I-... it's not very nice to go out with two people at once, right?"

"But..."

Enoshima laughed. "Give it up. He needs a real woman, not a girl like you,"

"I never said that, I just-"

The blonde girl threw a tie around his neck and pulled him along. "Huh?? Right now? I thought we'd like go out some other day!"

"Nope!"

-

"So? Did you think Tsumiki was hot or what?"

"Huh? I wasn't thinking about that,"

"I know, right? Her hair is so choppy, she stutters way too much, she fakes being shy, she can't apply lipgloss properly and she can't even do sports! She's just the apprentice of the school's nurse!"

"Uh... okay,"

Hinata didn't really like Enoshima. He felt uncomfortable around her. She was pretty shallow, too, constantly talking about people's looks. Yet, still, he tried his best to be a gentleman and take her to his dorm after the date (which consisted of them sitting just in the schoolyard and talking about whatever she wanted to talk about).

"I have a roommate, so you know... be cautious. He stinks sometimes," he warned her as he unlocked the door. "He's a great guy though, so just make yourself at home. He won't judge you." Hinata opened the door. "Souda, put on a shirt! I brought a girl over!" He called out and soon heard frantic footsteps and then a loud thud.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine!" He pulled the shirt over his head, panting. "Why did you bring her over?" He asked.

"That's not a very friendly greeting," Enoshima scolded.

Souda looked at her. "What?? Dude, how did you manage to bring her over?"

"What? Don't be rude to her!"

"She's so out of our league!"

"Our? I didn't bring her over for you!" Hinata argued.

Enoshima laughed. "Besides, you guys aren't even in the same league. Hinata-kun is way above your sorry ass,"

Souda stared at her, mouth hanging open.