TWENTY-FOUR (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{ECLIPSE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · 

n the clearing in the woods a male newborn shows and then suddenly from behind him, the whole newborn army runs out of the woods and into the field. There was a frenzy in their eyes. Their rabid thirst as they follow the scent of Bella's blood.

But the scent trail ends here. They're confused...Suddenly something runs from the trees with lightning speed and tackles a newborn. The other newborns spin to find a lethal-looking Jasper in a crouch beside his victim's body.

They rush Jasper but three of them go down, tackled by Esme, Rosalie, Carlisle, Emmett and Edward. Out of nowhere lunges Sam-Wolf, flanked by two wolves. They tear a newborn to pieces.

Four other wolves dive into the fray. Emmett sprints full-bore into the fight, relishing the battle. The wolves work as a pack, coordinated, deadly. Jacob-wolf charges into the clearing, tackling a newborn, going for it's neck.

"Jacob just got there. He is good." Alice states as she watches from the vision, as Sam and Jacob charge a newborn – each wolf grab an arm in the mouths and rip. Paul is surrounded by Three Newborns.

Emmett comes to his aid. They share a look, a battlefield rapprochement. Carlisle and Esme move in on Bree – but she backs up frightened. Esme and Carlisle share a look. They relax their attack stance, try to calm her, talk to her...

Edward darts from newborn to newborn, not even looking at them, Edward flings the newborn to Rosalie, Emmett, and Carlisle who kill him. Suddenly Alice stops, blinks, briefly disoriented as her mind is cut-off from the battlefield in her vision.

She looks around, finds Leah frozen as well. They share a tense look. Bella looks at them confused, "Someone's hurt?" she questions but Alice orders Leah to go, "Leah, go." She states as Leah bolts away from the campsite.

"Its her isn't it?" Bella questions as her werecat senses someone and she knew she was right when Alice whips Bella behind her against a cliff wall and takes a defensive stance in front of her.

"She's close. I can hear her thoughts. She knew we weren't there, but she caught my scent." Alice warns as Bella growls, of cause she did. Alice grits her teeth, "She knew you'd be with me." Bella sighs.