28 | I Love You

"I, uhm... I see," Komaeda said.

"You hate me too now, don't you? You probably also think I'm a violent monster! Well, I don't want that, I-!" I love you.

Komaeda shook his head. "I would never think that. Hinata-kun, I..." I love you.

"You don't?"

"Never in a million years. I know you. You're far from a monster," He said honestly. "You were so kind to me. You always do your best to protect me and treat me well," he said. "Sorry for your, brother, but I... I don't care if you broke his nose. I couldn't care less, in fact!" He told him. "You never get mad for stupid reasons either. Sure, you might be a bit more aggressive than the average person, but... never to me. Never for a bad reason. Never to someone who doesn't deserve you getting mad at them. So I don't care," I love you.

"...thank you, Komaeda," I love you.

"There's no need to thank me. But your, ah, brother is okay now? Right?"

"He's fine. The whole thing did ruin our relationship though. He said he'd never play basketball again, so I had a talent that was just mine, at least. It was nice of him, but I know he's better than me. Having a twin is tough, you know? Especially when he's perfect. You always get compared and he always gets the long end of the stick. I just wish for once I was better. And I wish for once I had something that was completely mine and no one else's. Something Izuru could never have,"

Me. Komaeda thought. I'll be yours. I don't want your brother. I love you. I'll be yours completely.

"You'll get that something, Hinata-kun. I know it,"

"When?? I'm sick of waiting for my turn! I always end up second place, I-"

"If you want something, take it," They looked into each other's eyes.

"Uhh... What are they talkin' about?" Souda asked Mr. Komaeda.

"...I have no idea,"

Hinata nervously looked Komaeda up and down. "You mean... right now? Right here?"

"If you really want it... All you have to do is say so. Just ask and it's gonna be yours,"

Hinata grabbed Komaeda's face. "I love you." He kissed him.

"Mmh, I-" Komaeda began between kisses. "Love you- mmh... too,"

Hinata pushed Komaeda towards the bed as they kissed until Komaeda sat down on it.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Souda shrieked.

"Ah, let's... give them some privacy." Mr. Komaeda lead him out of the room.

Komaeda laid on the bed, panting a bit. Hinata was on top of him. "God, I love you..." The brunet said. "I love you!"

"See?" Komaeda said, cupping Hinata's cheek. He smiled. "All you had to do was say so. I'm yours. I'm hopelessly devoted to you,"

"You mean... you'll be my boyfriend?"

"I want nothing more than that!"

Hinata wrapped his arms around him. "Hell yeah!" He shouted. "Haha! Fuck you, Izuru, I did it! I-"

Komaeda pulled him down into another kiss. "Don't get cocky,"

The brunet nodded. "You're so hot..."

"Hey! We just got together a few seconds ago and my dad is right in front of the door,"

"I don't care. Uh, unless you do! If you don't want me to say that, I can-"

"It's fine." Komaeda sat up, smiling. "I'm... really happy,"

There was a knock on the door.

"Have you calmed down?" Mr. Komaeda asked.

"Yes!"

The door opened. Souda looked... disturbed.

"So... Hinata-san. You are dating my son now, I assume?"

"Uh, yeah,"

He nodded. "Alright. I trust you will treat him well,"