2 | Ice Skating

Once Komaeda was done eating, he put away his tray and left the cafeteria. Hinata watched as he walked away.

"Who's he?" Souda asked.

"I don't know." Hinata shrugged.

"The guy looks like a stick," Oowada said. "What's he doing at this school? There's no way he can do any proper sports,"

"Huh? Don't be rude, man," Hinata told him. He was really curious about this guy. He was all alone, so what sport did he play? One without a team... maybe tennis?

-

The next day after the ice hockey players were done, Komaeda walked towards the rink in his figure skating clothes. He was holding his skates in his hand. The hockey players walked past him.

"Huh? What kinda sport do you do?" One of them asked.

"I'm a figure skater," Komaeda told him.

The hockey players laughed. "What a cute hobby," He said and then left with the others. Komaeda frowned, confused. What was wrong with being a figure skater?

He shrugged it off and put on the skates. The pale boy skated over the ice for a while and then spun around. He lifted up his right leg and then crouched his left one. The wind blowing through his hair was very refreshing. He loved skating on ice. Especially when he had as much room as he did right now.

He jumped into the air and spun around once he landed. For the next few hours, he skated in silence all alone. It was calm and peaceful.

When he was done, he took off his skates and put on normal shoes. He left the room the rink was in and decided to check out the school yard.

Meanwhile, Hinata and his friend Souda were practicing basketball together. Hinata took the ball from his friend and managed to land a shot.

"Hah! This is child's play!" He announced.

"Shut up..." Souda complained. "It's not my fault you're so good!"

"Thank you. I love my fans!" Hinata laughed and bowed down.

"You arrogant jerk!"

They heard someone giggle and looked to where it came from. There stood that boy from yesterday. His skating clothes looked nice on him. It was a top that was too short to be considered a dress and too long to be considered a shirt. It was light pink and had glitter accents. He also wore very short shorts that you could just barely see under the dress.

"Stalker alert!" Souda yelled at him.

"Huh? Oh, I apologize. I didn't mean to-"

"No worries. Don't listen to him, his head is only filled with air," Hinata assured him.

"I'm sure that's not true. He seems very bright,"

"Looks can be deceiving," Hinata said.

"You dick! Stop talking shit about me!" Souda yelled. He jumped at Hinata, but the brunet got him in a headlock.

"Let go of me!"

"You guys sure have an interesting friendship," Komaeda pointed out.

"Yeah, we do. He's like a brother to me,"

"Then why are you never treating your actual brother like this?!" Souda yelled, still in the headlock.

"'Cause he's my twin and you're not." Hinata said, letting go of him.

"Finally... it was about damn time,"

"So you guys are part of the world-renowned Hope's Peak Academy basketball team?" Komaeda asked, putting his hands on his hips.

"You think you're funny, huh?" Souda asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"A bit, yes," Komaeda giggled.

Hinata chuckled. The pale boy seemed sweet. "What's your name?" Hinata asked. He noticed a small writing on the left side of Komaeda's chest on his outfit. "Is it uh... Candy?"

"What? No, that's just-"

The bell rang, signaling dinner time had begun. "Hell yeah, I'm starving!" Souda said and dragged Hinata off to the cafeteria.